View Single Post

Old 09-26-2002, 05:51 AM

Default Re: The new sexuality

Helen!

So great to see your posts! I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed meeting both you and Lynn at Ojo. When I first caught a glimpse of you two on your back porch, I was instantly transfixed! You both have such incredible energy, and two personalities that compliment eachother perfectly. And Helen, you really exemplified to me the importance of humor when pursuing the truth. You added so much engery and light to the weekend, and I was very sincere when telling you that those two days would not have been the same without you.

Lynn is wisdom and poise personified and I will always cherish our conversation Sunday morning, as we discussed the struggles of motherhood and balancing our own needs with our family's needs. I was able to shed some long pent up tears, and found such comfort in knowing that Lynn and I walk similiar paths. Please tell her that I have come home with a new "lease" on life because of our conversation and am determined to bless the reality I have created, no matter how hectic it gets.

Ojo has provided us all with with new insights and those all important "shifts." I miss you all....

Lynn and Helen! Thank you again for all that you added to the weekend. I'm glad you returned home safely, and I so look forward to seeing you again someday.

Margot