View Single Post

Old 09-22-2002, 05:46 PM

Default Re:Various shades of the rainbow

Helen,

Love you just the way you are and how you think and love. I don't feel it's conditioning for me. Something I might have chosen in the spirit world (I'll email you later about those past lives and you'll understand deeper). There are various shades of the rainbow on Earth--brilliant expressions of colors and perspectives. I am a gay, like I said but not because I did not explore something I didn't like--just no attractions there. Zilch, Nada, nothing. Like I said, I can see beautiful men like Brad Pitt, Kurt Russell, Tom Cruise and think how handsome but not butterflies in my stomach. Then I see Penelope and a few other goddesses like Susan Sarandon and just melt.

But like you said, it's a minor aspect of our being, not the totality of it. But it makes for interesting views and expressions, doesn't it. Laughing at the celibacy comment.

I'll write more later. Love honest discussions like this. But am sidetracked with the Emmy's.

Love you, love you, love you!!!! Veronica (with her big G is for genetically gay t-shirt--LOL--just teasing)

'In silence, sacred silence, we stand naked like trees in winter, all our secrets visible under our skin. And like winter's tree, we appear dead but are yet alive'--Joan Halifax