Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Prophecy and Psychics (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=260)
-   -   A.R.E. Cayce website (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214803)

Norma Rae 03-19-2014 02:11 PM

A.R.E. Cayce website

Hello. Has anyone here ever participated in any of the guided E-groups on the A.R.E. Cayce website? I am thinking of joining one to learn more and am curious if anyone here has any experience with it.

Many thanks,
Stephanie

ShirleyMac 03-20-2014 03:24 PM

Hello
I haven't done any of that but I'm sure if it's coming from ARE it would be great. I'm not computer wise enough to venture into thing like that.

Let us know how it goes.

OneLight 03-21-2014 10:06 AM

Hi Steph

I've not participated in their online offering,
but I will just say that several years ago
while visiting Virginia Beach, I did attend
a couple of their live mini workshops while
there, as well as spending loads of time in
their fantastic library!
The workshops were very good, so, like
Shirley, I think you will like them.

Love...Peg

Norma Rae 03-24-2014 08:01 AM

Hello All,

I will certainly report to you all once I register and begin the program. Not sure which to delve into first, but am really curious and looking forward to becoming a student of that community and then talking to you all about it. Should be great fun, interesting and "enlightening," of course.

Peg, I believe you once before mentioned to me an epic trip that you took to Virginia Beach and the ARE, but I need details! Tell me/us more about that time!

Namaste from the Midwest,
stephanie

ShirleyMac 04-08-2014 11:47 AM

Hello
I haven't participated but I am a big supporter of their work and research. Please let us know your experiences.

Norma Rae 04-17-2014 01:35 PM

Just registered for this A.R.E. eGroup:

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/egroups.aspx?id=9212

Anyone care to join me? Starts May 7 and is six weeks long. Will report to you all on the experience.

stephanie

Norma Rae 05-04-2014 07:02 PM

Bumping this up for re-consideration for the rest of you . . . anyone care to join me in this online course? Starts Wednesday. Will let you all know how it goes, but would love some company. Anyone curious? . . .

Steph

Norma Rae 05-08-2014 10:23 AM

Week 1

Yesterday began week one of the 6 week past life regression online course with ARE. The format is very interactive. There is a message board very similar to this one, but it is specifically for those who signed up for the course. Many people including myself have introduced ourselves. Everyone seems very intelligent, varied backgrounds, and eager to learn and participate. The moderator/mentor/teacher, Nancy Eubel, is very attentive so far and responds to pretty much every post.

Each week has suggested readings and guided practices that you can complete at your own pace. Yesterday for the first time, I practiced a 20 minute meditation/self hypnosis meant to gently help you learn to get into hypnosis and encounter your Higher Self and Teacher/Guide.

Shirley, in this first week, Nancy also recommends that students explore and research projects that your friend, Kevin Ryerson, is working on at the IISIS: http://www.iisis.net/index.php?page...on-Semkiw-Intro .

I do have a very interesting synchronistic moment to report upon practicing the first meditation/hypnosis on creating your safe space for the first time last night, and it involves the key phrase Nancy uses to signal dropping deep into meditation/hypnosis, which is "blue moon." For probably the last year or so, I have routinely entered into my morning meditations (Zen/Tonglen) with an audio recording that I took while two friends of mine and myself were watching the sunrise over the Tennessee Smoky Mountains from our cabin. As we watched, the birds were twittering, one friend played her crystal bowls, and my other friend quietly drank his coffee as he related a story about his family sharing a similar cabin and he thought it was called "Blue Moon." My other friend repeated the word, "blue moon." Now, there is no cabin in this cluster of cabins called, "Blue Moon." He had the name wrong . . . but now I think he had it right! I just find it very interesting that my key phrase for meditation for the last year or so has been "blue moon" and here it is again. This space of Tennessee in the Smoky Mountains is also special to me and the group of three friends--it is where we all went to graduate school together, and it is where we all knew the Friend I have previously mentioned who suddenly died 3 years ago and quickened my spiritual development. (She is my greatest Teacher so far.)

Just had to report this amazing synchronicity, and I definitely know that someone is speaking to me through it and telling me I'm on the right path.

Other than that, on this first practice, I did not see any images; only relaxed dark space. I did see a peripheral flash of light when Nancy invited us to invite our Higher Self into the space, and when I asked its name, several male names flashed through my mind so rapidly that I do not recall them, and then the name Joshua appeared. Why Joshua, I have no idea. I've nobody in my life named that. I have no idea where that came from and have no explanation for it. Completely out of the "blue moon"!

steph

OneLight 05-08-2014 06:39 PM

Sounds like a wonderful experience, Steph.
And thank you for taking the time to share
what you are learning with all of us.

I always find it so amazing when I recognize
synchronicity in my life, and this blue moon
connection with you sounds like it is at just
the right timing. Don't ya love it?

I loved what you shared about your first practice...
that you were in a relaxed dark space. It reminds
me of an experience I had several years ago, I guess
it was an NDE (at least Deb said I was gone ... not
breathing and vacant eyes, etc). Unlike what most
people report about being surrounded in the Light,
I was surrounded in darkness, and it was so peaceful
and I was so in awe of it, for I felt myself (formless)
just observing it. My understanding is that black is an
elegant combination of all colors and can represent
your unconscious. Its a color of transformation, so
what you experienced, and what I experienced,
seems to be right in line with that. Cool, huh?

Thank you again for sharing. Looking forward to
more updates.

Love...Peg

Norma Rae 05-13-2014 07:09 PM

Peg, Thank you so much for your comments and sharing your own experiences with the darkness during meditation and hypnosis. The darkness certainly did feel comforting . . . I had more darkness today during the next hypnosis:

Practiced a childhood memory/connection to past life hypnosis today and came up with, yet again, vast darkness with the occasional floating colors of blue (common for me in meditation), yellow, and white. No images except for a brief flash of a small hand with a pen/pencil and pad of paper and brief flash of the image of a single small cowboy boot. That's it.

When asking my Higher Self ("HS") why I see nothing when trying to connect with my childhood/past lives, HS said the fact that I fear seeing nothing so much is actually attracting the darkness to me. When I asked what do I need to do, the answer was to "return to us." When asking what else I needed to know right now, the answer was to know that she heard you and will come to you.

Not sure what this all means, but it seems I connect much more audibly than visually? Or at least that's the frequency I am open to at the moment.

Namaste,
steph