Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   It's a Celebration! (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=292)
-   -   Happy 2014! (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214674)

ShirleyMac 12-28-2013 09:01 AM

Happy 2014!

Hello

I am so looking forward to 2014! The numerological energy of seven, which is spirituality, wisdom and success, will guide us all throughout the coming year.

Before we move on to 2014 we should take a moment to remember and appreciate those that 'graduated' in 2013, the changes each of us have experienced in our lives, the bumps in our path that may have seemed difficult but that we overcame.

We need to take a moment to find that quiet still space deep within and connect to Creation, Nature and all that is Divine. We need to feel that connection and allow it to be our strength and our vulnerability in the coming year.

Happy New Year!

Lasep 12-28-2013 09:46 AM

Nice message. Thank you for sharing it!

Happy new year to you.

Loa 12-28-2013 05:12 PM

Shirley, Linda and all of you

I wish you a Happy new year... filled with great and positive adventures :)

One of the most important person in my life .. my grandmother " graduated" in august. I´m so grateful for my memories and the fact she was my grandmother in this life.

Thank you Shirley for the january ShirleyGram. I was touched by the note you left at your old home :)

Love
Lóa

Cushings 12-29-2013 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyMac
Hello

I am so looking forward to 2014! The numerological energy of seven, which is spirituality, wisdom and success, will guide us all throughout the coming year.

Before we move on to 2014 we should take a moment to remember and appreciate those that 'graduated' in 2013, the changes each of us have experienced in our lives, the bumps in our path that may have seemed difficult but that we overcame.

We need to take a moment to find that quiet still space deep within and connect to Creation, Nature and all that is Divine. We need to feel that connection and allow it to be our strength and our vulnerability in the coming year.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to All,

That is a really beautiful post Shirley, thank you.

Every Blessing to All,

Love,
Di

Brit 12-29-2013 09:23 AM

Thinking of all I learned from those who graduated this year and the lessons brought to self and how I can improve as I greet the New Year with gratitude for all that life has brought.

I wish a wonderful upcoming year for all of you - a year filled with peace, joy, health and love.
Love
BE

sunni6ft 12-29-2013 07:30 PM

Shirley, lovely message for the New Year and right on target. Thank you for taking the time for the Shirleygram. Thank you for being you.

Brit…thank you as well, beautiful message.

I am so proud to be a part of this site. I love you all very much. It's going to be a fabulous year with all of us working together outside and within'.

Sunni/Jane

Norma Rae 12-30-2013 06:38 PM

Finally read the December 2013 New York Times Magazine "The Lives They Lived" edition and note that Cleve Backster graduated this year, which I had not realized. What tremendous wisdom this gentleman gifted to us--namely, scientific demonstrable proof of the "fundamental attunement between all living things" (for those who need such proof, of course).

With warm gratitude to Backster and all those who share their unique wisdom,
steph

Wolfdog 12-31-2013 04:09 PM

Thank you Shirley, Brit, and all here for being you.

May the New Year be gentle in the lessons, long on happiness and prosperity in all areas, short on angst, and filled with perfect health, and
much love and peace in our souls.

Happy New Year!

Love and a hug,
Wolfdog

Chi 01-01-2014 07:22 AM

A new year! A fresh start!
Everything this year from my heart!
To your heart!

Love,
Chi

Cher O 01-01-2014 12:31 PM

Happy New Year!!!!

May 2014 be the year of your dreams.... Love, C.

ShirleyMac 01-01-2014 12:52 PM

Happy New Year's Day!
It's arrived!!!
:D

ShelleyD 01-02-2014 05:58 PM

Happy New Year to All here!!!

Yes, it arrived safe and sound :D.....and a New Moon to start it off! I read that the last New Moon on Jan. 1st was 19 years ago.

And Thank You Shirley for the New Year mediation on the other thread. Perfect!!

Wishing us all Abundant Blessings in the coming year~