Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Welcome! (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Very Happy to Be Here (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214625)

AaronPaul 11-20-2013 07:22 PM

Very Happy to Be Here

Hello everyone,

Shirley has always been an inspiration. I've enjoyed her stories and her performances from day one when I discovered her in a box of records I got from a family member. "Shirley Live at the Palace" It was many years before I knew the spiritual side of her. For so long I only knew the actress.

I am so Excited about being a member here now. As we all are on a journey I hope together we can provide each other with steps in the right direction.

What I am most excited about is the openness here and the sharing. I hope to run into teachers, listeners, new meditations, thoughts, and peaceful transfers of energy.

I look forward to getting to know some or all of you. And I look forward to learning more about the great Shirley MacLaine.

Norma Rae 11-20-2013 07:46 PM

Warmest welcome, AP! What a joy to have you here. Learn and share and grow with us . . .

Namaste from the Midwest,
Stephanie

OneLight 11-21-2013 04:46 AM

I second that warm welcome to you, AaronPaul.
Glad you found us...enjoy....

Love...Peg

Cher O 11-21-2013 12:18 PM

Hi! AaronPaul,

Welcome again! You will love this place. It will love you. You can talk to Shirley sometimes in Moderated Chat. Watch for her latest Newsletter for the schedule. Enjoy your time with us. Love, C.

AaronPaul 11-21-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma Rae
Warmest welcome, AP! What a joy to have you here. Learn and share and grow with us . . .

Namaste from the Midwest,
Stephanie

Thank you for the welcome. I'm already learning. :) I'm enjoying the IE Radio. Looking forward to chatting on the board

Be well... :)

AaronPaul 11-21-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLight
I second that warm welcome to you, AaronPaul.
Glad you found us...enjoy....

Love...Peg

Peg,

it's great to get a welcome from you :) I found this site a long time ago I just hadn't joined yet. I heard Shirley on the radio the other night and she had a terrible cold energy attack causing her to cough up a storm. I figured I better get over here and put some good thoughts and energy out for her.

Some for you as well too....thanks again Peg :)

AaronPaul 11-21-2013 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
Welcome again! You will love this place. It will love you. You can talk to Shirley sometimes in Moderated Chat. Watch for her latest Newsletter for the schedule. Enjoy your time with us. Love, C.

I already love this place. There is so much going on. As I learn more and read more here I'll be more comfortable posting thoughts.

Hope you are well and thanks for the welcome :)

ULLA RUNCHEL 11-22-2013 01:09 AM

Hi

Hi Aaron Paul

Welcome to this wonderful e.b., so many people in here you can share and have a great chat with,...have a great day.

Ulla

ULLA RUNCHEL 11-23-2013 11:10 AM

Hi

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Again

Aaron

I have think about your energy all day long,..we are all special..but there is something extra about you...a SHINE from your Heart, bright and awesome..have you always been a child with many experiences , used your conscious as guide to look into many dimensions...or is it too private to ask for,.have a GREAT day.

Ulla

AaronPaul 11-23-2013 08:01 PM

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULLA RUNCHEL
Hi Again

Aaron

I have think about your energy all day long,..we are all special..but there is something extra about you...a SHINE from your Heart, bright and awesome..have you always been a child with many experiences , used your conscious as guide to look into many dimensions...or is it too private to ask for,.have a GREAT day.

Ulla

Ulla,

I am so glad you said hello again. :)

I have had SO MANY experiences. I have them every day. I'm flattered that someone I've just come in contact with gave attention to my spirit. I'm sending some Heart Light back to you.

It's hard to be exact in stating truthfully if I've been able to view many dimensions but I know that I have traveled to places that are not of this world. I've not really forced this ability or tried to make it stronger. it just comes and goes. like when a phone rings I kind of just go there if I choose to answer the call. I've had times where I've had to put the call on hold. But I'm always able to get the voice mail :)...

Don't get me started I could write a book.

I hope you've had a wonderful day and I hope you have a wonderful tomorrow...

take care,
Aaron Paul

ULLA RUNCHEL 11-24-2013 05:32 AM

Hi al

Hi Aaron Poul

I am so happy and humble that you answered me... I could feel your energy SO strong, and "see" your abilities as I know you have multiple of.

LOL (now in the radio the playing I am an alien) in the Danish radio.) Another Synchrony in our daily life..,

Maybe you SHOULD write a book, with your experiences. I did that, and have drawn lots of drawings...last 30 years. Article. etc.etc. and all of it are not from this World either.. YOU are this new generation WHO can use it in your daily life...more and more will the scientist use the cosmic knowledge some people can receive.

Another thing A.P. this way you are talking about how your "handle" your spirituality, no meditation before you take a little uturn up to other dimensions, planet clusters or whatever. Simple and Humble you "just" flow in...and out, used by the power of the mind. Without thinking so much about, that was how I saw you..and that is the future spiritually people...would could do LOL,..in the meantime , we have to live in both Worlds LOL.

Ulla have a awesome day all of you ...