Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   I.E. Radio (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   Oct 13 Dr. Vernon Neppe (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214563)

Brit 10-10-2013 10:49 AM

Oct 13 Dr. Vernon Neppe

Join Shirley for a discussion with Dr. Vernon Neppe:

Dr. Neppe is currently working with Dr Edward Close, and they have demonstrated an all-embracing paradigm (called TDVP) which when using objective criteria scores far the highest of any Theory of Everything ever developed. Moreover, their work deriving 9 finite spinning dimensions, not just 3 of Space and 1 moment in time, involves one of the most profound current contributions to physics, mathematics, biology and psychology: They have demonstrated that much of reality is hidden. Their TDVP model has also led to a new philosophical mind-body theory called Unified Monism.

They'll also be discussing the discovery of 9 spinning dimensions!

Will be a mind bending show, I'm sure! ;)

Sunday Oct 13 - 6 PM PDT - 9 PM EDT and always in the archives

patswife 10-10-2013 04:46 PM

Wow! This does sound mind bending. Can't wait to hear it!
Joanne

ShirleyMac 10-13-2013 11:03 AM

Hello
Just a reminder about today's IE Radio! I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this program with Dr. Neppe!

debabbott 10-13-2013 07:21 PM

Absolutely wonderful show.
Love, Deb

Wolfdog 10-13-2013 07:47 PM

Tonight's show

It is fascinating to realize that with all of the accumulated knowledge and brilliance of these amazing researchers...we find ourselves not just going forwards but, also going backwards into the most ancient and classical mystical
positions which reiterate tenants and positions clearly analogous to those of many former religious and spiritual true masters.

Ex. There are many mansions in my Fathers house (to paraphrase Jesus)
or "We are not we but One" as Meher Baba said in the 1930's...
or most mystical stances regarding planes of consciousness as in Hinduism and lots of other ism's like Sufism and in some senses Buddhism.

The nine only idea is a bit confusing for me but, I have not as yet read his book. And we don't always as lowly humans get a peek into all of these other shall we say planes of consciousness or simply views between the worlds, which really are there to see umm perhaps in those most rarified moments...when we can get out of our thinking minds and into the flow.
Thank you Shirley for your clarity and frankness in this interview...once again showing us your brilliance in certainly keeping pace with this extraordinary scientist, doctor, raconteur, etc.etc. etc. !

Love,
Wolfdog

Cher O 10-13-2013 08:57 PM

Refreshing....

Dr. Neppe's point of view was refreshing in view of his scientific credentials. His optimism (that we are learning toward a better, less chaotic, future) was inspiring.

Good IS winning. We are winning against GMO's. We are winning against prejudice (for which you yourself, Shirley, worked so hard). We are winning against ignorance (your books did a TON of work here). And we are doing it without declaring war on these things, we are declaring right and light!

Where the truth shines, things get better. Sure the government is shut down right now, but that is temporary. And while they are shut down, they can do no harm--haha. And everyone but everyone is worried about Mother Nature. Guess all we can do about her is love her and hold on tight. There will be a rainbow after these storms. I am sure of it....

Anyway, thank you for the wonderful interview. As usual, you made us think. And you asked the hard questions.

Love, C.

Norma Rae 10-13-2013 09:16 PM

The only things I regret about ambling about Tennessee state parks with old grad school friends are (1) the Smoky Mountains are still closed thanks to imbicile politicians; and, (2) I missed this IE Radio program. I did discuss Sitchin with old mountain men grad school chums, however, and will listen to this show on the 8 hour drive back to the Midwest in a day or so. Can't wait to catch up with you all!

Namaste from the gorgeous Smoky Mountains,
Steph