Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Happenings (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=284)
-   -   Synchronicity (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214553)

ShirleyMac 10-01-2013 03:12 PM

Synchronicity

Hello
Are any of you experiencing more and more synchronicity in life? It seems to be my beacon on an hourly basis --- if I pay attention.

Norma Rae 10-01-2013 04:44 PM

Seemingly ubiquitous these days. What a joy to report that I can hardly keep up!

Wolfdog 10-12-2013 07:16 PM

For Shirley re synchronicity

Yes definitely...in personal ways...but, the dreams are sometimes prophetic and well... scary. Dreamed about the recent conflagration in India the night before it happened.

Peace and Love,
Wolfdog

ShelleyD 10-20-2013 07:30 PM

YES, synchronicities these days are fast, numerous and mostly fun!!

Also, I can see small manifestations of my thoughts rather rapidly. So, be careful what you think and if you find yourself dwelling on the negative, stop and distract yourself.

I noticed this "quickening" of the energies last year....2012. :)

Norma Rae 10-23-2013 03:34 PM

enlightened synchronicity?

1 Attachment(s)
This just happened to me moments ago in Las Vegas and had to share . . .

So, after a night of too much . . . well, too much Las Vegas . . . I walked my happy yoga bum about 2 miles outside of this craziness to the Whole Foods to begin much needed detoxification with organic salad, tofu, wheat grass, and a kombucha chia drink.

As I was happily eating in the WF cafe and reading Dancing in the Light (yes, this is my first read through it!), I took another swig of my Synergy kombucha chia drink and took a look at the back of the label and read the "words of enlightenment," and here's what it said:

---
"Courageously following the truth in life is the surest way to fulfill the purpose you were meant to live." (photo attached below)

---

"Huh?" I thought. That's pretty synchronistic to be reading a book authored by SM and then simultaneously read such a quote in a random WF in Vegas so far from home. Then I read the name of the person who submitted the quote to Synergy . . . the guy is not only from the Chicago area, but from Tinley Park, Illinois. Tinley Park, Illinois. Tinley Park, Illinois is the small, ordinary southwest Chicago suburb in which I live.

Yes, hello Universe! I am listening!

Namaste (temporarily) from the Vegas strip,
steph

p.s. Don't you love the photo and how you can see the words from Dancing in the Light underneath this little communication from the Universe to me?!

patswife 10-23-2013 03:50 PM

Love this , Steph! It's amazing how this stuff just "seems" to come out of the blue. And that your town should be the same is mind boggling! Thanks for sharing this!
I have a small story too. Last week I went to dinner with my two sisters. Towards the end of the meal we started talking about spiritual beliefs and whatever. The discussion followed out into the parking lot where we were just standing around, still talking about these matters. A car pulled into the lot and we noticed the license plate was "Karma". We just looked at each other and started laughing!
Synchronicity does seem to be all around us, doesn't it?
Love,
Joanne