Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Fur People and Other Animals (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=276)
-   -   Prayers for Sassy.... (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214547)

Cher O 09-28-2013 07:53 PM

Prayers for Sassy....

1 Attachment(s)
My little fur person Sassy is in trouble. After her pancreas got inflamed, her liver became involved.... She is refusing food and water. We are keeping her alive thru this time by force feeding her and injecting water under her skin. It is a harrowing task and my husband is doing it virtually all by himself. It is easiest for Sassy to accept treatment from one caregiver only. Our vet says that with this care, her liver will heal (she is very jaundiced) and she will eat and drink on her own. But he said it could take a couple of months....

So I am asking for your prayers for Sassy AND my husband, to help them thru this difficult period. My husband is a good man and does not need this stress.

Thank you soooooooo much! Love, C.

Norma Rae 09-29-2013 05:28 AM

I and my fur people (Alvy especially, who received so much healing energy from this group) are sending healing love to Sassy and her caregivers.

Steph

Lasep 09-29-2013 04:28 PM

Praying for your fur baby.

Cher O 09-30-2013 03:09 PM

Linda and Steph,

Thank you SO much! Knowing others care is really uplifting. Hoping your fur babies are well and happy. Much love, C.

patswife 09-30-2013 04:33 PM

Chero,
Hope Sassy is doing well. I know how much our little fur babies mean to all of us. Sending all good wishes.
Love,
Joanne

Brit 09-30-2013 08:31 PM

How is Sassy?
Keeping you both in my prayers.
Love
BE

Cher O 10-01-2013 08:08 PM

Hi Joanne and Brit,

Thank you for your interest. Sassy is holding her own but still not eating or drinking. I have at last made myself useful and am doing her water injections. It feels so much better to be contributing to her care rather than letting Gerry, my husband, do it all. I think I got the strength from your prayers. I asked for strength for Gerry and Sassy and received some myself. Thank you! That works to take a little of the stress off him. I am so grateful.

We will see where this road is leading....

Once again, thank everyone for your care and prayers. Love, C.

OneLight 10-02-2013 05:21 PM

Continuing to surround Sassy, you and Gerry with
healing energies for the highest good, C

What a little cutie she is...just love those green green eyes :)

Love n Hugs from me...
Peg

Cher O 10-02-2013 06:07 PM

Thanks, Peg.

Yes, she is a little cutie, isn't she? She's sweet too. Her eyes just melt your heart. Thank you so much for being there. I love you. C.

Cher O 10-16-2013 10:21 AM

For all of you who showed an interest....

1 Attachment(s)
Sassy passed this morning at about 8:15. Needless to say, my husband and I are devastated. Thank you all for your prayers and good wishes.... Love, C.

Norma Rae 10-16-2013 03:05 PM

Oh Cher! I am SO profoundly sad for you and your husband right now. I and many here empathize and know exactly how you are feeling. There are no words of comfort to give at the passing of a Loved one (fur or no), only heart energy. You have that from us here.

Much love and light and healing to you,
Steph

Cher O 10-16-2013 05:42 PM

Thank you, Steph

for your kind words. Gerry and I appreciate them very much. Thank you for the heart energy.... Love, C.

OneLight 10-16-2013 08:46 PM

C, I am so very sorry for your loss. I know you and
Gerry will miss her very much. Surrounding her
and you both with loving energy...

Love n Hugs to you both...
Peg

patswife 10-17-2013 04:41 PM

Dear Cher O,
Please know how much I sympathize with your losing Sassy. I know how hard it is--almost like losing a child. Sending you any and all healing, loving energies that I can. It will get better!
Love,
Joanne

Lasep 10-18-2013 08:36 AM

Sending love and light.

Such a sad loss.

Brit 10-18-2013 09:15 AM

Cher
Keeping you and Sassy in my prayers and sending warm cyber hugs your way.
Love
BE

Cher O 10-18-2013 03:21 PM

Brit, Linda, Joanne and Peg,

Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts. Only time will heal this gaping wound.... Sassy was so a part of our lives. Everything reminds me of her. As I said, only time.... Thank you again. Love, C.

ShelleyD 10-20-2013 07:19 PM

Oh so sorry to read this. It is never an easy thing to lose a family member to Heaven. Been there a few times. :(

I came in late to this thread, but my prayers are with you and your husband to find relief from the hurt.

Blessings~
Shelley

Cushings 10-22-2013 12:20 AM

Truly sorry Cher O, understanding your sorrow, I am sending to you light, love and energy, and always remember that there is wisdom behind your beloved Sassy being released from her pain, she is a beautiful soul. The right and left brains often feud until there is peace within, a big hug Cher O, and every blessing.

Love,
Di

Cher O 10-23-2013 06:46 PM

Di and Shelley,

Thank you for the sweet words and your light and energy and love. Sassy is awaiting us, I guess. She is there with several other kitties we have lost along the way, and relatives and friends. I read that time is just an illusion of separation and that helped a bit, as I do believe that time is an illusion. The main thing is that Sassy is no longer in pain. That was hard to watch. And her end in the hospital still prays on my mind--the expression that was on her face at the end was heart-breaking. I will remember it for the rest of my life. This is the hardest pet death I have dealt with yet.... You have all been so kind. It helps to share. Thank you again for your caring and thoughtfulness--everybody. Love, C.