Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Prayers for Anne Strieber (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214530)

Wolfdog 09-16-2013 06:59 PM

Prayers for Anne Strieber

Please pray for my friend Anne Strieber. She is using chemo at this time for difficulties with her brain. She has beat this before...let us hope and pray that she will again do so.

Thank you for remembering her in your healing energy work.

Love,
Wolfdog

StevenOz 09-17-2013 08:50 AM

My Love To Her, And You Too.

Also, if at any point she decides she wants to try something else apart from chemo, I have posted a number of threads in this sub-forum to understand some things which can be done and the recent thread I posted to the renamed 29 reasons thread. The best cures still need to be used properly to work.

Love To All!
-Steven.

Wolfdog 09-24-2013 12:51 PM

For Steven Oz

Thank you Steven and to all others here, who are helping Anne.

Love,
Wolfdog

Cher O 09-24-2013 06:01 PM

For Anne Strieber and Wolfdog,

I am praying for Anne, Wolfdog, that her chemo works again. I have learned that praying for her highest good is the most effective form of prayer, so I am doing that. The Universe knows what is best for her at this time. I am hoping that that is in tune with what we want for her. Be sure she reads Steven's messages too. She should be aware of all of her options... Big hug to you. Warm, healing energy to Anne. Love, C.

P.S. Thanks, Steven, for your input. Alternatives need to be known.

debabbott 10-01-2013 05:02 PM

Prayers for Anne, surrounding her in loving healing energy and intending for her highest good.

Love,
Deb

OneLight 10-02-2013 05:10 PM

Joining the others in surrounding Anne with loving
energies for her highest good...

Love...Peg

Wolfdog 10-12-2013 06:42 PM

Good News

Thank you sooo much Cher-O, Brit, Deb, and OneLight for praying for Anne and sending her healing energies!

Her MRI this week showed that the brain tumor is shrinking!
May that blessing and all miracles for her continue.

Really appreciate your continuing prayers for this sweet, deserving woman and very sensitive writer.

Love and Hugs,
Wolfdog

OneLight 10-13-2013 06:23 PM

Great news...sending big hug to Anne..

Love...Peg

StevenOz 10-17-2013 03:31 AM

I know it might seem a bit repetitive, but I don't think it can be mentioned too much.

Love Is All, All Are One!
Steven.

Cushings 10-22-2013 01:40 AM

More prayers for Anne's continued recovery, her healing work will come back to her Steve, keeping with the positive, every blessing.

Love,
Di

Wolfdog 10-31-2013 06:08 PM

For Cushings

Thank you Di for remembering Anne.

Love,
Wolfdog

debabbott 11-03-2013 05:55 PM

Continuing to send loving healing energies and intending for Anne's highest good.

Love,
Deb

Wolfdog 12-01-2013 02:48 PM

For Everyone

Thank you all for remembering Anne. She is doing so much better that she was able to take a nice Thanksgiving trip with her husband. Saw her very noticeable improvement shortly before they left on their journey.

Really appreciate you remembering her in your healing work and prayers.

Love,
Wolfdog