Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   SM's Terry (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214460)

Brit 08-02-2013 03:20 PM

SM's Terry

Please send Terry some healing and recovery energy. This morning we found out she has luxated lens' in both eyes. The right lens was dangerously close to piercing the eye itself. The vet considered it an immediate emergency and sent her to Albuquerque to an ophthalmologist who, on my authorization, is doing the surgery now to remove the lens' from both eyes. She will have some sight but it will be fuzzy. It will save her from glaucoma, which is painful, piercing the of the eye with the lens, and the complete loss of sight. Shirley is in meditation now and will be home this next week to care for Terry... and Buddy Bub.
Let's give them a lot of energy to get through the recovery period of 6 to 8 weeks. I'll post when I hear from the vet.
BE

Cher O 08-02-2013 03:47 PM

Oh Brit, this is so sad....

I know how much you and Shirley love Terry.... It's a good thing that you caught this in time. Fuzzy sight is better than no vision. I am sure Terry will come thru it just fine. I am sending love and light and healing energy to Terry and love and light to you and Shirley. For the highest possible good....
Love, C.
P. S. Quote of the Day
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

ShelleyD 08-02-2013 04:23 PM

Ooooh, so sorry to see this.....and Shirley so far from home, that must be really hard for her not to be there....and having to work at the same time.

Animals get along well when one of their senses goes because their other senses are so strong.

Sending lots of healing energy, love and heartfelt prayers for Terry and Shirley and all involved~xoxoxo

patswife 08-02-2013 05:48 PM

SO sorry to hear this about Terry. I actually met her last year at Shirley's show and talked with her and petted her. I know that this is an exceptional dog! We couldn't get over how comfortable she was with all the people around her.
I know Shirley must be so concerned about her, being so far away. Sending much love and healing to this little one. Hope all is well!!
Love ,
Joanne

Brit 08-02-2013 06:20 PM

Just got off the phone with the vet. Terry came through surgery fine and is waking up from the anesthesia. It'll be several days before we know if the surgery was a success. Just keep those magical prayers headed her way.
Thank you!
BE

Norma Rae 08-02-2013 06:56 PM

I know the healing energy of this circle of friends first hand. My little feline fella of fifteen years came through his recent surgery with flying colors thanks to the healing thoughts and energy he received from you all here.

Alvy, Vira, Roxy and I are all sending Terry healing indigo light from the Midwest . . .

steph

ShelleyD 08-02-2013 11:11 PM

Thank you for the update Brit. I was just wondering how she was doing.
For some reason my email notifications stopped at Joanne's post and I did not get the others.

So far so good!! I bet she will heal up fast now.
Keeping her in my prayers. xoxo

Norma Rae 08-03-2013 06:41 AM

Going to do a meditation sit for Terry (and all other suffering animals) right now. Lots of indigo coming their way....
Shanti,
Steph

Lasep 08-03-2013 09:24 AM

Praying that all will be well for little Terry.

debabbott 08-03-2013 12:16 PM

Sending loving healing energy to Terry and intending for her highest good. Sending love to surround Shirley.

Love,
Deb

A Dreamer 08-03-2013 06:52 PM

I'm just seeing this thread. Glad the surgery went well for Terry. I'll be praying for her and the little MacLaine family. It's probably a very good thing that Shirley has Buddy now. He will help guide Terry if her sight is not good.

Love and Blessings
AD

Chi 08-04-2013 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
Please send Terry some healing and recovery energy. This morning we found out she has luxated lens' in both eyes. The right lens was dangerously close to piercing the eye itself. The vet considered it an immediate emergency and sent her to Albuquerque to an ophthalmologist who, on my authorization, is doing the surgery now to remove the lens' from both eyes. She will have some sight but it will be fuzzy. It will save her from glaucoma, which is painful, piercing the of the eye with the lens, and the complete loss of sight. Shirley is in meditation now and will be home this next week to care for Terry... and Buddy Bub.
Let's give them a lot of energy to get through the recovery period of 6 to 8 weeks. I'll post when I hear from the vet.
BE

Wrapping Terry and Shirley in compassionate love.
May Terry's recovery be miraculous and may Shirley's
heavy heart be lightened by this miraculous outcome.
Love,
Chi

Wolfdog 08-04-2013 06:30 AM

Very sorry to hear this news about Terry. I am praying for her and sending healing light energy for her and for Shirley,too. It is always hard on the Mama when the baby isn't feeling well.

One of my cats lived to be nineteen years old and he was completely blind due to a stroke prior to his last two years. The good news is that he was running around as if he could see less than two weeks after his demise. I believe this will be hard for Terry but, that she will heal and adjust with that strong and chipper spirit we have heard about! Nature has an amazing way of allowing other senses like smelling and hearing to guide these precious ones.

Good to know you are on top of this Brit. Namaste.

Hugs and Love for all of you,
Wolfdog

RobKendall 08-05-2013 10:40 AM

Hoping that Terry is doing much better!

1 Attachment(s)
Clark and I, and Roxie I am certain, send warm, loving, and healing thoughts to Terry and hope that she is able to see again soon.

SandraHelton 08-05-2013 04:48 PM

Love to Terry

Sending love and feelings of contentment to Terry. So glad she won't have a painful condition. Great of you Brit.

Brit 08-06-2013 10:34 AM

Terry's doing very well with the love and care of 'Mom'.
Buddy is a bit lonely - no big sister to romp with at the moment but he's enjoying doggie day care while Terry recuperates and when his day with the other pups is finished he comes home to snuggles from 'Mom'.
;)
BE

RobKendall 08-06-2013 11:21 AM

Thanks, Brit!

Thank you for posting the updates on Terry. I'm glad she is being "mothered" so well.

Coincidentally, Roxie had very minor surgery on Thursday; she way spayed and had a hernia fixed. I took off on Friday and Monday to spend time at home with her and she is doing fine today. She gets her stitches out on Monday, August 12th.

Now that she is fixed, she will, like Buddy, be able to go to doggy day care after next week and play. She'll have a lot of fun there I am certain.

Cher O 08-06-2013 06:00 PM

Cute description, Brit.

Continuing to send loving healing energy to Terry. Hugs for Buddy. Love to you and Shirley. Love, C.

ShelleyD 08-07-2013 12:59 AM

Good news!! So glad Terry is improving and Shirley is home.
Good idea about the doggie day care for Buddy.

My Koda, (husky), LOVES day care. He loves to play with other dogs and is good with all sizes...he especially likes smaller dogs. Lol
That is my choice for boarding him when I travel. They call it "cage free" boarding.

Still keeping Terry in my healing prayers~xo

debabbott 08-07-2013 07:57 PM

Cheers

All good energy coming to be for the Terry.

Love, Deb

Cushings 08-07-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
Terry's doing very well with the love and care of 'Mom'.
Buddy is a bit lonely - no big sister to romp with at the moment but he's enjoying doggie day care while Terry recuperates and when his day with the other pups is finished he comes home to snuggles from 'Mom'.
;)
BE

Thank you, Brit for this positive update, have added Terry to he 'list' of all who ail that I pray for and send energy to a few times a day, every blessing for all.

Love,
Di

patswife 08-08-2013 05:25 PM

Hope Terry is recovering nicely. She is kind of our mascot here, isn't she? Shirley must be very happy and relieved to be back with her!
Joanne

Pema Norpal 08-09-2013 05:50 PM

Just reading the post now!

Glad to hear that the little fur Baby is doing good!
Sending Love to you all.
Love Pema xxxxx

Wolfdog 08-11-2013 06:33 PM

Great to hear this good news!

Hugs,
Wolfdog

ShirleyMac 08-12-2013 07:23 PM

Hello and thank you all for the prayers and energy for Terry. She's doing well considering. She's up and moving but must still wear the collar for another 4 weeks at least.

It good to be home and caring for my fur people.

Chi 08-16-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyMac
Hello and thank you all for the prayers and energy for Terry. She's doing well considering. She's up and moving but must still wear the collar for another 4 weeks at least.

It good to be home and caring for my fur people.

i saw a McLane Food Services truck today for the first time
in months. Then i came home and our neighbor is a violin
teacher and she was playing Meditation from Thais and then
later this evening i was watching an old Dick Van Dyke Show
with my mother and in the credits there was some guy named
Paris. Shirley... do you remember the time i was driving
down 55 and a guy was driving one of those mobile camping
trailers right in front of me and on the back of the trailer was
the name Terry? And just as i noticed it, we were coming up on
the exit for Shirley il and the trailer veered off onto that exit?
Terry was on his way to Shirley. Ha! Too cosmically funny...
Remember, i took pictures as i was driving to prove it and i
sent them to you? Well i just thought of that a few minutes
ago and knew that was what i was supposed to post. i'm glad
Terry is getting better, Shirley. i know how much she means
to you. Continuing to send love and comfort to her and just a
little joy and light to you.
Chi

ShelleyD 08-20-2013 03:44 PM

So glad to hear that Terry is doing well. Awww, that is such a long time to wear that collar.

I had a Yorkie who used to love to wear that collar though. Lol
She associated that with positive attention. When she was a baby I had to buy her some sweaters because she would get cold in the fall/winter. Whatever happened that first time her sweater was put on she associated that with positive attention. The cone/collar she thought of as the same thing. If ever I pulled it out of the cupboard, she would run right over and stick her head inside. :)

Hopefully Terry doesn't mind it either. Still holding her in good thoughts and prayers of healing~ xoxo

Robin33 08-20-2013 11:20 PM

Terry has been in my prayers and I'm still sending all my healing energy to her. I know she's glad having her Mom home to care for her. Big hugs to terry, buddy and to you Shirley.
Positive energy being sent as well❤❤❤

S_Amberly 08-23-2013 12:45 PM

Any update on Terry these past few days?

Sending love.

Cushings 08-26-2013 11:23 AM

Hello,

Was thinking about you Terry, and sending a hug, your collar must be frustrating, if I had to wear one, every other word out of my mouth or otherwise, would be an expletive. Hang in there, sending you lots of energy, light and prayers.

Love,
Di

Angelwings1 08-29-2013 10:47 AM

Distance Reki For Terry And Shirley

I did some distance animal reki for you and terry....all will be well

much love :o

PAULA CAMPOS 08-31-2013 08:24 AM

I Am So Glad Terry's Eyesight Is On The Mend.

Thanks To The Care, Love And Attention Of Her Mum Things Will Be Alright.

Hugs And Smoochies

From

Paula XXX