Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   SM's Terry (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214460)

A Dreamer 08-03-2013 06:52 PM

I'm just seeing this thread. Glad the surgery went well for Terry. I'll be praying for her and the little MacLaine family. It's probably a very good thing that Shirley has Buddy now. He will help guide Terry if her sight is not good.

Love and Blessings
AD

Chi 08-04-2013 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
Please send Terry some healing and recovery energy. This morning we found out she has luxated lens' in both eyes. The right lens was dangerously close to piercing the eye itself. The vet considered it an immediate emergency and sent her to Albuquerque to an ophthalmologist who, on my authorization, is doing the surgery now to remove the lens' from both eyes. She will have some sight but it will be fuzzy. It will save her from glaucoma, which is painful, piercing the of the eye with the lens, and the complete loss of sight. Shirley is in meditation now and will be home this next week to care for Terry... and Buddy Bub.
Let's give them a lot of energy to get through the recovery period of 6 to 8 weeks. I'll post when I hear from the vet.
BE

Wrapping Terry and Shirley in compassionate love.
May Terry's recovery be miraculous and may Shirley's
heavy heart be lightened by this miraculous outcome.
Love,
Chi

Wolfdog 08-04-2013 06:30 AM

Very sorry to hear this news about Terry. I am praying for her and sending healing light energy for her and for Shirley,too. It is always hard on the Mama when the baby isn't feeling well.

One of my cats lived to be nineteen years old and he was completely blind due to a stroke prior to his last two years. The good news is that he was running around as if he could see less than two weeks after his demise. I believe this will be hard for Terry but, that she will heal and adjust with that strong and chipper spirit we have heard about! Nature has an amazing way of allowing other senses like smelling and hearing to guide these precious ones.

Good to know you are on top of this Brit. Namaste.

Hugs and Love for all of you,
Wolfdog

RobKendall 08-05-2013 10:40 AM

Hoping that Terry is doing much better!

1 Attachment(s)
Clark and I, and Roxie I am certain, send warm, loving, and healing thoughts to Terry and hope that she is able to see again soon.

SandraHelton 08-05-2013 04:48 PM

Love to Terry

Sending love and feelings of contentment to Terry. So glad she won't have a painful condition. Great of you Brit.

Brit 08-06-2013 10:34 AM

Terry's doing very well with the love and care of 'Mom'.
Buddy is a bit lonely - no big sister to romp with at the moment but he's enjoying doggie day care while Terry recuperates and when his day with the other pups is finished he comes home to snuggles from 'Mom'.
;)
BE

RobKendall 08-06-2013 11:21 AM

Thanks, Brit!

Thank you for posting the updates on Terry. I'm glad she is being "mothered" so well.

Coincidentally, Roxie had very minor surgery on Thursday; she way spayed and had a hernia fixed. I took off on Friday and Monday to spend time at home with her and she is doing fine today. She gets her stitches out on Monday, August 12th.

Now that she is fixed, she will, like Buddy, be able to go to doggy day care after next week and play. She'll have a lot of fun there I am certain.

Cher O 08-06-2013 06:00 PM

Cute description, Brit.

Continuing to send loving healing energy to Terry. Hugs for Buddy. Love to you and Shirley. Love, C.

ShelleyD 08-07-2013 12:59 AM

Good news!! So glad Terry is improving and Shirley is home.
Good idea about the doggie day care for Buddy.

My Koda, (husky), LOVES day care. He loves to play with other dogs and is good with all sizes...he especially likes smaller dogs. Lol
That is my choice for boarding him when I travel. They call it "cage free" boarding.

Still keeping Terry in my healing prayers~xo

debabbott 08-07-2013 07:57 PM

Cheers

All good energy coming to be for the Terry.

Love, Deb