Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Sean's Uncle Don's in the Hospital! (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214398)

debabbott 06-30-2013 03:24 PM

Sean's Uncle Don's in the Hospital!

My dear friends, Sean asked me if I could post about his Uncle Don and ask you to join us in intending for his highest good! Uncle Don has become like a surrogate Dad to Sean since his own father crossed over a couple of years ago. He talked to his uncle today and they are doing test to determine if he had a stroke or if it is a tumor. Please join us in sending him loving healing energies and intending for his highest good.

Thanks,
Love,
Deb

Cher O 07-01-2013 04:24 PM

Dear Deb and Sean,

Sending loving healing energies Don's way. Yours too. Will be keeping you all in my prayers. Here's to your highest good. Love, C.

debabbott 07-01-2013 07:44 PM

They've ruled out a stroke and said it looks like there is a lesion on his brain. Doing another MRI tomorrow. His three boys are coming in to be with him. Thank you all for your continued prayers for Don. He is grateful for all the help he receives.

Love,
Deb

debabbott 07-01-2013 08:00 PM

Where is everybody????

Where are all my prayer partners on sm.com? Where are all the Cherryheads?
Come on guys, we have things that need to be tended to here. Need your energies here. Please assist.

Thanks,
Deb

Brit 07-02-2013 09:14 AM

Keeping you ALL in my prayers.
BE

debabbott 07-05-2013 08:22 PM

Thanks Brit and all who are lending your energies in the way of Uncle Don.

Love, Deb

monti1980 07-05-2013 09:01 PM

been away

I am sending all my prayers and healing thoughts to Uncle Don and all of you. I have been away from my computer for a while and just saw this. You and Sean are always in my thoughts.....sending love to you all. monti

monti1980 07-05-2013 09:05 PM

almost forgot

And I would never want to forget Peg! I hope her new home is turning out as wonderful as she wanted, it sure was an enchanted location!!!

Cher O 07-05-2013 10:17 PM

For Uncle Don,

I don't know what a lesion is exactly, Deb, I think it's a sore.... I'm hoping, of course, that's it's not too serious. Any problem with the brain is scary, but a lesion sounds less so than a stroke. I hope they get it fixed right away. Maybe all that's needed is an antibiotic or something.

Whatever they do, I know their hands will by guided by the loving and healing prayers of your friends here. I think people are just busy around the holidays. Be sure I am sending loving, healing energy to Don. And to Sean and you and Peg so you all stay healthy. Intending for the highest good of all.... Love, C.

OneLight 07-06-2013 06:11 PM

Joining all here in the healing circle of Love and Light
for Uncle Don for his highest good.

He is such a quiet gentle man, and I
so enjoyed interacting with him when Sean was in
the ICU a year and a half ago. Hard to believe its
been that long already!

Tell him I said hi if you or Sean talk with him.

Love...Peg