Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   I.E. Radio (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   Dr. Cannon 5/26/13 (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214328)

Brit 05-17-2013 05:21 PM

Dr. Cannon 5/26/13

Join Dr. Georgina Cannon in a special IE Radio on May 26, 2013. Dr. Cannon will be taking email and Facebook questions before leading us in a meditation to access and use our personal power and past life energy to lead a more full and balanced life.

PRIOR TO THE PROGRAM

Send your questions via email to:
georgina@georginacannon.com

or

Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/georgina.cannon?ref=tn_tnmn

Dr. Georgina Cannon is an award-winning author, change catalyst, corporate speaker, international facilitator, and practicing consulting hypnotist who brilliantly and skillfully uncovers the powers of the subconscious mind-body connection working through relationship and life issues with clients both personally and for business.

With an eclectic background in journalism, the corporate world and counselling, Georgina is a powerful catalyst for change – in a person, a couple, or a corporation/organization. Writing, teaching, lecturing and appearing in the media, she attracts audiences both young and old, including the 78 million baby boomers in North America looking forward to the second half of their lives and seeking insight and inspiration on life’s deepest questions.

Georgina is an award-winning, board-certified, master consulting hypnotist and in 1997 founded the Ontario Hypnosis Centre, which within a few years became Canada’s leading hypnosis training facility and clinic She has since sold the OHC to focus on her writing, lecturing and client work.. An accredited life coach, she is recognized as the public face of hypnosis and the mind-body connection in Canada and is a respected member of the complimentary health community. Georgina is a regular guest on national and international television and radio programs and her work has gained her prominence as a source for news and feature articles on hypnosis, counselling and complimentary therapies.

6 PM PDT - 9 PM EDT
Sunday
May 26th
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!

RobKendall 05-17-2013 11:15 PM

Thank you, Brit. I owe you (all) one.

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you, so much, for scheduling one of my favorite people on this planet to be on I.E. Radio the night of my 52nd birthday. What a glorious present.
Having been lucky enough to experience Dr. G for two sessions in Toronto back in December, I have felt my life subtly alter for the better. Action items in my life that seemed impossible to tackle previously have now become tasks that I slowly work at on the way towards accomplishment. A clarity of thinking, more realistic and less judgmental, has taken the place of a less helpful mindset.
I begin to take responsibility.
It is quite wonderful, this freeing up of long bottled energy.
She is a remarkable, inspiring, beautiful human being whose gifts she shares with a warm, open, radiance.

sisterlura 05-18-2013 07:53 AM

Awesome!

Thank you for the announcement, Brit ~~ this is definitely one show I'll not be missing!! Unlike Rob, I have yet to meet her, but like Rob, Dr. Cannon is one of my favorite people on this planet. Wise, witty, down-to-earth, inspiring, radiant ... am really looking forward to the 26th!

AND HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, ROB! Indeed, what a glorious 52nd blessing to mark your day!

Love,
Lura :)

debabbott 05-18-2013 05:59 PM

Looking forward to Dr. G.

Love, Deb

ShelleyD 05-27-2013 02:21 AM

Great show tonight and wonderful meditation!
Thank You!

sisterlura 05-27-2013 10:30 AM

wow!

I just listened to the archived show, and all I can say is "WOW!" Resonated 100%. THANK YOU, Dr. G for the blessed gift.

Norma Rae 05-27-2013 01:55 PM

During the meditation, I regressed to a dark sky--no lights except possibly a faint glow along a horizon--and the distinct sound of crickets, cicadas, and/or evening locusts (all of which were not present in my current life at the time). It felt peaceful and . . . solitary and independent. Anyone have any interesting experiences/insight during the meditation that you'd like to share? Anyone else "on the range" (that is what it felt like) with me?!

Namaste from the Midwest,
Steph