Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Good News (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=285)
-   -   OneLight's New Place (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214320)

debabbott 05-16-2013 08:00 PM

I always knew that Sweetpea would be living within close proximity of me and Sean as in a triangle. That came to me many years ago but didn't realize it until "now". Isn't that the way it usually goes?

Yes, I felt the "energy" of her new home within close proximity. I knew it but wasn't certain of the pinpoint, right on place.

So, that first afternoon as we made our way through the availabilties of the apartments in the area, there was just something "missing" in what we were shown. Though we chalked them up as "possibilities", the certainty certainly wasn't there.

So, as I drove one last time around the perimeter of the field I felt was calling, I told Sweetpea that we had to venture into this place though the markings did not signify what she was looking for.

Wow, was the first breath from the both of us as we past beyond the entrance into what we would come to know as "Our New Wonderland".

Yes, the energy changed in an instant as we made our way from the "street" into this beautiful "complex". It seemed a "different" world in which we immediately found ourselves. Such a soft energy surrounded us that took us by surprise and certainly delight. We voiced to each other that we felt like we were in a "wonderland". And that "feeling" continues to this day.

This place seems isolated within the city with its own wonderful energy. It is like driving into another world.

Think Ireland and fairies and you've got it. Think "magic" and fairytales and you are there. Yes, I am serious, this is exactly how it is. It is like a wonderland that one has always dreamed of and suddenly you are there in a heartbeat. In that moment of "wonder" it takes your breath away in perfect delight. Then comes the gratitude of somehow being chosen to find one's heart's desire by some unknown entity that favors you. Yes, that is the feeling. And the smile that addressed our faces could not be duplicated in any other experience.

The "feeling" tends to "HOME".

As Sweetpea and I shared this experience with Sean, his eyes lit up as he said, "Oh Mom, we are going to find our cottage there as well, so we can all be together again."

And yes, that is exactly right.

Charmed is a good analagy, to say the least.

I will leave it there.

Love, Deb

Wolfdog 05-17-2013 11:41 AM

For Peg

Dear Peg,

Just found this post ! Feeling so happy to know that you have finally found your new home ! It is lovely . Great news that you and Deb will be living so close to each other, too !

Congratulations!

Hugs and much Love to you,

Wolfdog

'When you do the best you can, you never know what miracle is wrought in your life, or in the life of another"
Helen Keller

OneLight 05-18-2013 10:05 PM

Thank you Linda, Dreamer, and Wolfdog. THE moment is fast approaching, and I am surely enjoying the ride.

Deb, thanks for capturing in words the feeling of the place.
Am already residing there in spirit :)

Love...Peg

debabbott 06-01-2013 05:58 PM

After dancing in the "Wind" for several days, your "Tree" was calm today. I feel you there already. Just 3 more weeks.

Big Smile on my face,
Deb

Chi 06-02-2013 10:17 AM

Hello Peg,
Here's to new beginnings!
i too am moving, though not quite as far.
Just into larger quarters; a home in Skokie.
Love,
Chi

OneLight 06-03-2013 08:49 PM

Chi

Congrats, dear Chi !! and thanks for that most appropriate toast.
Seems like this is a year of movement in many ways, huh?
May your new home cuddle you in warmth, joy, love and light.
Have fun packing ... I am just about done ... whewww
Of course, at the other end, I've got to unpack it all !! LOL oy vey

Love you...Peg

Loa 06-08-2013 06:38 PM

My dear OL

Congratulations with your new home :) congratulations to Deb and Sean also :)
The " triangle" sounds like so right.

My best wishes and a lot of love to you my friends

La

Kata0 06-12-2013 06:32 PM

Sweeeeet!!

What a dear, dear beginning for this dear triad! Heartfelt blessing for you all.

debabbott 06-21-2013 08:25 PM

Onelight's Here!!!!

Here she is with all of her belongings moving in!!! Yes, we are all so excited!!! Will get back with you when she is settled in. The circle is
complete. The cottage is just adorable!!! We are all home again, together!!!

Love, Deb