Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Prayers for Sister Lura (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214310)

Wolfdog 05-03-2013 06:40 PM

Prayers for Sister Lura

Joining in with everyone here in praying and sending loving healing energy for our dear Sister Lura.

So sad to hear on another thread that she is in so much pain now.
Maybe, we could collectively focus on helping remove that... if that is her will.

Peace to you dear ones.

Love,
Wolfdog

Robin33 05-03-2013 08:04 PM

Prayers are indeed going out to Sister Lura and much needed healing and positive energies.

Get well soon Sister Lura
❤❤❤

Cher O 05-03-2013 08:46 PM

Sister Lura,

My dear sweet Lura, I am praying for you, sending love and light and healing energy. Intending for your absolute best possible outcome. Love, C.

sisterlura 05-04-2013 07:24 AM

Am so thankful for you all!

Thank you all so much for all healing energy and light you can muster my way at this trying time! Update: I've had a battery of tests for the past 5 days, and am (finally!) on a med that controls the pain in my legs to some degree. Now to gain back some of the 25 lbs I've lost :rolleyes:

Just to have a doctor come forward and say, "hmmm .... this is definitely not just a pinched nerve from the fall in January ...." is a huge step in the right direction, I hope. If (as is now suspected) cancer has metastisized to the site of the fractures, I should have test results on Wednesday to determine where it originated from and how far it's spread. Then >>> whatever the next step is. :confused:

One of the very firm tenets that I cling to ALL the time is the power of prayer and positive thinking. I've seen the outcome of what this amazing EB Wellness & Healing Circle can accomplish ~ nothing is impossible for a true Cherry Head :D

Will keep you posted as I can. Just to know you're all in my life is a huge part of my journey forward. I love you all ~ thank you thank you thank you!!!

(and BJ? Brit? Please know I'm still holding you in the light!!)

Bright Blessings,
Lura :)

monti1980 05-04-2013 12:42 PM

Dear Lura, You are always in my prayers. I hope the Dr. has good news, and I am keeping you in my thoughts with only healing white light..... I am so glad they have managed your pain some, I know that will help with your healing.

Cushings 05-05-2013 08:23 PM

"One of the very firm tenets that I cling to ALL the time is the power of prayer and positive thinking. I've seen the outcome of what this amazing EB Wellness & Healing Circle can accomplish ~ nothing is impossible for a true Cherry Head :D Sister Lura"

Hello Lura,

Thank you for your wisdom and insights, will give what I can to you, Bj, Brit and others, hope that this is a week of positive results, (positive in the spiritual sense, not of the medical nature, of course) and you already know that you have so many in your corner praying for you, just want you to know that I am here for you also, every blessing and always in my prayers.

Love,
Di

Oh yeah, what's a "Cherry Head?"

Loa 05-06-2013 03:54 PM

Dear sisterlura

Im so sorry for all you are going through. Im sending you energy of healing and strength. Hoping that what ever the results will be, they will at least bring you the hope of getting well again and to get the cause of your pain treated.

Love,
La

patswife 05-06-2013 04:54 PM

Dear Lura,
You are definitely a favorite on the EB. We all love you! Please let us know what the results are. Whatever the outcome, please know that all of your friends here care so much and are sending all the healing energies your way that we can muster.
Much, much love,
Joanne

OneLight 05-06-2013 06:07 PM

Oh Lura, dear one, am sitting here in TX catching up with the boards.
Have no words for this latest development.

Am wrapping my arms around you and continue to send loving healing
energies to provide what is most needed for the highest good.

Am glad to hear the new med is at least somewhat alleviating the
pain in your limbs.

You are so loved by us all, Lura. We are circling you with our love.

Much love n hugs...Peg

debabbott 05-06-2013 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterlura
Thank you all so much for all healing energy and light you can muster my way at this trying time! Update: I've had a battery of tests for the past 5 days, and am (finally!) on a med that controls the pain in my legs to some degree. Now to gain back some of the 25 lbs I've lost :rolleyes:

Just to have a doctor come forward and say, "hmmm .... this is definitely not just a pinched nerve from the fall in January ...." is a huge step in the right direction, I hope. If (as is now suspected) cancer has metastisized to the site of the fractures, I should have test results on Wednesday to determine where it originated from and how far it's spread. Then >>> whatever the next step is. :confused:

One of the very firm tenets that I cling to ALL the time is the power of prayer and positive thinking. I've seen the outcome of what this amazing EB Wellness & Healing Circle can accomplish ~ nothing is impossible for a true Cherry Head :D

Will keep you posted as I can. Just to know you're all in my life is a huge part of my journey forward. I love you all ~ thank you thank you thank you!!!

(and BJ? Brit? Please know I'm still holding you in the light!!)

Bright Blessings,
Lura :)

My dear SisterLura,

Holding you in my arms, intending for your highest good, surrounding you with loving energies!

The power of your essence is so emmence...you have a far reaching presence that touches all with your goodness.

Blessing your experience, knowing that it will unfold in an amazing joy. Receiving the blessing that goes far beyond our current knowing. I know, you know. Hold to that joy within you that will reveal your highest good!

Love,
Deb