Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Angels & Spirits (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=262)
-   -   Angel Governing April 21st to 25th (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214290)

Pema Norpal 04-20-2013 07:43 AM

Angel Governing April 21st to 25th

Angel number 7 - ANGEL ACHAIAH - Energy: PATIENCE

Qualities: Helps discover the truth - Good use of "waiting" periods - Success in execution of difficult tasks - Communicates love of learning - Insight and discovery of hidden aspects - Propagator of Light (of understanding) - Facilitates mass distribution through TV, radio, press, books - Useful for examinations, to solve difficult probelms - Recovery.

Distortions: impatience - lazy, negligent - thoughtless, ignorant - no desire to learn, refusal to study - resignation - fails exams - passivity in the face of adversity - dismissal from positions of responsibility - manipulation of mass media - incomprehension - doesnt keep promises.

I would like to share with you the following.

Standing, sitting or lying down, breathe in the name ACHAIAH by inhaling through the nose, and hold your breath a few seconds. Then, exhale slowly and progressively through the nose. Repeat the exercise as long as needed to create a state of calm. Then you can continue by breathing freely while continuing to invoke ACHAIAH keeping the eyes closed.

By invoking or repeating the Sacred Formula represented by the Angel's name, we create a passage between the conscious, the subconscious and the different layers of the unconscious, thus reprogramming the different Angelic states of consciousness within, and allowing ourselves to reconnect with our celestial origin. The objective of this work is to purify our soul and become totally conscious in order to rediscover the Knowledge that lies within.

ACHAIAH is your Angel number 1 (Physical) if your Birthday is April 21st to 25th
ACHAIAH is your Angel number 2 (Emotional) if your Birthday is March 27th, June 9th, Aug 24th, Nov 5th, Jan 15th.
ACHAIAH is your Angel number 3 (Intellectual) if you are born: 2h00 to 2h19 a.m.
(time)

In the picture of the Tree of Life, this Angel resides: KETHER Specificity HOD

This information is taken from The Book of Angels, and Les Ailes de la Vie (Wings of Life, 2nd Edition)and Traditional Angelology and Angelica Yoga written by Kaya and Christiane Muller, Univers/Citť MikaŽl. www.72anges.ca

Pema Norpal

bubbles 04-22-2013 12:20 PM

Over the years I've made a habit of checking these posts, usually after the period, to see if I can attribute the influences to events in my life. Altho sometimes I can't always readily place an incidence such as the Boston bombing because somethings happen seemingly outside the structure, I do find plenty of synchronicity.

Sometimes the level of metaphor or alternate meaning enters the reading for me which adds a whole new dimension of complexity for my individual interpretation. Following this concept a Good use of "waiting" periods might be an opportunity to practice a fast.

But let's not include Shirley in this because she needs to stuff herself with birthday cake.

This Hindu sect has a pleasant fasting regimen:

"As per Vaishnavism, for progressing in the Devotional path to Supreme Lord, the most important fasting days are that of 'Ekādashi'. Ekādaśī is very dear to Kṛṣṇa and is considered to be the 'mother of Devotion'. Typically, there are 2 Ekadaśī days in a month."

Foods that can be eaten on Ekādashi:

All fruits (fresh and dried)
All nuts and nut oils
Sugar
Buckwheat
Potatoes, cassava and sweet potatoes
Coconut
Olives
Milk
Fresh ginger
Black pepper
Rock salt

http://www.religiousforums.com/foru...guidelines.html

Pema Norpal 04-22-2013 05:11 PM

Hi Bubbles

Hi B.

You express yourself beautifully! I enjoy reading your words and feel the same about the Angel information!

Thanks for sharing your point of view!

Hugs
Pema