Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Update on Bj (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214266)

Brit 04-09-2013 10:15 AM

Update on Bj

Just wanted you to know that Bj is quite frail now and is "looking forward to graduation" from this realm.

We brought in a hospital bed last week and she is under the care of hospice. She's quite comfortable with transition (as many of you know she is a firm believer in reincarnation) and she's looking forward to being with White Feather again.

Please keep her in your thoughts and energy work.
Thank you
BE

PS: She asked that I let you know how much she loved you all and loved being a part of this website and community. You are all very special to her.

ULLA RUNCHEL 04-09-2013 01:47 PM

My sweet B.J.

Hi dear Brit

Lots of angels is around her all the times,..I know she loves them...and I know White Feather is around her...constantly......i will be there all the time and send her many ,..many soft hugs and divine energy....and to you dear Brit...blessings and love... send her my love....I love her so much...Ulla.

patswife 04-09-2013 04:51 PM

Sorry to hear this Brit, but so glad to know she is at peace with whatever comes. May we all have that wisdom. She has been special to anyone who has been here for any length of time. I'm sure White Feather is looking forward to seeing her again, too!
Much, much love,
Joanne

Chi 04-09-2013 04:52 PM

Tears in my eyes...
Sending all the love and light i can muster.
Safe journey Bj.

Cher O 04-09-2013 05:18 PM

Brit, I am saddened by this news. But BJ will be with her beloved soon.... Life gets hard sometimes, doesn't it? Sending love and light. C.

PAULA CAMPOS 04-09-2013 05:49 PM

It's been a great privilege getting to know Bj, a remarkable lady and gentle soul who won't be forgotten by me ever and I say it with all my heart.

I am sure she captivated everyone with her positive characteristics.

I shall always be thankful in having been touched by an angel on earth--I believe there is a purpose for everything that happens and joining this community has taught me a great deal.

Love and light is what it is about.

Empathy, compassion and thoughtfulness.

And bonding...!! White Feather and his wife will forever watch over us.

They created someone called Brit who is also divine.

Chi 04-09-2013 06:22 PM

i will never forget your kindness Bj,
during those times years ago when i was so very much
off my rocker. You were so gentle with me.
i will always remember. Tears, many tears...
but i know with all my heart that God and his Angels and Harris
are all there waiting to greet you. And there will be beauty
and so much light to surround you; so much love... and light.
Thank you for touching my heart with yours.
Love,
Chi

GentleRick 04-09-2013 11:13 PM

Prayers with tobacco

Sending my best for BJ for her graduation! She was one of the first to greet me here at the site. I won't forget.

Love,
Rick

ShelleyD 04-10-2013 12:55 AM

(((Brit)))~

With heartfelt prayers I wish your mom BJ a beautiful, peaceful graduation and a joyful reunion with all who love her in the spiritual realms.

Sending positive thoughts of love and light to all of her family and friends as they face this life change.

Love and God Bless~
Shelley

Pema Norpal 04-10-2013 05:12 AM

My Lovely Bj

I am so sorry to hear this Brit. Bj is a 'work of Art ', lovely, kind, generous and so loving to everyone.

I enjoyed so much meeting Bj and Harris at our Gatherings, so much laughter!

Give her a big hug for me and tell her that all the Angels are around her, comforting her and waiting for the time to bring her to God and her White Feather.

Lighting a candle....love and hugs
Pema xxxxx

sisterlura 04-10-2013 05:58 AM

Ahh, dear Brit, everyone here has said it all so well ... I can only echo their sentiments. May your mom's transition be painless and full of light. Please know that BJ, you and Lee are very, very much in my heart and in my prayers.

Love,
lura

jordan 04-10-2013 12:51 PM

Bj Bear

Dear Bj,
I echo what Chi said about you being there, and your wonderful kindness.
There are not many sweet, gentle souls around anymore so you will be sorely missed by many.
I hope your next life journey is full of love and wonder.
please pass along a smooch to Papa bear from me !
XXXX
J

Wolfdog 04-10-2013 07:01 PM

For Brit

Oh dear God....just found this Brit. Sooo sorry to hear this yet, very comforted by your words about BJ's deep wisdom and her attitude about possibly moving on.

Sending you BJ and your family loving healing energy and light for your hearts, minds, and souls. Also, sending you and her a kagiant hug. Stay strong and know inside that you are both loved dearly.

Wolfdog

Chi 04-10-2013 07:30 PM

While you sleep, my friend -
angels keep watch over you day and night.
While you sleep, my friend -
angels comfort all your loved ones here who cry.
and while you sleep, my friend -
angels are gathering all your loved ones on the other side,
and at that very moment that your loved ones here say good bye;
Your loved ones there will be saying hello, as you arrive.

Love,
Chi

monti1980 04-10-2013 09:06 PM

Dear Brit I am so sorry to hear about your Mom, I lost mine in 2001. She was my best friend in the world and as much as I miss her I know she went to be with my Dad, the love of her life. Alot like your mom and dad it seems. I hope her passing will be without difficultly for her. I always go back to something I read, when Steve Jobs passed over his last words were Oh Wow! That in itself has always made me feel so at peace....my thoughts and prayers are with you and your lovely mom BJ. Know that we are all here for you in our hearts.

RobKendall 04-10-2013 09:14 PM

Wishing Bj a safe passage

1 Attachment(s)
May she meet the Guardian of the Threshold face to face, equal to equal.

Cushings 04-10-2013 11:12 PM

Hello Brit,

So sorry to hear about Bj, every blessing for her, you and your loving family.

Love,
Di

Harrisvic 04-11-2013 07:50 AM

BJ -- you -- family in my meditations and prayers.
All love, Victoria.

Lasep 04-11-2013 08:42 AM

So sad to read this, Brit. Much love to all of you. Special hugs to BJ.

caged 04-11-2013 12:06 PM

brit BJ and family

I am so sorry about B J. You and your family are in my prayers.
I hope her graduation is painless.
Love to all of you

debabbott 04-11-2013 05:21 PM

White Feathers all around...

I can feel the beautiful anticipation and preparation for a magnificent "White Feather Ball" as BJ makes her way to join her love. Surrounding all with loving healing energy and intending for the highest good!!!

Rocking BJ gently in my arms and holding your hand, Brit...

Love,
Deb

OneLight 04-11-2013 07:15 PM

BJ and Brit

Dearest, gentle BJ

What a privilege it has been to be touched by your love and light. Thank you! May your path thru the veil be one of peace and joy as you join Harris on a new journey together. Surrounding you with loving energies for the highest good, and wrapping my arms around you with love

Quietly,
the Night descends upon us,
and gently tucks us in before we sleep

and,

in keeping with the continuous flow of Life,
how Radiantly does It spill over
into the brilliance of Day

until It merges once again
never ending

Peace to you Brit and family,
during this time of BJ's transition

Keeping you all in my thoughts and sending peaceful energies to provide what each needs during this time for the highest good.

With much Love and warm (((HUGS)))
Peg

GentleRick 04-12-2013 05:31 PM

One of the strongest presences here at Wildwood is the Stellar Blue Jay.

I will always think of BJ from here on when one of these magnificent creatures graces my view!

Love,
Rick

A Dreamer 04-12-2013 05:53 PM

Ah, I see. Then there is nothing more but to wish a sweet and gentle transition for BJ. A joyous reunion with her beloved White Feather. And, a big hug for you, Brit, and the others who will dearly miss their beloved BJ.

I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
AD

Loa 04-13-2013 06:30 PM

Sending you good thoughts, strength and love dear Brit ♥ praying that your mother will have a peaceful and beautiful transition.

Hugs to you,
La

Chi 04-14-2013 08:56 AM

Hello Brit,
i know this can't be easy.
i've been thinking of you often during these recent days.
Sending lots of love to you and yours;
Love from deep inside my heart,
Chi

Brit 04-14-2013 10:56 AM

Thank all of you from the deepest places in our hearts.

Mom's hanging in there... She wonders what else she has to do before she's 'allowed to graduate' ;)

I have to say that her attitude and view of passing is a blessing to all of us. We keep her pain managed and she's so ok with everything that is happening and is to come that it makes it much easier on everyone.

You are all just the best!
Love
BE

Lasep 04-14-2013 11:21 AM

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Much love and many hugs to BJ.

sisterlura 04-14-2013 12:55 PM

Thank you so much for the update, Brit. You and your mom are sooo much in my heart and prayers these days. To transition with such peace and acceptance is a grace from God (in my humble opinion). I can understand why BJ is eager to "graduate," she probably senses that White Feather is just chomping at the bit to be reunited with her!!

May angels surround you, Lee, and your mom. I think BJ is teaching all of us here a valuable lesson .... what a gift she continues to be!!!

Love,
Lura

patswife 04-14-2013 05:08 PM

I agree with Lura. BJ is teaching us a valuable lesson. She is preparing for her transition with openness and grace. I hope to learn from her example. What a beautiful soul!
Joanne

patswife 04-14-2013 05:10 PM

And it just came to me. BJ was wondering what else she has to do before she graduates. Well, she is being an example for all of us and showing us the way to be. Please thank her for us, Brit!
Love,
Joanne

RobKendall 04-14-2013 06:03 PM

Yes, Bj is providing us with an example to remember all of our days.

1 Attachment(s)
When a relative who was over 100 was a year before her death about a decade ago, most people in the family thought that she was 'babbling' when she would wake up and tell them her dreams. My husband, Clark, realized that it was so much more in that she was preparing herself for the spiritual world and was able to come back and relate what she had experienced. She would latch onto him when he was around to listen as she realized he understood what she was saying. Perhaps Bj could do that for you, Brit - relate what she's experiencing on the other side in preparation for graduation.

Thank you, so much, for sharing all of this with us, Brit. And please give your Mom a kiss from me and another from Clark.

Love,

Robbie

Brit 04-14-2013 07:45 PM

I agree with all your thoughts...
And Rob, she's been having dream-time tea with dead relatives for decades :)
It's always a topic of conversation and she always shares openly and lovingly.
:)
BE

ShelleyD 04-14-2013 08:37 PM

I totally agree with everyone's sentiments here.

Thank you for the update Brit. Your statement of "She wonders what else she has to do before she's 'allowed to graduate'" has so much power in it. We should all be so lucky to have had such a full and satisfying life that when it is time, we are just ready to go.
There is a lot of peace in that.

You and your loved ones are still in my thoughts and prayers~ xoxo

RobKendall 04-14-2013 08:43 PM

Dear Brit - That is so cool!

Loa 04-15-2013 12:19 PM

Loving these conversations ... actually one of my favorite subject.

One of the most useful book Ive ever read is " Final gifts". Just had to post a link to a interview with one of the autor, if someone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kojj-OrS5Jk

Dear Brit, I'm so with you in spirit these last days. Its an honor to be able to see how well you are dealing with what is happening, even though it must hurt in many ways. Bj is obviously an amazing person ... and somehow Im not surprised ;)

Love,
La

bubbles 04-15-2013 12:58 PM

A Verse for Bj

Intonations of an expressive kind
Limber within a lullaby
And all our world's are butterflies
Transcending morning dew

OneLight 04-15-2013 03:12 PM

Thank you, Brit, for sharing the update on BJ.
What a beautiful and profound Soul she is.
I am humbled and honored to know her, even if
it is only cyberly.

Wrapping my arms around her, and hugging you
and Lee with a heart filled with peace and love...

Love...Peg

debabbott 04-17-2013 07:53 PM

Continuing to surround our dear BJ with loving healing energies and intending for her highest good.

Love,
Deb

ULLA RUNCHEL 04-22-2013 07:28 AM

Hi

Hi Brit

So many angels around B.J.,with LIGHT and LOVE, many is there for her .cosmic music is in her at heart and mind...she really knows many friends "up" there..two huge Angels....there is a powerful lovely energy these days,..W.F. energy is strong too, I see him near B.J..they may really have a very close bond,..in many, many lifetimes. I am sure she have lovely conversations with him.

..and all of us sherry-heads is thinking of you and B.J.,...this is a wonderful energy,..and as we all sure know....we will all be connected in oneness..and in the same silently universal energy....

Lovies Ulla...