Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Update on Bj (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214266)

Wolfdog 04-28-2013 02:52 PM

For Brit

Love hearing about Bj's optimistic attitude Brit. How blessed you are to have such an amazing and beautiful spirit in your life. Surrounding you both in hugs
and loving healing light energy. You both are very dear to us all.

Much, much love,
Wolfdog

"May you live as long as you want to.
May you want to as long as you live."

Old English Toast

debabbott 04-28-2013 08:10 PM

What a Blessing!

What a Blessing it is to be in accordance with BJ in her stay at the train station, waiting for her next train to her next destination. What a delightful feeling to be in accordance with the knowing of one who is in full knowing of who she is and what she is about and where she is next to go to be on her way in this beautiful vast Universe.

The love that I am feeling, connecting with our Beautiful BJ, is beyond words.
Thank you my dear sweet woman for allowing me into your world of beauty.

Walk in beauty now brings a whole new concept to me in thoughts of you BJ. Beauty is expanding ....

Love,
Deb

GentleRick 04-28-2013 10:02 PM

Surrounding BJ, Brit and family here and elsewhere with love and light in celebration of a special moment.

Chi 04-29-2013 04:22 PM

i stopped into St Pascal's today and lit 7 candles for Bj.
One for each chakra.
Love,
Chi

Brit 04-30-2013 06:27 PM

Hi
I just got home from Mom's. She hasn't eaten the last two days - says food has no taste and nauseates her. She is drinking some water but not much. The doctors have put her on morphine to use as needed for any pain. She's still pretty alert but sleeps most of the time. Talks about what she wants done with her things and about being with Dad when she is alert.

I'll be going down tomorrow for an extended stay. Will check in when I can.
Love and gratitude to all of you.
BE

Pema Norpal 04-30-2013 07:05 PM

Thinking of you

Dear Friend,

I am with you in my Heart and Soul. Love you, Lee and family.

Sending loving Thoughts to BJ.

Love to all of you at this time..hugs and love

Pema xxxxxx

Kata0 04-30-2013 07:07 PM

Just catching up

I just signed on the EB for the first time in forever and found this thread....my energy is joining everyone else's....what a wonderful transition she will have with WF greeting her....

my focused energy for you too Brit....

Kata

ShelleyD 04-30-2013 11:15 PM

(((Brit)))~
Thinking of you and your mom at this time and keeping her in my prayers.

She is doing what the animals do when they know it is time....they stop eating and drinking to help themselves cross over.
God Bless her on her journey. I am sure her transition will be beautiful for her.

Sending much love and light to you all~ xoxo

GentleRick 04-30-2013 11:52 PM

Morphine often helps the process along too - even if the official use is "for pain."

So - just letting you know that I'm continuing my prayers for all of you during this transition.

Much love,
Rick

sisterlura 05-01-2013 06:57 AM

Also surrounding BJ and you in my love and prayers, Brit. May angels continue to surround you both in this journey.

Love, Hugs, Bright Blessings,

Lura