Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Update on Bj (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214266)

Brit 04-22-2013 01:56 PM

Thank you all!!!
I'm on my way down to Mom's to spend a few days. She's resting and still hanging on.
Love
BE

Pema Norpal 04-22-2013 02:11 PM

Give her my Love

And a big hug....

Love to you all

Pema xxx

ShelleyD 04-24-2013 03:11 PM

Enjoy your special time with your mom Brit. xoxo

Robin33 04-24-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
Just wanted you to know that Bj is quite frail now and is "looking forward to graduation" from this realm.

We brought in a hospital bed last week and she is under the care of hospice. She's quite comfortable with transition (as many of you know she is a firm believer in reincarnation) and she's looking forward to being with White Feather again.

Please keep her in your thoughts and energy work.
Thank you
BE

PS: She asked that I let you know how much she loved you all and loved being a part of this website and community. You are all very special to her.

Brit
Your mom has been in my prayers for weeks and weeks. I pray hard every night and I am sending all the healing energy that I can for her. I did not know your mom, but from what I have heard she is a great lady. All my love to you and your mom. Tell your mom I said hello and I love her. Brit- you will be in my prayers and positive energy being sent your way with healing energy.

Loa 04-25-2013 02:14 PM

sending you and Bj warm thoughts all the time. You are in my prayers.

Love, La

monti1980 04-25-2013 06:55 PM

Dear Brit I am so glad to know that you and your mom will have this special time together to share thoughts and memories. My mom was taken without warning and I never got to say my goodbyes to her or tell her how much I loved her.....This is a very sacred time for you two and you are blessed to have it. With this I will send my love and prayers to you and BJ.

Brit 04-27-2013 04:36 PM

Well... I have to say that she is anxious to get on her way, but still hanging in there. She's trying to think of anything she might have forgotten to do.

What an experience! What a gift to approach something that is considered frightening and final by many with such an optimistic attitude.
Thank you all!!!
BE

Pema Norpal 04-27-2013 05:12 PM

Thoughts are with you!

Hi Brit

Sending Bj, you and Lee love and hugs

Sending Angels to comfort you all!

Pema xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lori 04-27-2013 05:43 PM

Bj

Brit, your mama was one of the first people I met here nearly 13 years ago. She is a sweet, kind, AMAZING woman and I send much love and Light for a smooth transition for her. To you (and yours) I send loving thoughts, strength and prayers for your heart. xo

Chi 04-28-2013 11:52 AM

It seems to be in the hands of something greater
than ALL of us. i continue to be vigilant in my
thoughts and prayers. Wishing you all tender
loving happy moments as you continue to aid Bj
and help each other thru her transition and
transformation. Still sending much heartfelt
love to you all.
Love,
Chi