Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Update on Bj (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214266)

patswife 04-14-2013 05:10 PM

And it just came to me. BJ was wondering what else she has to do before she graduates. Well, she is being an example for all of us and showing us the way to be. Please thank her for us, Brit!
Love,
Joanne

RobKendall 04-14-2013 06:03 PM

Yes, Bj is providing us with an example to remember all of our days.

1 Attachment(s)
When a relative who was over 100 was a year before her death about a decade ago, most people in the family thought that she was 'babbling' when she would wake up and tell them her dreams. My husband, Clark, realized that it was so much more in that she was preparing herself for the spiritual world and was able to come back and relate what she had experienced. She would latch onto him when he was around to listen as she realized he understood what she was saying. Perhaps Bj could do that for you, Brit - relate what she's experiencing on the other side in preparation for graduation.

Thank you, so much, for sharing all of this with us, Brit. And please give your Mom a kiss from me and another from Clark.

Love,

Robbie

Brit 04-14-2013 07:45 PM

I agree with all your thoughts...
And Rob, she's been having dream-time tea with dead relatives for decades :)
It's always a topic of conversation and she always shares openly and lovingly.
:)
BE

ShelleyD 04-14-2013 08:37 PM

I totally agree with everyone's sentiments here.

Thank you for the update Brit. Your statement of "She wonders what else she has to do before she's 'allowed to graduate'" has so much power in it. We should all be so lucky to have had such a full and satisfying life that when it is time, we are just ready to go.
There is a lot of peace in that.

You and your loved ones are still in my thoughts and prayers~ xoxo

RobKendall 04-14-2013 08:43 PM

Dear Brit - That is so cool!

Loa 04-15-2013 12:19 PM

Loving these conversations ... actually one of my favorite subject.

One of the most useful book Ive ever read is " Final gifts". Just had to post a link to a interview with one of the autor, if someone is interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kojj-OrS5Jk

Dear Brit, I'm so with you in spirit these last days. Its an honor to be able to see how well you are dealing with what is happening, even though it must hurt in many ways. Bj is obviously an amazing person ... and somehow Im not surprised ;)

Love,
La

bubbles 04-15-2013 12:58 PM

A Verse for Bj

Intonations of an expressive kind
Limber within a lullaby
And all our world's are butterflies
Transcending morning dew

OneLight 04-15-2013 03:12 PM

Thank you, Brit, for sharing the update on BJ.
What a beautiful and profound Soul she is.
I am humbled and honored to know her, even if
it is only cyberly.

Wrapping my arms around her, and hugging you
and Lee with a heart filled with peace and love...

Love...Peg

debabbott 04-17-2013 07:53 PM

Continuing to surround our dear BJ with loving healing energies and intending for her highest good.

Love,
Deb

ULLA RUNCHEL 04-22-2013 07:28 AM

Hi

Hi Brit

So many angels around B.J.,with LIGHT and LOVE, many is there for her .cosmic music is in her at heart and mind...she really knows many friends "up" there..two huge Angels....there is a powerful lovely energy these days,..W.F. energy is strong too, I see him near B.J..they may really have a very close bond,..in many, many lifetimes. I am sure she have lovely conversations with him.

..and all of us sherry-heads is thinking of you and B.J.,...this is a wonderful energy,..and as we all sure know....we will all be connected in oneness..and in the same silently universal energy....

Lovies Ulla...