Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Update on Bj (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214266)

Brit 04-22-2013 01:56 PM

Thank you all!!!
I'm on my way down to Mom's to spend a few days. She's resting and still hanging on.
Love
BE

Pema Norpal 04-22-2013 02:11 PM

Give her my Love

And a big hug....

Love to you all

Pema xxx

ShelleyD 04-24-2013 03:11 PM

Enjoy your special time with your mom Brit. xoxo

Robin33 04-24-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
Just wanted you to know that Bj is quite frail now and is "looking forward to graduation" from this realm.

We brought in a hospital bed last week and she is under the care of hospice. She's quite comfortable with transition (as many of you know she is a firm believer in reincarnation) and she's looking forward to being with White Feather again.

Please keep her in your thoughts and energy work.
Thank you
BE

PS: She asked that I let you know how much she loved you all and loved being a part of this website and community. You are all very special to her.

Brit
Your mom has been in my prayers for weeks and weeks. I pray hard every night and I am sending all the healing energy that I can for her. I did not know your mom, but from what I have heard she is a great lady. All my love to you and your mom. Tell your mom I said hello and I love her. Brit- you will be in my prayers and positive energy being sent your way with healing energy.

Loa 04-25-2013 02:14 PM

sending you and Bj warm thoughts all the time. You are in my prayers.

Love, La

monti1980 04-25-2013 06:55 PM

Dear Brit I am so glad to know that you and your mom will have this special time together to share thoughts and memories. My mom was taken without warning and I never got to say my goodbyes to her or tell her how much I loved her.....This is a very sacred time for you two and you are blessed to have it. With this I will send my love and prayers to you and BJ.

Brit 04-27-2013 04:36 PM

Well... I have to say that she is anxious to get on her way, but still hanging in there. She's trying to think of anything she might have forgotten to do.

What an experience! What a gift to approach something that is considered frightening and final by many with such an optimistic attitude.
Thank you all!!!
BE

Pema Norpal 04-27-2013 05:12 PM

Thoughts are with you!

Hi Brit

Sending Bj, you and Lee love and hugs

Sending Angels to comfort you all!

Pema xxxxxxxxxxxx

Lori 04-27-2013 05:43 PM

Bj

Brit, your mama was one of the first people I met here nearly 13 years ago. She is a sweet, kind, AMAZING woman and I send much love and Light for a smooth transition for her. To you (and yours) I send loving thoughts, strength and prayers for your heart. xo

Chi 04-28-2013 11:52 AM

It seems to be in the hands of something greater
than ALL of us. i continue to be vigilant in my
thoughts and prayers. Wishing you all tender
loving happy moments as you continue to aid Bj
and help each other thru her transition and
transformation. Still sending much heartfelt
love to you all.
Love,
Chi

Wolfdog 04-28-2013 02:52 PM

For Brit

Love hearing about Bj's optimistic attitude Brit. How blessed you are to have such an amazing and beautiful spirit in your life. Surrounding you both in hugs
and loving healing light energy. You both are very dear to us all.

Much, much love,
Wolfdog

"May you live as long as you want to.
May you want to as long as you live."

Old English Toast

debabbott 04-28-2013 08:10 PM

What a Blessing!

What a Blessing it is to be in accordance with BJ in her stay at the train station, waiting for her next train to her next destination. What a delightful feeling to be in accordance with the knowing of one who is in full knowing of who she is and what she is about and where she is next to go to be on her way in this beautiful vast Universe.

The love that I am feeling, connecting with our Beautiful BJ, is beyond words.
Thank you my dear sweet woman for allowing me into your world of beauty.

Walk in beauty now brings a whole new concept to me in thoughts of you BJ. Beauty is expanding ....

Love,
Deb

GentleRick 04-28-2013 10:02 PM

Surrounding BJ, Brit and family here and elsewhere with love and light in celebration of a special moment.

Chi 04-29-2013 04:22 PM

i stopped into St Pascal's today and lit 7 candles for Bj.
One for each chakra.
Love,
Chi

Brit 04-30-2013 06:27 PM

Hi
I just got home from Mom's. She hasn't eaten the last two days - says food has no taste and nauseates her. She is drinking some water but not much. The doctors have put her on morphine to use as needed for any pain. She's still pretty alert but sleeps most of the time. Talks about what she wants done with her things and about being with Dad when she is alert.

I'll be going down tomorrow for an extended stay. Will check in when I can.
Love and gratitude to all of you.
BE

Pema Norpal 04-30-2013 07:05 PM

Thinking of you

Dear Friend,

I am with you in my Heart and Soul. Love you, Lee and family.

Sending loving Thoughts to BJ.

Love to all of you at this time..hugs and love

Pema xxxxxx

Kata0 04-30-2013 07:07 PM

Just catching up

I just signed on the EB for the first time in forever and found this thread....my energy is joining everyone else's....what a wonderful transition she will have with WF greeting her....

my focused energy for you too Brit....

Kata

ShelleyD 04-30-2013 11:15 PM

(((Brit)))~
Thinking of you and your mom at this time and keeping her in my prayers.

She is doing what the animals do when they know it is time....they stop eating and drinking to help themselves cross over.
God Bless her on her journey. I am sure her transition will be beautiful for her.

Sending much love and light to you all~ xoxo

GentleRick 04-30-2013 11:52 PM

Morphine often helps the process along too - even if the official use is "for pain."

So - just letting you know that I'm continuing my prayers for all of you during this transition.

Much love,
Rick

sisterlura 05-01-2013 06:57 AM

Also surrounding BJ and you in my love and prayers, Brit. May angels continue to surround you both in this journey.

Love, Hugs, Bright Blessings,

Lura

Lasep 05-01-2013 10:16 AM

My heart goes out to you, Brit. I know how difficult this time is.

Much love.

Wolfdog 05-01-2013 12:18 PM

For Brit

Hugs to you Brit. How thoughtful of you to let us know what is going on...

Stay strong.

Much,much Love and Light to you and your family.
May God bless you all with peace in your hearts.

Wolfdog

RobKendall 05-01-2013 02:38 PM

Much love to you Brit

Dearest Brit,

Bj is a magnificent being, like your father. You chose well when you chose whom you wanted for your parents in this incarnation. Please give your Mom our love and please ask her to give it to your Dad as well.

All our love,

Robbie and Clark and Roxie

Loa 05-01-2013 03:48 PM

Im glad to see that she has morphine to use in case of pain. So important for all sakes, since pain takes far too much physical and emotional energy of people in her condition. Its most often only in the last hours of the endstage, when people have becomed totally unconcius and the breathing is very weak , we can wonder if constant morphine injection may have helped the process along. But usually the doses are calculated for not doing so.

Hugs and good luck to you both Brit ♥

I'll keep on sending good vibes, energy and prayers your way

May strength be with you

La

Kata0 05-01-2013 08:20 PM

Morphine

There are so many misconceptions about morphine. It is an old med that is so valuable for comfort measures. In Florida I had Haitian caregivers who put black voodoo beads under the pillows of those given morphine because they believed those patients to be marked for death.....morphine is very, very often given to relieve air hunger....not pain...because it relieves the increased heart rate from lack of oxygen because as one dies the lungs fill with fluid and it relieves the feeling of drowning. It is a wonderful drug for easing the transition....not because it causes it. Just FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by GentleRick
Morphine often helps the process along too - even if the official use is "for pain."

So - just letting you know that I'm continuing my prayers for all of you during this transition.

Much love,
Rick

patswife 05-02-2013 04:23 PM

Brit, Much love to you and your family at this time. I know angels are surrounding BJ and will help her when the time comes.
Love,
Joanne

monti1980 05-02-2013 08:08 PM

Brit just thinking of you and your Mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

ShelleyD 05-03-2013 12:18 AM

Prayers for Sister Lura

Rather than posting over this important, love and light filled thread for BJ, I thought I would just add to it a prayer/healing request for Sister Lura.

As some of you know she has been having a hard time since taking a fall a few months ago and fracturing some vertebrae.
Since that last prayer request there have been some different developments and they are putting her through a battery of tests this week as they suspect that cancer may be present and the source of her intense pain. They should have some results/answers by the beginning of next week.

She is a little shy about asking for herself and so she has given me permission to place this request.
She has great faith in the healing power of this group.

Blessings~

PAULA CAMPOS 05-03-2013 04:43 AM

Dearest Lura,
Stay strong!!! Thinking of you!

I love you lots and lots!

Your presence lights up this board.

Get well soon!

(((HUGS)))

patswife 05-03-2013 06:13 PM

Dear Lura, So sad to hear of this. Please know that I am sending you much love and sincerely hope that things turn out for the best!! Keep us informed my friend--we truly care about you!!
Much love,
Joanne

Robin33 05-03-2013 08:16 PM

Sister Lura has been in my prayers daily and I pray that there will not be any cancer found. She has had a rough start for 2013 and she will continue to be in my prayers. ❤❤❤

Brit- your mom and your family are in my prayers as well. Healing and positive energy being sent to everyone.

❤❤❤❤

sisterlura 05-04-2013 04:30 PM

To Shelley, Paula, Joanne & Robin ...

Thank you so much for all positive intentions aimed in my direction, Shelley, Paula, Joanne and Robin ~ they mean a lot to me.

My health updates will be noted in a separate thread now so that this one can stay focused on dear BJ & Brit.

Thanks, guys! I love you!!!!!

Lura :)

GentleRick 05-05-2013 11:28 AM

Dear SisterLura, I'm keeping you in my prayers as well. Thanks for your tender care Shelley, in bringing us to light and holding BJ in it as well.

Love,
Rick

OneLight 05-06-2013 05:53 PM

Continuing to join all here in prayers and loving energies
to surround BJ, you Brit, and all the family. What a radiant
beacon of Light she is. Wishing a continued peaceful transition
for her as she steps into the Light and into WF's loving arms. We are
all blessed to have known her.

Love n Hugs...Peg

debabbott 05-06-2013 07:25 PM

Rocking you in my arms. Holding you in my heart. Loving you through.

Love, Deb