Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Need a Miracle for Carroll!!! (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214195)

debabbott 02-20-2013 06:31 PM

Thank you all so much!

Thank you all so much for your post today!

I can feel the energy surrounding us in our place of work.

And Carroll is vibrant and positive and ever moving forward.

Together, we will come through this.

Thank you all for your contributions.

Love you dearly and please keep it up,

Deb

debabbott 03-02-2013 08:19 PM

It is so interesting...

It is so interesting to watch life unfold in the flow of such beautiful energies that surround us all and indwell us all and that we all are the immediate experience. Is that not why we are all here? To experience life in it's fullest?

Ah what a joy it is to see life in it's full expression and to embrace it head on with the courage of our convictions. And with each day, such a simple statement can be made as in, I am here and I made it through yet another day. And I am looking forward to yet another day. I am joyous in my experience.

When we choose to experience life in joy, no matter what the experience, we find that we conquer the experience for our highest good.

With a loving heart, I share mine with yours.
Deb

Wolfdog 03-03-2013 04:37 PM

For Deb

Still praying for your friend. I did not mean that you should remove anything...sorry for the misunderstanding. It was meant for her...to help her.
I just get what comes through. Hope she is feeling better.

Love,
Wolfdog

Brit 03-05-2013 12:27 PM

Keeping Carroll in my prayers and energy work.
BE

debabbott 03-13-2013 07:33 PM

Receiving...

Receiving all of your wonderful energies for Carroll's highest good. She is such an amazing individual. She is a testimony to me in how she is dealing with all of this. We both agreed that we would come through this with flying colors. Don't know exactly what that comment means but it certainly suggests, celebration. So, there is much laughter and care in our dealing with all the hoopla of the chemo preparation. She renewed her passport today for a trip to St. Lucia in November. So, there you go. Belief Becomes - Life is Good.

Love you all,
Deb

debabbott 03-14-2013 05:29 PM

Please continue!

Please continue sending your loving healing energies to surround Carroll! She goes tomorrow to have a portacath inserted as she has agreed to begin chemo therapy on Monday.

She is one very positive determined woman. Thanking you all for helping to assist her in her highest good.

Love you all,
Deb

debabbott 03-17-2013 05:19 PM

Good News...

Carroll's cancer is contained in the left lung. She begins chemo tomorrow and we are blessing the chemo to do it's highest good in this situation. She is feeling well and strong and determined that this is an opportunity to grow her faith in her knowing that all is well.

Thanking you all for your continued blessings.

Love,
Deb

debabbott 03-26-2013 10:11 AM

Update

Before Carroll started her chemo, I asked her to bless the chemo for the benefit of her body and to receive it as a blessing. She said she would do that. I told her I really felt that would help with how it effected her and how well it worked for her. She agreed.

She went through her first week of chemo with absolutely no side effects. She looks and feels great!

Next week she starts the radiation treatments.

Thank you all for your continued prayers and loving energies!!!

Love, Deb

Brit 03-27-2013 03:37 PM

Great news! Will keep sending energy!
BE

Cher O 03-27-2013 08:43 PM

This is great news!

I am so happy for Carroll, and you, Deb. She will beat this thing. I will keep sending loving, healing thoughts and energy to you both. Love, C.

Quote of the Day
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.
Luciano De Crescenzo