Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   The Media (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=264)
-   -   Shirley's response (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214158)

Brit 02-05-2013 12:20 PM

Shirley's response

This is Shirley's response to her daughter:

"It's a painful moment for me as a mother and as someone who values the truth. I'm shocked and heartbroken that my daughter would make statements about me that are virtually all fiction. I've praised her lovingly and truthfully in my own autobiographies. Iím sorry to see such a dishonest, opportunistic effort from my daughter for whom Iíve only ever wanted the best."
Shirley MacLaine

caged 02-05-2013 12:54 PM

Shirley

Shirley I feel your pain. I have not seen my oldest daughter and her son for years and they live close to me. I last saw my grand son when he was 10, he is now 18 and my daughter has turned him against the family. Some times it tares me apart but I just cope with it. Right now it seems like everyone is going off the deep end. Lies can hurt bad. Your daughter may some day realize that she too had her lessons in life to learn. We are all learning our lessons. Keep your head up Shirley. (Its easier to hit right now.) HaHa.
We love you. Hang in there.:)

right now

Robin33 02-05-2013 01:11 PM

Shirley-

I am so sorry for what you are going through with this. I can Imagine the pain your daughter just caused you. Don't worry we all know its rubbish to say those things about you. You are a far better person and karma will come back to bite people in the rear eventually. Know that you are loved and I Stand behind you in this no matter what. This book is nothing more than a way for her to make a profit. Comparing you to Joan Crawford was indeed wrong. You have a good pure heart. Your a great person...

Love you

patswife 02-05-2013 04:29 PM

Shirley,
You have my support and love as always. I can't imagine what your daughter's motives for this would be other than financial. I'm sure she will come to regret this one day. I wish you peace at what must be a very trying time.
Love,
Joanne

GentleRick 02-05-2013 04:34 PM

Lot's of love to you Shirley during such a difficult time.

sisterlura 02-05-2013 04:55 PM

I stand with Caged, Robin, Joanne and Rick on this, Shirley. You have my love and support as always.

Love & Prayers,
Lura

RobKendall 02-05-2013 06:47 PM

You are loved, Shirley.

You are a being of light and joy and love.

This fact has been clear to me since I was seven years old standing outside the back of the Fox Theater in Tulsa, Oklahoma where Sweet Charity was playing. Though I couldn't go in and see the film, I knew, deep down in my soul, that there was something right about you, something full of energy, something healing, something inspiring. It awakened me and I wanted more.

Your deep love, benevolence, compassion, humanity, and soul and spirit light have shined out for us these many years now and continue even stronger today. Thank you for blessing all of us on this and all worlds.

We, and I, love you.

OneLight 02-05-2013 07:46 PM

Shirley, surrounding you with love and hugs
during this painful time.

And sending loving energies to surround your
daughter to provide what she most needs right now.

Love...Peg

Harmon s 02-05-2013 07:50 PM

Harmon

Who loves you baby!Your people right or wrong we are on your side.

Steve Harmon

ShelleyD 02-05-2013 11:06 PM

Shirley~

My heart goes out to you at this time. Your public response is dignified and touching and as always you have taken the high road.
Just hold your head high and stand in truth knowing that so many love and support you.
As for me~you can be sure of loyalty, respect, and support always.

Also sending energy and prayers for a higher power protection to surround you as you go through this experience.

Love,
Shelley xoxo