Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Birthday Bliss & Wishes (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=286)
-   -   Happy Birthday Shelley <3 (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214128)

Robin33 01-17-2013 09:24 PM

Happy Birthday Shelley <3

Happy Birthday to a very dear and loving soul!!! You are one terrific lady and one of the dearest friends to me. May your birthday be the best ever. You deserve it!!! Love you <3

sisterlura 01-18-2013 06:16 AM

Happy Birthday, Shelley!! Hope your day is out of this world!!

Much love,

Many Prayers,

Lura :D

Angelwings1 01-18-2013 12:31 PM

Happy Birtday Shelly

Happy Birthday Shelly

may your day be blessed beyond measure :) aw

patswife 01-18-2013 05:01 PM

Happy Birthday to Shelley!!!
Love,
Joanne

patswife 01-18-2013 06:02 PM

Shelley,
In honor of your birthday, I listened again to your interview with Brit on the IE from June 2012. What a wonderful show! You need to write a book! I loved relistening to this and would recommend everyone do so.
Happy Birthday to a beautiful soul!
Much love,
Joanne

sisterlura 01-19-2013 05:48 AM

I agree with you, Joanne! I've listened to the interview 3 times now and each time I'm swept into Shelley's light and "lightness," which is hard to explain, but I think you know what I mean. I hope Shirley and Brit do another interview with Shelley ~ I think she has connections to the 'other side' that can benefit us all.

My son is also a Capricorn -- interesting people!!

Love,
Lura

ShelleyD 01-21-2013 01:02 AM

Thank You All!

Thank you Robin for initiating my first "Happy Birthday" on the Encounter Board! That was very sweet~xo

Thank you AW! xo

Joanne....Oh wow... thank you for that! So glad you enjoyed the show. xo

Lura~ three times? I didn't know that! Glad you enjoyed it. xo

Well, I have done quite a few radio shows in my time, but that was the most exciting for me....just because it is Shirley MacLaine's show. And I know I do not have to explain why that is to anyone here! ;)

Love and Hugs~
Shelley

Pema Norpal 01-26-2013 06:10 PM

Happy Birthday Shelly

May this be YOUR Special year where all the goodness you deserve magically appears!

Hugs
Pema

Cher O 01-26-2013 08:39 PM

Shelley,

I just listened to your interview in the archives. I'm glad I did. It was very uplifting. I hope your birthday is really one to celebrate and that it is a great day for you. Thank you for what you do. Love, C.

ShelleyD 01-27-2013 07:50 PM

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Thank you Pema!
And thank you for the Angel postings. I do not always comment on the EB, but I do enjoy them. :D

And thank you Cher for listening and letting me know that!! So glad you enjoyed it!

And a big thank you to Brit for making me comfortable during the interview.

Hugs~
Shelley