Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Prayers for my Daddy and Ruth (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214071)

Robin33 12-22-2012 10:19 PM

Prayers for my Daddy and Ruth

Well today my parents arrived at my house. I began talking to mom and asking her how dad's health was holding up. She told me he has been sick with a bad cough and spits up blood some. He has diabetes and heart trouble. Just found out he has an enlarged liver. As I look at my dad tonight I can see he is weak looking. I ask that everyone please pray for my dad and send him healing energy. He goes to the doctor next week on Friday and they are going to run tests on him. I just pray they can figure this out. Also a dear friend of mine (she's more like a mom to me... My Irish mom) she's found out she has a mass on her ovaries, they are not sure if this is cancer or not. They are going to remove this after new year's. I ask that everyone please pray and send healing energy to her. The doctor said she was concerned since Ruth's mother died from ovarian cancer. It's a lot to ask but these prayers are indeed needed.

OneLight 12-23-2012 02:35 AM

Dear Robin

Most certainly will be surrounding your dad and Ruth
with loving, healing energies to provide each with
what they most need right now for their highest good...

Sending you a cyber (((HUG))) and supportive energies
as you walk beside them on these journeys...

Love...Peg

sisterlura 12-23-2012 08:00 AM

Dear Robin,

Please know that your dad and Ruth are in my prayers. You are as well, dear one.

much love,
Lura

Cher O 12-23-2012 02:57 PM

Dear Robin,

I am praying for the three of you, your dad, Ruth and you. And your mother as well as she is going thru this with all of you. I am sending love and light to all touched by these situations. My you be surrounded by warmth and healing. Love, Cher

Wolfdog 12-23-2012 06:14 PM

For Robin

Will be sending loving healing energy and prayers for your father and Ruth Robin.

Love,
wolfdog

Brit 12-23-2012 08:43 PM

Robin we'll be keeping you, your family and your friend in our prayers and energy work.
Love
BE

Robin33 12-23-2012 10:11 PM

Thank you Brit, Lura, Peg, Cher, Wolfdog. I appreciate the prayers, it's been tough on mom the past few weeks. She has really started opening up on things with dad's health. I think she was more concerned telling me and knowing I'm four hours away. I have spent a lot of time with dad today and it gives me so much joy knowing he is here with me and mom. It's such a blessing knowing I have such amazing friends here. I saw Ruth today and she was baking cakes and pies. She seems in good spirits but worried. But for a 70 year old she stays on the go. I will keep everyone posted and thank you again. Love to all of you

ShelleyD 12-23-2012 11:18 PM

Sending positive thoughts and healing energy prayers to your dad and your good friend Ruth.

Wishing your family a joyful Christmas that lifts your spirits into the new year~

Love,
Shelley

debabbott 12-24-2012 07:17 PM

Joining your energies with mine in a communion for the highest good of your Dad and your good friend, Ruth.

May you all be blessed in this spirited Christmas!

Love, Deb

Robin33 12-29-2012 08:09 PM

Thank you deb! Mom and dad got home the other day and mom said dad was still coughing a lot. Ruth's doctor wants to go ahead with the surgery. Ruth said she goes back Friday and they will do scheduling for surgery. Thanks again :-)

More news as it develops

Robin33 01-04-2013 05:33 PM

Update

An update on Ruth :

Her surgery was going to be scheduled next week but she has cancelled due to her brother. Her brother lives in Ireland. Today she received a call he had two strokes. The last one was massive. That got her blood pressure out the roof. Then they called back, they gave him 48 hours. So she is flying over. Against the doctors wishes, due to the high blood pressure. He is 73 and now on life support. I have spent 99% of my day with her. She is devastated! So prayers for her and her family during this time. Five days ago he was fine and laughing. Today he is in hospital in Ireland. Then I got a email from a very dear friend. Actually she was my kindergarten teacher who I have kept in constant contact with all my life. She has breast cancer. They will do surgery next week! I am going to drive down to Alabama to see her and try to help her out some. So prayers for her too please. I can't believe how things are turning out for Ruth and now for Lauria. I'm still waiting on things with dad. So far he is feeling fine. Lets hope it continues. ;)

Brit 01-05-2013 02:17 PM

Hi Robin
Keeping you all in my prayers and energy work.
Love
BE

Cushings 01-05-2013 09:36 PM

Hello Robin,

Every blessing to you and your family.

Love,
Di

renaissance 01-09-2013 12:30 PM

Thinking of you dear Robin in these challenging times for you and yours,hugs,Renny

debabbott 01-10-2013 04:56 PM

Robin,
Continuing to send loving healing energies to you and yours.

Love,
Deb

Robin33 01-10-2013 09:04 PM

Great news!!!!!

Ruth's brother has made a great turnaround. They done tests and he did not have stroke like they thought. It was epilepsy. Which isn't better but he is alive and up talking and walking around. She is so happy right now. It was touch and go but thank goodness he is up and doing better. Might get released to go home next week. I will be glad when she gets back. Dad went to doctor and he has bronchitis but nothing worse. With him being a diabetic they said it takes him a bit longer on getting better. His eye surgery will be done January 23 so I hope that goes great. So those two are great news and I am very happy. Now I'm waiting on news about Lauria. I hope they can get all the cancer and keep her alive. She has a young son and it would be so hard on him. On everyone really. Thank you everyone who has been praying, sending healing energy!!! It is working!! Thank you. You are all amazing people. <3 much much love to everyone