Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Spirituality (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=271)
-   -   Solstice Eve 12-20-12 (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214067)

OneLight 12-20-2012 06:42 PM

Solstice Eve 12-20-12

Here is a message from Pepper Lewis (who channels Gaia)
regarding Solstice Eve - 12-20-12...
(Shared with permission from Pepper)

Winter solstice has always been a quiet and introspective time for me. At the darkest point of the year the dawning of the midnight sun symbolizes the first day of creation. I am about to be reborn. I will be new again. Winter Solstice is the birth of the new solar year and is symbolized by the dark, or midnight sun. The midnight solstice aligns the world of humanity with the world of the eternal, joining both in a sacred union that repeats each year at the same time.

The night before solstice is not another revival of the past, not another opportunity to recap the difficulties we have endured. The midnight sun of the winter solstice invites us to see our past as a journey of a thousand footsteps; the lotus blossom open and resplendent, its petals illumined by a light that is free of illusion. Regardless of where we have placed our awareness our journey has brought us to this moment.

The dark before the light reminds us that something eternal and sacred permeates our life. Tomorrow, highest darkness could consume us, but instead the physical sun will give life to the external world and the spiritual sun will be renewed within each of us. As the winter solstice approaches, the womb of the earth awaits. Amidst darkness and chaos our spirit is about to be reborn. Tonight, my wish for you is peace.

Please enjoy the words that Gaia and I have shared with you on this video entitled, The Mystery of the Midnight Sun. Share it with friends and family, those you care for, respect, honor and love.

http://pepperlewis.com/winter_solst...tm_medium=email

~Pepper
Pepper will do two more messages, tomorrow and Saturday.
I will post the links for you all...

Love...Peg

OneLight 12-21-2012 05:07 PM

Solstice Morning 12-21-12

Solstice Morning 12-21-12

Here is the 2nd message from Pepper Lewis/Gaia
regarding Solstice Morning 12-21-12

Solstice means "sun stands still" and appropriately describes how the winter (and summer) solstice sun appears to hang on the day's horizon, as if something has halted its progress across the heavens. For three days it remains virtually unchanged until finally its movement is visible. It is reborn and its journey begins anew.

The winter solstice is also a perfect time for us to "stand still" in our world and connect with the divine. It is a mystical and symbolic moment, full of personal and planetary promise. The rebirth of the physical sun at this time represents the birth of the spiritual sun within. It also commemorates the birth of the neutral, balanced force of the Sons, the "Children of the Sun" traveling the heavens in search of enlightenment.

This solar knowledge is written in the stars and carried to sentient planets by their suns. Celebrating the winter solstice honors the mysteries of the Universe, including how we came to be, why we are here, and what purpose we have come to fulfill. The sun symbolizes our hope for a new year or a new age. It speaks of the light that has come to saves us from our own darkness and fear of separation.

Please enjoy the words that Gaia and I have shared with you on this video entitled,
Children of the Sun. Share it with friends and family, those you care for, respect, honor and love. ~Pepper

http://pepperlewis.com/winter-solst...tm_medium=email

Pepper will do another message tomorrow, which I will post here also...

Love....Peg

OneLight 12-22-2012 10:11 AM

12-22-12 A New Beginning

A New Beginning, Dec 22, 2012

Here is Pepper/Gaia's 3rd message for the Winter Solstice...

The winter solstice has risen and the day is new. The physical sun has returned to reunite us with the spiritual sun within and to remind us that we are the light of the world. The sun is beginning to move away from its maximum declination and can be seen as it continues along its journey. And now it is time for us to do the same.

The spiritual sun symbolizes a time of optimism and the creative process that underpins everything; it is the reason we exist. As the light is reborn within us our past experiences and even our most recent understandings may feel constrained or obsolete. Let it be so. It is time to forge a new bond with our selves and our world.

The light of the world emerges every year and in every age in which the midnight sun and the children of the sun return to their source. Sometimes the new dawn is also symbolized by chaos, an aspect of creation that establishes order, harmony, beauty and intelligence. In the age that just concluded the spiritual sun and its seed were beneath the ground, hidden and sheltered. At the spring equinox in March, the union of physical and spiritual light will join again and emerge as the light of the world.

Please enjoy the words that Gaia and I have shared with you on this video entitled, The Light of the World. Share it with friends and family, those you care for, respect, honor and love. ~Pepper

http://pepperlewis.com/winter-solst...tm_medium=email

OneLight 12-22-2012 04:08 PM

Sorry folks, I didn't realize the video links didn't work.
But at least Pepper's written message is worth reading...

Peg

Angelwings1 12-22-2012 06:42 PM

Sending Healing prayers and Brightest Blessings

Hi all thankyou for all the sharing I recieved this year form everyone It has been a pleasure,,,A big thanks to.....Britt and Shirley for all you do blessing for a beautiful year

Love AW
Happy Holidays :o

Cher O 12-22-2012 09:33 PM

Hi, Peg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLight
Sorry folks, I didn't realize the video links didn't work.
But at least Pepper's written message is worth reading...

Peg

The links are working now! Love, C.

StevenOz 12-23-2012 05:32 AM

Each of the links that I used worked for me when I watched each of the three videos. :)

OneLight 12-23-2012 10:03 AM

Thanks for letting us know, Cher-O.

Thanks Steven, they worked for me too when I first
posted them, then after I checked again after Cher's
message, they didn't! Was definitely a fluke on Pepper's
end, but glad they are up and running now.

Merry Christmas to you...

Love...Peg