Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   I.E. Radio (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   Universal Wisdom Dec 23 '12 (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214048)

Brit 12-11-2012 10:09 AM

Universal Wisdom Dec 23 '12

Barbara Evans will be sharing her insights as we enter the beginning of a new 26000 year grand cycle and the choices we make now are setting the scene for this new period… the potential development of a new Golden Age.

She knows that to create the highest possible expression of humanity within this new cycle, we must raise our consciousness away from fear and into Unconditional Divine Love at both individual and collective levels.

Tune in to hear her insights:
December 23
6 PM PST - 9 PM EST
BE

Chi 12-12-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brit
Barbara Evans will be sharing her insights as we enter the beginning of a new 26000 year grand cycle and the choices we make now are setting the scene for this new period… the potential development of a new Golden Age.

She knows that to create the highest possible expression of humanity within this new cycle, we must raise our consciousness away from fear and into Unconditional Divine Love at both individual and collective levels.

Tune in to hear her insights:
December 23
6 PM PST - 9 PM EST
BE

i will be in NY listening...

Love,
Chi

ShelleyD 12-24-2012 12:39 AM

Loved the show tonight Brit!

I went to her website as soon as you mentioned it to look at the image keys. Beautiful and facsinating. I was looking as I was listening to the last portion of the show. I would like to see them in person also. Maybe when she goes to Conscious Life Expo in CA.

I got a late start on radio night....it is now Christmas Eve....Merry Christmas~

Angelwings1 12-25-2012 04:17 PM

It was fabulous

Hello Britt

what a unique show.....she had a richness about the work she does...saw the pictures they really did vibrate a hight frequency...thank you once again
with gratitude and love
Aw :)

StevenOz 12-26-2012 04:53 AM

Excellent Interview, Great Interviewee!

Yes, I thought she displayed great insight and a real positive attitude, both essential characteristics for the New Earth. I'm definitely going to get her book! :)

Chi 12-27-2012 07:30 PM

Just finished listening and exploring.

We do vision boards at the beginning of every
new year (in my dept at work). Things we want
to manifest both inside and out in the new year.
It's an artistic endeavor, cutting out images and
words, pasting them together in a collage of
sorts. And then we each display them thru out
the year on our desks.
i think the center of mine this year will be a 6x6
image of key 22: Earth Star Crown of Hope

"... Crown of Hope carries the vibrations of the New Dream
and New Earth..."

i like that. Ha!

Many blessings your way, Barbara Evans.
Love,
Chi