Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Urgent Prayers Needed For Mamasaki - Mariella Sachs!!! (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214043)

debabbott 12-09-2012 04:57 PM

Urgent Prayers Needed For Mamasaki - Mariella Sachs!!!

Onelight, Peg, just called me from Alamogordo and asked for immediate prayers. She was at MamaSaki's and she said she didn't know if she has had a stroke or what but that she was conscious and they were waiting for ambulance. Officer came in and she had to get off the phone.

Anyway, please lend your prayers and intentions to surround MamaSaki (Mariella Sachs) with intentions for her higher good.

Also, please be with OneLight as she assists in getting her help.

Love, Deb

Cher O 12-09-2012 05:12 PM

Oh Deb,

I know what she means to you and Peg. I am surrounding you all with loving white light and praying for the highest good. May MamaSaki and Peg and you come thru this just fine. Love, C.

debabbott 12-09-2012 05:23 PM

Thank you CherO for joining us with your beautiful energies. Let this be a vigil to join MamaSaki in her desires, whatever they may be. I say this because MamaSaki has talked to us many times about living inbetween realities and that she was comfortable with leaving this one when it was her time to go to another dimension.

I am sending Her and OneLight Love to surround them in this experience and intending for the highest good. What better prayer could I pray but than for the highest good of all involved.

MamaSaki dwells with the Mother Earth.

Thank you...

Love, Deb

debabbott 12-09-2012 05:48 PM

OneLight Peg is on her way to the hospital to be with MamaSaki after calling the people she wished to contact if something like this should happen. So, it is that we just surround them with loving energy and intend for the highest good.

Love, Deb

debabbott 12-09-2012 07:51 PM

Peg was able to talk to MamaSaki at the hospital. She said that the event happened on Thursday and that she had been paralyzed since then, unable to move. It was only because Peg had called this morning and not hearing from Mariella that she became concerned and went to her house. While knocking on the door she could hear MamaSaki calling out for help. She then called 911 and assured Mariella that help was coming. Peg has now gone back to the house to make sure that Mariella's dog and cat are fed and taken care of.

They are now doing test on MamaSaki to ascertain exactly what has occured. Anyway, she is most grateful that Peg came and she is more concerned about her animals than she is about herself. That is the way she has always been. Animals first...

MamaSaki is a beautiful soul that has graced our lives with her inate knowing of Mother Nature. She has always been one with the animals and dwelt in peace with them. She has always been the most positive person and still is.

Peg is taking care of the animals now and will call me later with an update on MamaSaki.

Thanking you all for your participation in surrounding them with loving energies.

Love, Deb

Brit 12-10-2012 09:43 AM

Deb & Peg please let Mariella know that she is our prayers. For those who might not know or recognize the name, Mariella was a member of our community that went by the nickname Sakitosa. She is a great gal.
BE

jordan 12-10-2012 10:52 AM

Mamasaki

Oh my god, how awful. What terrible torture to be alone for so long, with the worry of animals left, and what about the cold ? Thank god Peg went to check, she was obviously listening to her inner voice, good for you Peggles, well done.
An awful event, but thankfully a rescue.
Surrounding Mamasaki, her pets, Peg and you, Deb in love and light.
Peace
J

debabbott 12-10-2012 04:46 PM

Good News!

Heard from Peg this morning. MamaSaki did have a stroke and there was blood on the brain causing the paralysis. However, the doctor seems to think that paralysis will subside when the bleeding stops and that she has a 90% recovery. They will keep her in the hospital for a few more days to rehydrate and then she will be going to rehabilitation in a stroke nursing/rehab facility. Peg is supposed to go by after work today to check on her and then she will call me with an update.

MamaSaki said as she lay there that she didn't want to go until after December 21st - she said she wants to know what is going to happen. :)
Peg said her humor is still in tack for sure. Peg is checking on the pets until she can get in touch with the person that MamaSaki designated caretaker.

Anyway, things are looking up and we are counting our blessings once again.
Thank you all for your continued prayers and loving intentions on her behalf. She so certainly appreciates it.

Love to you all,
Deb

Wolfdog 12-10-2012 05:46 PM

Sending prayers for Mariella. So glad to know that Peg found her and is able to help with her fur babies.

Love and Light,
Wolfdog

Lah 12-10-2012 06:39 PM

Da

((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))