Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Angels & Spirits (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=262)
-   -   Angel Governing Dec 8th to 12th (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214039)

Pema Norpal 12-08-2012 09:06 AM

Angel Governing Dec 8th to 12th

Angel number 52 - ANGEL IMAMIAH - Energy: EXPIATION OF ERRORS

(I pronounce the Angel's Name: EE-MAW-MEE-AH)

Qualities: Ease of recognizing one's errors - Expiates, pays back, makes amends for errors (one's karma) - Ardor, strength, great vigor - Liberates from prison within - Execution of arduous work with ease - Support in difficult moments - Makes peace with enemies - Faithful servant.

Distortions: unstable and tumultuous emotional life - competitive love life - overly passionate relationship - enemy, fight, quarrel, roughness - emotional excess - meanness because non-recognition of his victims - worsens one's karma, sinister fate.

I would like to share with you the following.

Standing, sitting or lying down, breathe in the name IMAMIAH by inhaling through the nose, and hold your breath a few seconds. Then, exhale slowly and progressively through the nose. Repeat the exercise as long as needed to create a state of calm. Then you can continue by breathing freely while continuing to invoke IMAMIAH keeping the eyes closed.

By invoking or repeating the Sacred Formula represented by the Angel's name, we create a passage between the conscious, the subconscious and the different layers of the unconscious, thus reprogramming the different Angelic states of consciousness within, and allowing ourselves to reconnect with our celestial origin. The objective of this work is to purify our soul and become totally conscious in order to rediscover the Knowledge that lies within.

IMAMIAH is your Angel number 1 (Physical) if your Birthday is Dec 8th to Dec 12th
IMAMIAH is your Angel number 2 (Emotional) if your Birthday is: May 12th, July 26th in the afternoon and July 27th, Oct 9th, Dec 20th, Feb 28th and 29th.
IMAMIAH is your Angel number 3 (Intellectual) if you are born: 17h00 to 17h19 p.m.
(time)

In the picture of the Tree of Life, this Angel resides: NETZACH/ Specificity GUEBOURAH

This information is taken from The Book of Angels, and Les Ailes de la Vie (Wings of Life, 2nd Edition)and Traditional Angelology and Angelica Yoga written by Kaya and Christiane Muller, Univers/Citť MikaŽl. www.72angels.ca

Pema Norpal

paulaj 12-09-2012 07:36 PM

Hi Pema,

I always love these updates. For years I have been reading them. I was born May 12th, 1966 at 7:48am.

In all this time I never saw that my sister and I have the same emotial / Angel number 2.

Wow is that special. She was born on Dec. 20th seven years after me. That is really neat. I just love it. Of course we are connected.

Pema Norpal 12-10-2012 05:34 AM

Thanks Paula!

Hi Sweety,

I am happy that you enjoy the Angel info.

The Authors Christiane and Kaya will be giving Workshops on the Western Coast in the beginning of the New Year.

I heard that they will be in Sedona in March...Oh how I wish I could be there at that time!!! It would be so magical to climb Cathedral Rock with them! I guess I will leave that in the Hands of the Angels ;)

Take care Paula...and Happy Birthday to your Sister for the 20th :)

Love and Hugs
Pema