Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Welcome! (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hi I am Kyleigh :) (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=214037)

kyleigh9 12-07-2012 05:59 PM

Hi I am Kyleigh :)

Hello Everybody!

My name is kyleigh elizabeth miller. im so excited!!! i got my report card today and i made a's and b's. so i got to join the Shirley Maclaine site :).i am 9 years old. i am a huge fan of shirley's as well! I havae started reading her books.(out on a leash,and im over all that). And i watch her movies alot. One of my favorite movies is Rumor has it. and i like the movie Artist and Models.I would really like to meet Shirley one day.Because she's beaUtiful,nice,sweet,caring,loving,AND TOOOOOOOOOOTALLY AWESOME!Robin also said i have to keep my grades up to stay a member :).I am FASINATED with learning diffrent things about the planet. I like reading things about u.f.o's.I am learning about medatation. Its fun how to learn to keep calm.I love how shirley expresses herself in her books.It also inspires me to be a better pearsone.and to have a better pearsonalaty.An i also think Terry is ABSOLUTLY adorable.And i hope to be able to make good freinds here.and learn lots of cool things.

Truly your,Kyleigh <3 <3 <3 <3

Robin33 12-07-2012 06:15 PM

Hey Kyleighbug!!!!! I am glad you are now a member of the Shirley website. As long as you keep your grades up, you will keep your membership. Love you Kyleighbug!!!!

kyleigh9 12-07-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin33
Hey Kyleighbug!!!!! I am glad you are now a member of the Shirley website. As long as you keep your grades up, you will keep your membership. Love you Kyleighbug!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwww!Thank u so much robin.and im glad too that im a member!IM SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!exspecilly if i get to talk to shirley on here!<3 And i hope i keep my gardes up.and eventhough i have been!And thank you so much for making me a member...! <3 <3 <3 love you too! <3 <3 <3

Cher O 12-07-2012 06:54 PM

Hi, Kyleigh!

Welcome to the Encounter Board and Shirley's site. There are a lot of fun posts here. I am looking forward to reading yours. I'm sure you will meet Shirley in chat. My guess is you are the youngest person here. You will have a lot to contribute. Congratulations on having good grades so you could do this. Enjoy! Love, Cher

sisterlura 12-08-2012 05:32 AM

Welcome to our family, Kyleigh! You're a lucky ligal to have a great friend like Robin!! Hope you enjoy this site. Keep watching Shirley's films and reading her books -- she has so much to teach us all, no matter how young or how old we are.

(and get Robin to show you early clips of Shirley's dancing ~~ WOW!!)

Hugs,
Lura :)

OneLight 12-08-2012 09:29 AM

Hi Kyleigh, Welcome to Shirleyland :)

I love your name, very unique and special, as I suspect you are.
I'm sure you will have fun here and learn lots. Enjoy exploring
this site. And keep up those grades, learning can be fun and its
amazing how it can lead to so many others things to become
aware of ... its unlimited!

Special (((HUG))) to you...

Love....Peg

kyleigh9 12-08-2012 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterlura
Welcome to our family, Kyleigh! You're a lucky ligal to have a great friend like Robin!! Hope you enjoy this site. Keep watching Shirley's films and reading her books -- she has so much to teach us all, no matter how young or how old we are.

(and get Robin to show you early clips of Shirley's dancing ~~ WOW!!)

Hugs,
Lura :)

Lura,thank you for welcoming me to this site.and dont worrie,i think Robin has a WHOLE line of clips and movies for me to watch.and shirley does have so much to teach us!Im very glad i am starting at a very young age.

lots of love

kyleigh9 12-08-2012 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
Welcome to the Encounter Board and Shirley's site. There are a lot of fun posts here. I am looking forward to reading yours. I'm sure you will meet Shirley in chat. My guess is you are the youngest person here. You will have a lot to contribute. Congratulations on having good grades so you could do this. Enjoy! Love, Cher

Hi cher! Thank you so much for your welcome.Also thank you for the congragulations on my good grades.But,there is sooooooooo much i can learn from shirley!I look forward to getting to know everyone!I think i might just be the youngest pearson here YET! Thank you again for the warm welcome.

kyleigh9 12-08-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLight
Hi Kyleigh, Welcome to Shirleyland :)

I love your name, very unique and special, as I suspect you are.
I'm sure you will have fun here and learn lots. Enjoy exploring
this site. And keep up those grades, learning can be fun and its
amazing how it can lead to so many others things to become
aware of ... its unlimited!

Special (((HUG))) to you...

Love....Peg

Hi peg!Thank you for your sweet message.im sooooooo glad and amazed that you like my name.it IS very unique.thats for sure.and so is yours! :) Dont worrie,i will keep my grades up or robin will not let me on the site.and robin is always wanting me to do well in school.and this is my reward for doing well in school!soooooo soooooooooo EXCITED about this oppertunity.

BIG SPECIAL HUG TO YOU AS WELL!:) <3

debabbott 12-09-2012 10:43 AM

Welcome Kyleigh, so pleased to see that you have joined us. I am certain that there is a lot that we can learn from you. Hope you have a good time
here and make lots of lifelong friends like I have.

Love,
Deb