Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   To all my lovely friends...I need a glimpse of your healing (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213984)

ULLA RUNCHEL 11-16-2012 11:14 PM

To all my lovely friends...I need a glimpse of your healing

Hi dear friends

My last little dog Chella is gone,..I am so sad, both of my be loving dogs, is not on this Earth anymore,..I thought I could be strong thus I have supported so many in the same situation...but dogs is member of our family, like children....and now I feel deep in my body, soul and mind..emptiness............a deep loss,...many who don't have animals don't understand this....so today I need some of your precious healing,..love you ALL SO much,..

Ulla

StevenOz 11-16-2012 11:33 PM

I offer you all the healing you could desire, and that you get a new Fur Person soon. :)

sisterlura 11-17-2012 06:02 AM

My prayers and light surround you, dear Ulla. Being separated from a beloved fur person really, really hurts. Let yourself grieve; we are with you.

Love,
Lura

A Dreamer 11-17-2012 09:20 AM

Dear Ulla,

I did not know that Chello was gone, and now you have lost Chella also.
I understand how sad you must be.

Sending you some love and light. I hope it helps lessen your sadness. :)

Dreamer

Lasep 11-17-2012 09:35 AM

Dear Ulla, I know the pain that you're feeling. It's horrible. Sending you much love and light.

Brit 11-17-2012 10:19 AM

Dearest Ulla
Sending you loving, heart-healing energies. The loss of a fur baby is one of the hardest things to endure.

Maybe Chella will come back to you soon in another body. I'm sure that's why BB Dharma came in to our lives - she was previously known to us as Majic.
Love
BE

Cher O 11-17-2012 12:48 PM

Dear Ulla,

I am so sorry about your fur babies. I know how hard this loss is to endure. Only time will help. Sending you loving, healing light to see you thru. Love, Cher

debabbott 11-17-2012 03:15 PM

Dear Ulla,
Rocking you softly in my arms and covering you gently with a blanket of loving healing energies as you weep upon my shoulder.

Love you, Deb

Pema Norpal 11-17-2012 04:05 PM

I am so sorry Ulla

:(

The fur Babies are sent to us, so we can give them lots of Love. Unfortunately, they leave the Earth before us.

But they do wait for us, when it is our turn to go...or they come back and we get to love them all over again.

Ulla, your Baby is with you in Spirit...and loves you very much!

I want to give you a big hug and cry with you!

Love
Pema xxxxxxx

Lah 11-17-2012 11:34 PM

Ulla

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!

ULLA RUNCHEL 11-17-2012 11:55 PM

Thank you

Thank you all of you

I had a good night sleep,...born by all of yours healing and heartfelt thoughts,..I am so happy and humble to feel and receive the sharingness in my sadness, but I know Chello and Chella now is together , playing and have fun..in the place we all belonging to...its morning here in Spain,..it sunrise and so quite...a little bird is flying very close to me and sing and send me a smile...another new day, ...and I can really feel the wonderful energy you all send to me.

My heartfelt thanks,.....my God its good to have you around, take care everyone....my spiritual family....love you.
Ulla

StevenOz 11-18-2012 07:02 AM

Unconditional love to you and all of Creation. :)

Wolfdog 11-18-2012 05:34 PM

For Ulla

Dear Ulla...so sorry to hear this sad news. Understanding how devestating losing a beloved pet can feel. Sending you a warm hug through the ethers, strength for your broken heart and healing energy for you as well.

Blessings and Much Love,
Wolfdog

Chi 11-18-2012 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULLA RUNCHEL
Hi dear friends

My last little dog Chella is gone,..I am so sad, both of my be loving dogs, is not on this Earth anymore,..I thought I could be strong thus I have supported so many in the same situation...but dogs is member of our family, like children....and now I feel deep in my body, soul and mind..emptiness............a deep loss,...many who don't have animals don't understand this....so today I need some of your precious healing,..love you ALL SO much,..

Ulla

So sorry for the sadness in your heart, Ulla.
Sending you beams of love and rays of light,
Chi

OneLight 11-18-2012 07:29 PM

Dearest Ulla,
Hugging you, my friend. Surrounding you with energies of
peace, comfort, and love. I know your heart is full of many
cherished memories of them both. Their essence will always
be with you...listen carefully and feel them...

Love...Peg