Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Tynzy (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213961)

Lah 11-05-2012 07:28 PM

Tynzy

Hi All! Send some love and light to my adopted daughter, she is in a real hard place within and even though I send her light all the time I feel she needs some extra help right now, she was in foster care for 5 years before I adopted her 5 years ago and has alot of challenges... so senf her some light to find her way .. Curiously her birth day is 12/21 of course we know that is the last day of the Mayan Calender.. this year she will be 19 on 12/21 anyway send her love and light... Thanks.. Lah

GentleRick 11-06-2012 09:19 AM

It's a sensitive time for her, surely. For one thing, her Lunar Nodes are returning. It is like a "karmic reset button."

It's also a time when the lunar synodic and sidereal periods line up exactly.

Sending love and light,

Rick

Brit 11-06-2012 12:53 PM

Sending energy to both of you.

Walk in Light,
BE

Pema Norpal 11-06-2012 04:55 PM

Sending love and hugs

Sorry to hear that Lah!

Sending her big hugs filled with love!

Pema xxxxx

Lah 11-07-2012 08:26 AM

:)

Well, she has a full plate karmically and Ive only had her 5 years, she was pretty wrecked when I got her after 5 years in foster care, raped at 9 and a big learning disability.. so Im hoping to push her through everything with light... Thanks GR for the heads up on her astrology...

debabbott 11-07-2012 05:19 PM

Sending loving healing energy to Tynzy and intending for her highest good.

Also surrounding you, Lah, with love.

Deb

Cher O 11-07-2012 07:08 PM

Hi, Lah

Sending you and Tynzy love and light and energy to make it thru this time period and beyond. What a wonderful thing you did for Tynzy. You are a fantastic person. Love, Cher.

StevenOz 11-08-2012 06:42 AM

Lots of hugs! :)

Lah 11-08-2012 08:51 AM

:)

Well I had high hopes that I could help her get past things, with spiritual knowledge and love and understanding.. Umm, she is better off but really hasn't healed at all inside and with her learning ability so limited she doesn't grasp what healing is really or about filling her spirit with positive, she is the same as the day she came to me on both counts... Really wrecked.. I have poured all Ive got into her and am tired..lol cuz it doesnt really change or help her, what I try to bring to her... Sigh.. I have looked at it as she is with me karmically and I owe her my best... and I dont want to leave a stone unturned concerning the karma we have... This has been a rough year for her adjusting to being a "ADULT" haha, her disability and place in the world.. it has beeen hard for me because she is so limited... hard times... I hope like GR said it is like a reset button for her karma this year.. I hope cuz she needs to find her way, be ok and go into the world... somehow that is positive..

A Dreamer 11-08-2012 09:58 AM

Lah,

You took on a tough job and I think that Tynzy is miles ahead of where she would have been without the love and understanding you have given her.

Sending love and light to you both.

A Dreamer

Wolfdog 11-08-2012 12:44 PM

For Lah

Sending Love and Light for Tynzy and for you as well dear Lah. Believing she can heal with your patience and caring spirit. Hopefully, you can help her even more by getting her into a regular therapy program and also group therapy.
Sometimes it is a blessing for these children to meet others with similiar stories and hear of their lives first-hand. Social Services can often reccommend these programs or help you find the right child therapist for her. School councilors often know good ones as well.

Understanding that she will try your patience at every turn,and that staying on an even keel and not lashing out is difficult.... as she will constantly be testing you. It is very possible to rebuild her bond of trust in adults but, would be an arduous process for you to help her to to heal only by yourself....as much as you would like to believe this.
Sending Healing Energy for you both with much, much, Love,
Wolfdog

Lah 11-09-2012 11:47 AM

Yeah!!! She doesn't like therapy foster care forced her to do it so she is so against it now because it reminds her if foster care she us very limited iq of 70

Wolfdog 11-09-2012 07:05 PM

For Lah

Dear Lah,

So sorry to learn of this. If you have been able to forge a bond of trust with her despite her IQ.....another idea may be for you to attend therapy with her and help her to feel safe and to help disassociate her with the former uncomfortable experience. It may also enable you to forge a closer heart bond as her most trusted adult. And the therapist may be of great help for you as well in coping with this complicated and heart rending experience.

Sometimes it is hard to realize that we can't do it all by ourselves. And, hopefully...you can give yourself a little "time off", too. It may help her also to have another trusted adult in her life as well. Hope you will think about this.
I care. And, I hope I have not in any way offended you. That was not my intention. When these karmas come up...it is never easy...as reality can be very painful. Stay strong.
Love,
Wolfdog

Lah 11-10-2012 09:02 AM

;)

The best thing is sending light it goes beyond the limited mind!!! Thanks

Kata0 11-11-2012 05:45 PM

Tynzy

Could she perhaps be slightly autistic? Or maybe a star child unable to process information as we do?

Lah 11-12-2012 08:29 PM

;)

Maybe!!!! Not autistic though! She has oppositional defiance disorder she has add ADHD and she is border line mentally retarded her birth mother used meth while she was pregnant with her!! Keep sending her light I notice a shift today