Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Tynzy (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213961)

Lah 11-05-2012 07:28 PM

Tynzy

Hi All! Send some love and light to my adopted daughter, she is in a real hard place within and even though I send her light all the time I feel she needs some extra help right now, she was in foster care for 5 years before I adopted her 5 years ago and has alot of challenges... so senf her some light to find her way .. Curiously her birth day is 12/21 of course we know that is the last day of the Mayan Calender.. this year she will be 19 on 12/21 anyway send her love and light... Thanks.. Lah

GentleRick 11-06-2012 09:19 AM

It's a sensitive time for her, surely. For one thing, her Lunar Nodes are returning. It is like a "karmic reset button."

It's also a time when the lunar synodic and sidereal periods line up exactly.

Sending love and light,

Rick

Brit 11-06-2012 12:53 PM

Sending energy to both of you.

Walk in Light,
BE

Pema Norpal 11-06-2012 04:55 PM

Sending love and hugs

Sorry to hear that Lah!

Sending her big hugs filled with love!

Pema xxxxx

Lah 11-07-2012 08:26 AM

:)

Well, she has a full plate karmically and Ive only had her 5 years, she was pretty wrecked when I got her after 5 years in foster care, raped at 9 and a big learning disability.. so Im hoping to push her through everything with light... Thanks GR for the heads up on her astrology...

debabbott 11-07-2012 05:19 PM

Sending loving healing energy to Tynzy and intending for her highest good.

Also surrounding you, Lah, with love.

Deb

Cher O 11-07-2012 07:08 PM

Hi, Lah

Sending you and Tynzy love and light and energy to make it thru this time period and beyond. What a wonderful thing you did for Tynzy. You are a fantastic person. Love, Cher.

StevenOz 11-08-2012 06:42 AM

Lots of hugs! :)

Lah 11-08-2012 08:51 AM

:)

Well I had high hopes that I could help her get past things, with spiritual knowledge and love and understanding.. Umm, she is better off but really hasn't healed at all inside and with her learning ability so limited she doesn't grasp what healing is really or about filling her spirit with positive, she is the same as the day she came to me on both counts... Really wrecked.. I have poured all Ive got into her and am tired..lol cuz it doesnt really change or help her, what I try to bring to her... Sigh.. I have looked at it as she is with me karmically and I owe her my best... and I dont want to leave a stone unturned concerning the karma we have... This has been a rough year for her adjusting to being a "ADULT" haha, her disability and place in the world.. it has beeen hard for me because she is so limited... hard times... I hope like GR said it is like a reset button for her karma this year.. I hope cuz she needs to find her way, be ok and go into the world... somehow that is positive..

A Dreamer 11-08-2012 09:58 AM

Lah,

You took on a tough job and I think that Tynzy is miles ahead of where she would have been without the love and understanding you have given her.

Sending love and light to you both.

A Dreamer