Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Prayers and Healing Energy Needed (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213949)

Robin33 11-02-2012 10:33 PM

Prayers and Healing Energy Needed

I need all the prayers and healing energy sent this way. The elderly gentleman I have been taking care of for many years is sick. He is 83 and keeps getting pneumonia. He is in the hospital now fighting a very high fever and pneumonia. At his age I keep worrying how much more he can take. I don't ask prayers for me but for Pap. I don't want to lose him. Healing energy please too thank you so much.

frogborg 11-02-2012 11:39 PM

Sending love and healing for Pap. Cyber hug for you too Robin. May the Universe surround you with guidance at this time.
xo Froggie

OneLight 11-03-2012 09:20 AM

Surrounding Pap with love and healing energies
for the highest good. May his Being relax in peace and comfort
as he calmly breathes in the pure Breath of Life
easing his way along this journey...

Sending hugs to you, Robin. Bless you for your loving care
and compassion for Pap...

Love...Peg

Wolfdog 11-03-2012 04:47 PM

For Robin

Praying and sending loving healing energy for Pap and for your heart.

Love,
Wolfdog

debabbott 11-03-2012 06:48 PM

Dear Robin

Sending loving healing energies to surround you and Pap and intending for the highest good of you both.

Love, Deb

Robin33 11-03-2012 09:30 PM

Thank you everyone who has been saying prayers and sending healing energy to Pap. Today the Doctor said his congestion has improved and we are hoping he will be able to come home Monday. His fever has came down and stayed down all day today, and of course he has been happy having his Milky Way's and Kit Kats.. So please continue to keep him in your prayers and thank you all for everything.

So Much Love to all of you.

Cher O 11-03-2012 09:47 PM

Hi, Robin.

Just saw this. Sending love and healing energy to Pap (and to you too so you stay well and can take care of him again.) It's wonderful work that you are doing. God bless you. Love, C.

Robin33 11-03-2012 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
Just saw this. Sending love and healing energy to Pap (and to you too so you stay well and can take care of him again.) It's wonderful work that you are doing. God bless you. Love, C.

Thank you Cher.. I appreciate you sweet words. It can be a tough job at times but its totally worth it. I never knew how much he depended on me and I guess in ways that I depended on him until now. When he is sick and in the hospital I kind of feel lost, (I guess not having anyone to take care of) but hopefully he will be home in the next day or two.

Robin33 11-03-2012 10:04 PM

Thank you for your sweet and kind words Froggie, Peg, Wolfdog and Deb.. They are a much needed lift.. Love to all of you :)

sisterlura 11-04-2012 07:36 AM

Adding Pap to my prayers, Robin ~ and you, too.

Hugs!!

Lura

OneLight 11-04-2012 01:35 PM

Such good news about Pap, Robin
continuing to surround you both...with love...

Love...Peg