Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   NOTICE (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=293)
-   -   Nov ShirleyGram (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213945)

Brit 11-01-2012 12:24 PM

Nov ShirleyGram

is on site now.

Our online version includes photos and videos.

Enjoy

Brit 11-01-2012 12:49 PM

Numerology is up, too!

http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/topi...ntroduction.php

renaissance 11-02-2012 01:03 PM

Wow!

Shirley!!Your boundless energy amazes me to no end!!Hollywood is lucky to have such a talented gal like you and so are we..really looking forward to your new films..lucky you working with such equally dynamic male co-stars!! And...11-12 weeks then Downton Abbey back on yay!!! Thanx for the great newsletters..always such a pick-me-up at the beginning of each month..great way to start the month with a lovely meditation..be well and continue to have fun!! And thanx dear Brit for a great interview last week.I swear the longer you work with Shirley the more you two sound alike!!

Brit 11-02-2012 01:14 PM

LOL Renaissance - people have said that about us for 30 + years. :)

renaissance 11-02-2012 01:29 PM

Haha! Must be that special energy between you two indeed! 30+ years!Fantastic!

ShelleyD 11-03-2012 11:30 PM

I have said this before on Facebook, but not on the EB... I really think this is the best newsletter out there. You can tell that so much time and research goes into it and I for one appreciate it and look forward to it each month. :)

And yes Brit, in the beginning it took me a little bit to distinguish between your two voices. I think I got it now! Lol

patswife 11-04-2012 04:26 PM

I agree with you, Shelley. The newsletter is great and I always look forward to it every month. I have to say also, at first I had a hard time distinguishing the voices of Brit and Shirley. I thought it was just me! haha
Love,
Joanne

ShirleyMac 11-05-2012 01:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hello

I'm so happy you enjoy the ShirleyGrams. I read a lot and find so many things I want to share with you.

HaHa about the voice. Here's a picture taken in Oct of us and Terry and Buddy (in her arms)

ShirleyMac 11-05-2012 01:18 PM

Sorry I don't know how to do pictures. Neither does anyone else here.

renaissance 11-05-2012 02:40 PM

No worries Shirley!Good exercise for the neck muscles if done slowly!Lovely pix!

Chi 11-05-2012 03:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyMac
Hello

I'm so happy you enjoy the ShirleyGrams. I read a lot and find so many things I want to share with you.

HaHa about the voice. Here's a picture taken in Oct of us and Terry and Buddy (in her arms)

Here you are.

patswife 11-05-2012 05:09 PM

Chi, you rock!!
Joanne

ShelleyD 11-06-2012 03:07 PM

Thank you Shirley for sharing the photo and for sharing all of your findings with us in the newsletter each month.
Buddy is so cute! He looks so little. Maybe he is still growing.?

Thank you Chi for straightening out the photo.
I do not know how to do stuff like that either. :confused:

Cher O 11-07-2012 07:30 PM

I too would like to thank you, Shirley.

Your newsletter is definitely one of my highlights each month and arriving early as it does, it's perfect for getting my months off to a great start. I especially love the affirmation and the section on fur people. I love the whole thing. You write about stuff that I wouldn't hear about otherwise. Thank you for taking the time to do it for us. You research things and we can follow up on our own those things of special interest. Please keep the newsletter coming. Love, Cher

P.S. Brit DOES sound amazingly like you. I had to listen carefully to IE radio to be sure it was her and not you. How funny is that? To sound so much like her wonderful friend of thirty years.... it's awesome!

angelfledgeling 11-10-2012 04:22 AM

Gratitude & LOVE

Thanks for all the great information, hard work, wit, and love over the years!
Great Love from me & ANGEL pup...
wish I could post a pic ;)
adorable one of Be & SM & the fur babies...
its been a great year of change....
single after 17 years...Standing on my own again...
God is good always!
Friends are the best gift ever!
xoxo
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!
Love & Light Kristie

sisterlura 11-11-2012 11:09 AM

awwww .... love the photo!!

Robin33 11-22-2012 08:37 PM

What a great picture. Buddy is adorable and as always Terry is adorable. Shirley and Brit you two look great. Thank you for sharing this photo and for the great newsletters every month.