Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Hurricane Sandy (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213941)

ShirleyMac 10-28-2012 04:12 PM

Hurricane Sandy

Hello
Speaking from past experiences with this wonderful community we have at ShirleyMacLaine.com I'd like to suggest a meditation to surround the upcoming Hurricane Sandy with our energy.

Allow Nature to express herself but focus on diminishing the intensity as she approaches land. Let everyone that experiences Sandy find their personal harmony and purpose in the event.

May all be safe and well.

Wolfdog 10-28-2012 04:33 PM

For Shirley

What a good idea! Joining in with you.

Love,
Wolfdog

GentleRick 10-28-2012 05:18 PM

I am definitely putting my energy towards support and protection of loved ones as Mother Nature does her job. This includes all of us as lightworkers doing what we do well - caring for others!

There's a lot of anxiety in the air - it is palpable all the way here in Calif. So I expect it will be quite serious.

Love,

Rick

frogborg 10-28-2012 05:54 PM

Mother Nature please be gentle with humanity who have not choice but to be in your turbulent path on the East coast. Angels keep everyone safe.
xo Froggie

Pema Norpal 10-28-2012 05:57 PM

Sending Protection

Sending Love and Protection to all that will experience this storm!

We are supposed to get some of it, even in Quebec, so imagine the immense size of this system!!

Love, protection and hugs to all!
Pema

Chi 10-28-2012 06:39 PM

Most of my family is on the Island (Long Island);
they are bracing for the worst. Have stocked up
on fruits and breads and other foods that don't require
cooking as well as cases of water. They are
anticipating the whole area being without electricity
and possibly gas for several days afterwards.
Keeping everyone in harm's way in my prayers
and sending lots of love to mother earth as well.

Pema Norpal 10-28-2012 06:44 PM

Chi

Sending you and family special 'Angels' for protection!!

Love to u
Pema xxx

ShelleyD 10-28-2012 07:09 PM

A really wonderful suggestion and what a great response on Facebook you got with this.
"Where two or more are gathered".

Thank You Shirley~

ULLA RUNCHEL 10-29-2012 01:56 AM

Hi Shirley and all...

Yes WE CAN again,...do a POWER VISUALIZACION so Sandy will turn out to be less powerful,...the POWER of THE MIND, all of us,..can do a huge different,...if we world wide do it together, we have done it before and let us all "move it away"....try to see it up, up and away in the blue sky...maybe our friend out there in space will help us LOL,...

Have a wonderful day evryone
Ulla / Spain
:)

sisterlura 10-29-2012 05:41 AM

Thank you so much for this suggestion, Shirley; I'm adding my positive energy to all others as we aim to weather it out here in New Jersey. Last October we were less prepared to take the storm warnings so seriously ~ this year we KNOW "it's not nice to fool Mother Nature!!"

Be safe, everyone ~ all in my prayers.

Love,
Lura