Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   My mom needs your prayers.... (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213932)

Cher O 10-25-2012 07:03 PM

My mom needs your prayers....

Hi. My mom is a very young ninety-year old. She just had her birthday in August and is the most wonderful person. She has caught some kind of chest congestion and I am praying that she won't have to go into the hospital. So many old people never come back out alive.... hospitals are full of germs and are just about the last place you want to go.

So please join with me in sending my mom healing energy. She prays for everyone else all the time.... I love her and am not ready for a life without her. Thank you so much. Love, C.

P.S. Her name is Gwen.

frogborg 10-25-2012 08:31 PM

Sending healing energy for you Mom Gwen.
xo Froggie

Cher O 10-25-2012 09:42 PM

Thank you, Froggie.

I really appreciate it. I have seen the power of the Board. I am happy to be part of such a family. Again, thank you. Love, C.

Wolfdog 10-28-2012 04:03 PM

For CherO

Sending loving healing energy for your mother.

Hugs,
Wolfdog

ShirleyMac 10-28-2012 04:08 PM

Hello
Will keep her in my prayers. 90 is looking younger and younger to me!

Chi 10-29-2012 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cher O
Hi. My mom is a very young ninety-year old. She just had her birthday in August and is the most wonderful person. She has caught some kind of chest congestion and I am praying that she won't have to go into the hospital. So many old people never come back out alive.... hospitals are full of germs and are just about the last place you want to go.

So please join with me in sending my mom healing energy. She prays for everyone else all the time.... I love her and am not ready for a life without her. Thank you so much. Love, C.

P.S. Her name is Gwen.

Dear Gwen,
Bless you for all those prayers you pray for others.
May you feel a healing warmth in your chest and may
you feel better very soon.
Love,
Chi

OneLight 10-29-2012 08:01 PM

Oh C, sorry I just saw this.
Surrounding Gwen with loving healing energies...

And you too, C, I know this isn't easy for you.

Hugs to both from me...
Love..Peg

debabbott 10-29-2012 08:10 PM

Surrounding your Mom in loving healing energies and intending for her highest good.
Wrapping my arms around you in comfort for your concern.

Love you, Deb

Cher O 10-30-2012 06:59 PM

Thank you all for your prayers....

It turns out that my mother has congestive heart failure. It was acute when I requested your prayers. Since all your wonderful responses, her chest has cleared and she appears to be out of immediate danger. She told me today that she plans to reach 91! ;) So thank you all so very much. All we can do now is pray for her highest good and that she makes it on a day-to-day basis. Once again the power of this board and all your good intentions have shown themselves. I cannot thank you enough. Love, C.

debabbott 10-30-2012 07:16 PM

How wonderful to hear!!!! Continuing to surround your Mom in loving healing energies.

Love you, Deb

OneLight 10-30-2012 08:21 PM

Oh that is great news, C !!
I like her attitude!
Will continue to surround her with loving healing energies...

Hugs to you...
Peg

Cher O 10-30-2012 10:52 PM

Thank you again.

Thank you Chi and Shirley and Deb and Peg and Froggie and Wolfdog, all of you. I am certain it was your prayers that gave my mom some extra time in this realm. I am greedy for her time. She is such a loving, gentle person. She sees the best in everyone and every situation. This planet would be a poorer place without her. I will do my best to return the energy you all have so generously given. I just love the EB and this site and all my friends here. You are all so special. I know several people did not see this thread. Be assured you are included in my prayers too. Everyone on the EB. We are family. Love, C.