Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Prophecy and Psychics (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=260)
-   -   2012 isn't the end of the world after all (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213905)

sisterlura 12-01-2012 01:31 PM

Thanks for the videos, frogborg, and I share your feelings, monti. "Something" is shifting ... a 'New Age of Spiritualism' resonates with what I'm experiencing. --

It's interesting to me how reactions to the Mayan predictions vary among so many people! Many tend to completely dismiss the entire notion as alarmist and bogus. Some are terrified that the world will end (or at least as they now recognize it). Lots of us are almost celebratory about the possibilities for change, hopefully growth or spiritual expansion and want to shout from the roof tops "Woo hoo! Bring it on!!"

No matter what one's personal opinion is on the subject, I dare say no one can deny that - if s/he seriously considers it- something big is happening and for good or for ill, we will all be affected by it in due time.

Love,
Lura

Brit 12-10-2012 09:41 AM

Shirley and I have had long LONG conversations about all this... we both feel it is more that we are tapping into our own personal light - if we so choose. She calls the 2012 dates the Consciousness Calendar.

BE

RobKendall 12-10-2012 10:26 AM

2012: Science or Superstition

1 Attachment(s)
Back on June 21, 2009, there was a moderated chat with Gary Baddeley, the writer and producer of the documentary, 2012: Science or Superstition. There were two things that he spoke of that I found resonated within me. One was that in January 2013, we will still have to pay our bills. The other was that December 21, 2012 was like a door that we could choose, or not, to walk through to our own higher consciousness. As such, I planned on traveling to Switzerland to stay with a friend up the Simmental from Spiez and, if possible, spend the 21st in the Goetheanum, the building whose picture is below. As this hasn't worked out, I decided, instead, to spend the day with Dr. Georgina Cannon in Toronto. As I told Brit, I'm REALLY looking forward to this.

ShelleyD 12-11-2012 02:42 PM

Rob~

How fun for you to spend the 21st with Dr. Georgina Cannon. She has great energy and she is a dynamo on Facebook! Lol

May we all have a smooth and uplifting energy day on Dec. 21st~

OneLight 12-19-2012 05:27 AM

2012 - The Real Story

Here is another link regarding 12-21-12.
It was done in Jan 2012 by Lee Carroll, who channels Kryon.
This is part of a lecture series he is doing, which is interesting
and informative. Scroll partway down the page and click on
the Free Yellow/Orange 2012 box. The lecture is about an
hour long.

http://www.kryon.com/cartprodimages...PROMO-code.html

Peg

Cher O 12-19-2012 10:39 PM

My lovely Peg,

I just watched the video as promised and feel a whole lot better about 12-21-2012. Not only is it not the end of time, it is not even the end of the Mayan calendar! Hahahah! We have had so much BS thrown at us by the media to keep us in fear of that date. That's the part I don't understand. Why do they want us to be afraid? What can fear accomplish? What is their goal?

Anyway, he explains clearly and concisely how 2012 is strictly an Earthly phenomenon based on precession and nothing more. The good news is that the Maya felt our level of consciousness would be at its highest potential ever! That's wonderful news!

It kind of takes the pressure off me to try to do something to bring about a change of paradigm (paradigm shift) by being connected to the right group of people. We have eighteen more years of this cycle. If I understand it right, 2012 is a peak opportunity, but not the only one we will have to shift our consciousness. He said parts of the calendar go into the year 4000, and he said 11-11-11 was a pivotal point to cross as far a doom and gloom went--we made it!!!!! Now we have the good which comes with change.

I'm on board that train. I hope everybody is. Thank you for the link. You made my day and probably the rest of my year, maybe even the rest of my life.... Love, C.

OneLight 12-20-2012 05:43 PM

Hey Cher,

Thanks for the great synopsis of the video.
I think Lee did such a great job in explaining;
loved his graphics, photos, and the rich in-depth
history of the Mayan.

Glad you liked it ... hope more folks take the time
to view it ... it is quite informative...

Love...Peg

hamntomato 12-28-2012 01:50 PM

Enlightenment

A lot of people have been saying really dumb stuff about "the ending", so annoying. You know there are a lot of people out there that find reading an imposssible chore. Nuts raving "were still here", jeesh, get some of those cells moving people. Get into a book store once in a while.... Well, I do have a relative who reads Erich Von Daniken, personally, I find his books boring. So this relative says at the xmas party, "were still here, ha". I said to him its not about a physical ending, its a spiritual thing and he just looks at me blank.... Good reason not to read Daniken. So many just dont get the spiritual thing, pity... Anyway, I look forward to less war, less violence etc. Btw, I know there seems to be a spike in heinous violence lately, really heinous, must top them all that really sickening act. Is it not the worst we have ever seen, I mean globally? How many places do we see THAT kind of heinous...? I cant even mention it, but you know what I mean eh? Well, look at the outcome..... this is Gods work, the outcome. In Paramahanda Yogananda books, he says, some of us are here to have a life, and some of us are to provide experiences.... even horrrendous ones. That is what changes humanity, and that is why God lets evil happens. He is the creator of all, good and bad.