Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Good News (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=285)
-   -   My One Heart Pome-Garden (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213891)

Basia 10-02-2012 04:24 PM

One Heart Pome-Garden

Dear Hearts

Back in 2006 I was inspired to make this One heart creation where you can see many hearts with their names,that were chosen by my friends from Corridor of light forum.This picture I took on the beach during a sunrise in 2006. I also found that morning on the beach a rock in a shape of the heart that become perfect to hold One Heart.

Than in 2007 when I moved from Sydney to small town 350km south, I planted 30 pomegranate trees. What was so special about this garden that each tree had a heart name like in this picture and I planted them creating a heart shape shown above. Last year some trees had their first fruits but just than my son sold that property. The new owner wants to put a driveway where the tees grow but he wants me to take the trees. So this weekend I will have a big job of transplanting One Heart Garden. Hold the energy so that the trees will have a happy new home near Young.
Here is a picture of my One Heart Pomegranate garden

Wolfdog 10-07-2012 05:31 PM

For Basia

Oh Basia... your garden is so beautiful ! I just read this today so I am sorry I missed praying for the successful transplanting. Hope all of the beautiful trees will live happily in their new "home' . Please let us know how it all worked out.
Hope you took the pyramid , too! And, hope you had some help!

Blessings and Love,
Wolfdog

Chi 10-10-2012 08:06 PM

i love your tree garden, Basia.
Lovely...

Chi 10-11-2012 05:15 PM

i love all your hearts too.
Soft Grin...

Brit 10-15-2012 12:14 PM

Sweet!!!
BE

Basia 10-20-2012 04:49 PM

Dear One Heart- this is how I like to call people that I meet on my path of spiritual journey.

I went two weeks ago to my rented cottage that is on a property 20 km from Young and 300 km south from Sydney.
I was able to dig and transplant only 4 trees a day. I got dirty and work with mother earth and done this work in 5 days by myself no help.
Weather was good and all went well now I pray that mother nature will be kind and help the trees to recover and grow nice.

I left two trees back in Coota garden as they were near fence so hope to have fruits on them this year.
One small tree was broken so I have this in pot but rest 19 trees I transplanted and put them near fence around the home, no more heart formation. But now the cottage is surroundedwith the heart trees.
I have 6 trees on South, 6 trees on East, 4 trees on North and 3 on West later I may add one more there. Strangely the trees create kind of heart shape on the outside.
I may try to bring pictures in future and let you know about the progress of the garden. This year also I have a big field of wheat growing on other side of the road and I am wondering if I will see any crop formations there this summer.

Staying in cottage was great but don't have good connection to internet had no phone or TV. But I am back in Sydney hope I can go back to cottage in November.

Basia 10-26-2012 09:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Hearts

I felt guided today to open new group contacts on FB.
As I mentioned I used to participate with another website corridor of light since 2004. yesterday I found that this website is no longer active. Kind of in synchronicity with me transplanting the One heart garden.
Some of members from COL are on FB so I felt guided to create this space there.
I like to share with you this link and if anyone feels drown to be part of that One Heart you are welcome.
https://www.facebook.com/oneheartli...380046462077275
When I was in Machu Picchu on 11-11-11 in our group meditation I saw the energy of red Heart that was moving up on bothh sides and than united in the middle and like a waterfall was pouring down to Earth.
I drew this in my note book. Here is picture of this note.
So here is extension of my invitation to you. L&L