Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Prophecy and Psychics (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=260)
-   -   First International Forum on the Evolution of Consciousness (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213885)

beana 10-01-2012 07:16 AM

First International Forum on the Evolution of Consciousness

I have had some visions and messages fromo spirit about the First International Forum on the Evolution of Consciousness that will be held in Paris. This event is being sponsored by Andrew C ohens organization, Enlighten Next. I have an intuition that this form will be a component in a process that help will help spark a renaissance in this time period.

I was shown someone in the Gobi desert studying some ancient parchments. In Larry Andrews' book Secrets of the Silk Road he talks about a group of high initiates living in the Gobi desert. They are hidden and have not been discovered by the Chinese government. I heard the word Byzantine. I believe that it was through Venice trading with the Byzantine Empire that it received some knowledge which helped sparked the Renaissance in Italy. I think the Byzantines got some of their knowledge via the silk road. Also, I had a vision of the pyramid and the sphinx in Egypt. I think it will be partially a rediscovery of knowledge that the ancients knew.

I connected with Andrew Cohen on the Inner Planes. I know this is just wild speculation on my part I feel like this is coming from a high level. Maybe this Renaissance will be about creating a context which will help build a bridge between spirituality and science. Out of this bridge a new asthetics might be developed which will help create some multi dimensional technology. Maybe artificial intelligence will play a part in helping to create this new technology. Of course, I could be wrong, so I am just having faith in what I received. Time will prove if I am right or wrong.

Basia 10-01-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beana
I have had some visions and messages fromo spirit about the First International Forum on the Evolution of Consciousness that will be held in Paris. This event is being sponsored by Andrew C ohens organization, Enlighten Next. I have an intuition that this form will be a component in a process that help will help spark a renaissance in this time period.

I was shown someone in the Gobi desert studying some ancient parchments. In Larry Andrews' book Secrets of the Silk Road he talks about a group of high initiates living in the Gobi desert. They are hidden and have not been discovered by the Chinese government. I heard the word Byzantine. I believe that it was through Venice trading with the Byzantine Empire that it received some knowledge which helped sparked the Renaissance in Italy. I think the Byzantines got some of their knowledge via the silk road. Also, I had a vision of the pyramid and the sphinx in Egypt. I think it will be partially a rediscovery of knowledge that the ancients knew.

I connected with Andrew Cohen on the Inner Planes. I know this is just wild speculation on my part I feel like this is coming from a high level. Maybe this Renaissance will be about creating a context which will help build a bridge between spirituality and science. Out of this bridge a new asthetics might be developed which will help create some multi dimensional technology. Maybe artificial intelligence will play a part in helping to create this new technology. Of course, I could be wrong, so I am just having faith in what I received. Time will prove if I am right or wrong.

Love your post Beana
Yes we sometimes doubt the inner perception or how clear our information comes in. I think because we are thinking with perspective of time as we are now.
Just on Equinox I had beautiful strong connection on the beach during my sunrise meditation. I felt that messages I received were important. One was about underground tunnels that were discovered but yet to be reviled to public as there was misunderstanding of what they meant.
My guides said that they were the doors and portals to interdimentional travel connecting Earth with Alpha Centouri and that they are already on a way coming here thru that doorway.
The second message was kind of warning about 3 big earth quakes one near Africa,South America and in south Atlantic Ocean and also a big Volcano eraption from under the ocean.
But what got me doubt this information that I heard in next 24 hours and this did not accour. Strangely I been guided to interesting 3 Min news on U tube that one man is posting everyday and I feel to follow from now on. Here is link to today news;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqIc...0&feature=share