Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Light For Wendy (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213849)

Lah 09-16-2012 12:34 PM

Light For Wendy

Please send love and light for Wendy, so that she can move on easily from being my enemy!!! It is a BIG tangled web so help her move on with ease from trying to make my life miserable for ever.. This woman NEEDS LOTS of love and light!!! Haha!! Thanks... Lah

Lah 09-16-2012 03:09 PM

Wendy

Wendy finds great satisfaction in trying to have control over me. Actually, she has Cancer, herself, and should really focus on that other than spending energy on making me mis-erable, she has a 7 year old kid whom she may not see grow up because she isn't really treating her Cancer like she should and could, so PLEASE send her love and light, to let go of me, in the way she is focusing on me, and to take care of herself, her own spirit, her illness and her heart.. I don't need the light... just give it to her...

debabbott 09-16-2012 07:08 PM

Sending loving healing energies to surround Wendy and you and intending for the highest intention of you both.

Love, Deb

Lah 09-17-2012 02:20 PM

:)

I see people read this thread so that means people sent Wendy love and light ! That is good!

OneLight 09-17-2012 05:51 PM

Hi Lah

Surrounding you both with the healing energies most needed
at this time....

Love...Peg

Basia 09-17-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lah
I see people read this thread so that means people sent Wendy love and light ! That is good!

Dear Wendy

We are challenged now and we all need love and Light.
I send Light and Love to You as well as to Wendy.
I am personally being tested by universe lately and will also ask here for others to send energy. I feel emotionaly drained but need fast to regenerate my strenght.
L & L Basia

OneLight 09-19-2012 02:21 AM

Basia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basia
Dear Wendy

We are challenged now and we all need love and Light.
I send Light and Love to You as well as to Wendy.
I am personally being tested by universe lately and will also ask here for others to send energy. I feel emotionaly drained but need fast to regenerate my strenght.
L & L Basia

Basia, know that you too are included in the circle of loving energies.
Pause a moment and lean back against the cushions of Well Being,
allowing them to flow to you and through you in a continous vortex
of peace...

Love...Peg

Wolfdog 09-20-2012 12:38 PM

For Lah

Sending love and light for you and Wendy Lah...feels like alot of deep grief here on many levels and from many lifetimes with much fear that we may collectively be able to help Wendy release.

Hugs for you Lah,

Wolfdog

Lah 09-21-2012 03:06 PM

:)

I've got to say YES Ive been through the ringer with her... send her light.. Im okay actually within about it. My wish for her is to move ahead without hanging onto me like she is now, so, so controllingly.... thanks everyone, my greatest love, compassion goes to her, she needs it..