Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Light For Deborah (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213831)

Lah 09-05-2012 12:20 PM

Light For Deborah

Hi!!!!
My dance teacher has had a great many challenges this year(2012) SO RIGHT NOW she needs some healing energies because her dance studio's compound was burned very badly and condemned , so she has to move from a place she has had for 12 years and is attached too emotionally, and of course she has to secure a new place for classes and rehersals etc. as she not only teaches but is a local celebrity , here in Santa fe where she performs all over town... SO please send light to her and her husband so that they can find the right place, with ease and move through all these extreme challenges, she has been facing this year... It means a-lot to me because her dance classes have brought so much to my life this year... Thanks Everyone!!!!! Lah

Lah 09-05-2012 03:25 PM

Oh

Oh she is a wonderful spirit... and gives so much... as does Brit and ShirleyMac so please consider her in your healings... Thanks!

Cher O 09-05-2012 07:01 PM

Hi, Lah

I am sending loving energy for your friend Deborah and you too. A dance teacher needs all the energy she can get. I am sorry about the fire. I have been through one and know how it feels.... Here's hoping she finds a new place to settle into soon. Love, C.

Lah 09-06-2012 08:35 AM

:)

Thanks Cher

Pema Norpal 09-06-2012 05:24 PM

Hi Sweety!

Sending Deborah healing thoughts and love....you too!

Hugs
Pema

frogborg 09-06-2012 10:22 PM

I am sending Deborah healing energies and visions of all will be good again for her dance, students and her life. Just love belly dancing - brings me so much joy also.
xo Froggie

Wolfdog 09-09-2012 01:47 PM

For Lah

Sending energy and light that Deborah will be guided to the perfect new , affordable location for her dance studio Lah. Sometimes loss is gain.

Love and hugs,
Wolfdog

Lah 09-09-2012 03:06 PM

Yes, thaanks she is a very great teacher, has so many students and everyone is really hit by this, funny isn't it.. I feel it is because so many enjoy belly dance so much for me it has been such a revalation of my spirit, but so many of her students have felt a great loss by it and she really needs to get back to business with her own space, she has found , by the hour spaces for classes but it isn't what she needs totally so give light for her to just get the perfect space easily, kinda fall in her lap, that she can afford... Thanks everyone I felt If I posted this here it would so help. Of course it isn't like cancer or anything life threatening however very important to the over 200 students she has..

Lah 09-16-2012 09:40 AM

Please continue to send Deborah light and love, she haasn't found a new space for herself, just has found hourly rentals for her classes.. It would be nice if she had her own dance studio again.. :) Thanks for all the help!!!

OneLight 09-17-2012 05:55 PM

Surrounding Deborah with energies to Light her path
in finding a new dance studio that is just right for
her and her students...

Love..Peg