Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Wellness and Healing Circle (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=274)
-   -   Could use some energy (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213819)

Brit 08-31-2012 08:47 PM

Could use some energy

Hi
I know how great our energy work and prayers are and I would certainly appreciate that from you on Tuesday. I spent too much time in the Arizona sun staying berry brown as a kid. The dermatologist found a pre-melanoma problem on my shoulder. I have surgery on Tuesday to remove it and am on a intensive naturopathic protocol to curtail and prevent it from spreading. Drs say it's more intense and will require a minimum incision of 2 inches long by 1 inch deep. Since I am never ill and not good with allopathic anything, I'm asking for just a smidge of your energy to help push past this, too.
Thank you
Love
BE

Cushings 08-31-2012 11:21 PM

Hello Brit,

You get more than a smidge, and hope that you do well, understand because that happened to me but on the tip of my nose, looked like 'Rudolf' the reindeer, will send prayers, energy and light your way, especially on Tuesday.

Love,
Di

LifeStudent 08-31-2012 11:39 PM

Brit

(((Brit))) sending lots of healing before, during and after.

PAULA CAMPOS 09-01-2012 12:11 AM

Hey Brit

Sending healing and positive energies your way.

Love
Paula

ShelleyD 09-01-2012 12:34 AM

For Brit~

Sending you heartfelt healing prayers and positive thoughts.
I will be thinking of you on Tuesday.

Love,
Shelley

Basia 09-01-2012 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeStudent
(((Brit))) sending lots of healing before, during and after.

Life student I love the way you responded here so I just say the same to Brit.

sisterlura 09-01-2012 06:15 AM

(((((BRIT))))) Ditto from me to what everyone has said!

May prayers, love, and healing energy surround you before, during and after!

Love,
Lura

debabbott 09-01-2012 08:28 AM

Dear Brit,

Sending you loving healing energy and intending for your highest good.

Love, Deb

A Dreamer 09-01-2012 08:32 AM

Dearest Brit,

Love, prayer and healing energy being sent your way.

AD

Lasep 09-01-2012 09:27 AM

Sending tons of love and light, Brit.

HollyWoodTess 09-01-2012 11:02 PM

Major League Prayers for you, Brit. There are a lot of Great Doctors, now, who walk in both worlds. Conventional and Naturopathic. I pray that you find BOTH, and utilize everything that is to your greatest healing.
We forget, conventional medicine and the really Smart Doctors there, receive their gifts and wisdome from God (too). Peace and Healing and Love be with you.

Tess

patswife 09-02-2012 05:22 PM

Brit, you know we are all here for you! You will be fine. You have to be--what would we do without you??
Love,
Joanne

OneLight 09-02-2012 07:26 PM

Brit, joining all the others hear in surrounding you
with loving healing energies (as LS said) before,
during, and after.

We loves ya, girl !!!

Love n (((HUGS)))...
Peg

Wolfdog 09-02-2012 07:38 PM

For Brit

Oh Brit...so sorry to hear this. Will be sending you healing light and loving healing energy on Tuesday. Believing you will heal completely!

What time will you be at the doctors office?

Huge hug.

Love and peace and prayers,

Wolfdog

Chi 09-02-2012 09:09 PM

Love you Brit.
Wrapping you up in white healing light.
Wishing you well. Be well.

Brit 09-03-2012 08:42 AM

Thank you all! With all your powerful energy and the naturopathic protocols I'm doing before and after surgery I know I'll be fine :)
Love
BE

RobKendall 09-04-2012 09:54 AM

Dearest Brit

1 Attachment(s)
Sending you much love and healing energy. May your natural healing self cleanse your sheath of any unwellness.

Lasep 09-05-2012 01:57 PM

How are you doing today, Brit?

Lah 09-05-2012 03:02 PM

Be

((((((((((brit))))))))))

Lah 09-05-2012 03:23 PM

:)

I treasure you deeply my friend!!!! Thanks for everything!!!

Robin33 09-05-2012 07:36 PM

Brit..

I just read this a few minutes ago.. I know its past Tuesday but I am sending lots of love and lots of healing energy your way. May you have a speedy recovery..

<3

sunni6ft 09-05-2012 09:49 PM

Sending you love and healing energy Brit :)

Sunni/Jane

frogborg 09-05-2012 11:07 PM

Dearest Brit,
I've been away for the summer and just returned to read your post. I hope all went well with the surgery and you are recovering, healing and free of worry. Lots of healing thoughts and energy coming your way :)
xo Froggie :)

Loa 09-07-2012 02:25 PM

Dear friend

I often think to you and will do some " extra thinking" now : ) Sending you love , healing energy and prayers over the ocean.

Love to you,
La

Chi 09-07-2012 07:57 PM

How are you Brit?
Soft Grin...

ShirleyMac 09-08-2012 04:00 PM

Hello
I wanted to let you know that Brit is doing well, although she can't wait to get back to work (you know our Brit). Lee and Bj are keeping her off the computer (that must be a task!) and keeping her resting as best they can.

The surgery went fine. She has an incision just shy of three inches in her shoulder, but in true Brit form, she won't take chemicals for pain so is using Arnica and some herbal tinctures and Dr. Wolfe's Good Energy Body Therapy Cream. Lee said the roughest part (aside from keeping her down and quiet) is that she developed a sinus infection right after surgery. I guess trying to use a nettie pot when you can't bend all the way over or twist to the side is a comical sight!

She starts rehabing the muscle on Monday and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her back on the computer Tuesday. Maybe Monday afternoon. HaHa.

OneLight 09-08-2012 04:12 PM

Thanks, Shirley, for the update. Brit has been in my thoughts and energy work all week. So glad the surgery went well and hope she is not in too much
discomfort while healing. I can't help but chuckle with your description of
the nettie pot! :)

Blessings to you...

Love..Peg

Lah 09-09-2012 08:54 AM

:)

Thanks SM!!!!! For the update!!!!!

Chi 09-09-2012 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyMac
Hello
I wanted to let you know that Brit is doing well, although she can't wait to get back to work (you know our Brit). Lee and Bj are keeping her off the computer (that must be a task!) and keeping her resting as best they can.

The surgery went fine. She has an incision just shy of three inches in her shoulder, but in true Brit form, she won't take chemicals for pain so is using Arnica and some herbal tinctures and Dr. Wolfe's Good Energy Body Therapy Cream. Lee said the roughest part (aside from keeping her down and quiet) is that she developed a sinus infection right after surgery. I guess trying to use a nettie pot when you can't bend all the way over or twist to the side is a comical sight!

She starts rehabing the muscle on Monday and I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her back on the computer Tuesday. Maybe Monday afternoon. HaHa.

Thanks Shirley for the update.
Keep healing Brit! Sending lots of Love...

Pema Norpal 09-09-2012 10:08 AM

Love and healing

Thanks for the update Shirley.

Brit, sending you Love and Healing thoughts.

Hugs
Pema

Lah 09-09-2012 11:29 AM

Sm

Ok, well if she is good, stays in bed and doesn't email till Tuesday. I might send some sugar-free's from Senor Murphy's!!!!! Maybe!!!! Shirley, tell her that... LOL

Loa 09-09-2012 12:22 PM

thank you Shirley - it was good to get some news:)

Wolfdog 09-09-2012 01:39 PM

For Shirley

Really appreciate you letting us know how Brit is faring Shirley.
Have every confidence that she will heal perfectly...maybe all of us can put this into The Law of The Universe!

Love,
Wolfdog

Robin33 09-09-2012 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShirleyMac
Hello

Thank you Shirley for the update. I know I used Arnica after my surgery and it helped a great deal. I hope Brit continues to get better and hope the Sinus Infection goes away soon for her. Healing Energy and prayers being sent Brit's way. Thanks again Shirley for the update. :) Much Love to you

ShelleyD 09-09-2012 07:46 PM

Thanks for the update Shirley.

Yes, I would imagine she should take it easy on the typing with an incision in the shoulder. And a sinus infection...ugh!

Hope you feel better soon Brit~ We are thinking of you!

GentleRick 09-09-2012 09:52 PM

Brit -

Sending lots of love and healing energy to you as you recover.

Not only is Arnica great for the skin but it has the nickname Wolfbane - great for putting the body at ease during stress.

xo

Rick

Cher O 09-10-2012 05:18 PM

Dear Brit,

Somehow I missed this thread until now. Here's hoping for a very speedy recovery with little pain. Sending you love and healing energy. Take good care of yourself. Love, C.

Lah 09-10-2012 06:06 PM

Be

((((((((((((((((((((be)))))))))))))))))))

Brit 09-11-2012 10:02 AM

Hi Everyone
Just to let you know I am fine. A little sore but tolerable and the rehab is moving along well. When I get rid of this drippy nose I'll be really good!

Lee and Mom (Bj) are still keeping me off the computer - but every now and then I'm allowed keyboard time LOL.

Thank you SO MUCH for all the care, energy and prayers.
Love
BE

Lasep 09-11-2012 11:32 AM

Yay! So good to have you back online, Brit! Big hug.