Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   I.E. Radio (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   Psychic Spy Paul H Smith PhD (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213813)

Brit 08-29-2012 05:01 PM

Psychic Spy Paul H Smith PhD

Hi
Shirley's IE guest this week is Paul H. Smith.

Paul became a psychic spy in 1983, when he was recruited for the Army' s remote viewing psychic espionage program - a program he never knew existed up until the moment he was invited to join. He was one of the longest-serving remote viewers in the military program. During his seven years in what eventually became known as the Star Gate program, he studied under the legendary Hal Puthoff and Ingo Swann, served as a first-line operational remote viewer doing thousands of training and live operational RV sessions, wrote the official manual on controlled remote viewing ('CRV' - a more disciplined form of remote viewing, used as the primary remote viewing method during the second decade of the military program), and taught CRV to new remote viewer candidates.

Read more about Paul here: http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/ieradio/about/next
and don't miss this program! It's sure to be amazing!

Sunday September 2
6 PM PDT / 9 PM EDT

Brit 08-30-2012 07:29 AM

Bumping because I think this will be a good show.
BE

Samcrawford 08-30-2012 12:03 PM

Looking forward to this one!

Cushings 08-31-2012 04:11 AM

Hello,

Really enjoy this sort of information input, this sounds like a very exciting show, wonder if he has trust in the government to do the right thing with his theories, will be there, thank you.

Love,
Di

Brit 09-03-2012 08:44 AM

So... What are your thoughts after hearing the show? Did it open any new thoughts or ideas?
BE

Wolfdog 09-03-2012 07:00 PM

For Brit

Responding to your question Brit is not easy. I mix what I felt about something with thinking about it sometimes...especially on a topic I really know nothing about like this one. I am aware that there are remote viewers on our site,who would probably be more able to clearly respond. The idea (of RV) is fascinating.Before I sleep, I see all kinds of things sort of like on a personal movie screen. It is prior to dreaming and I cannot hardly ever interpret these visions. From what I understand from the radio show, the random co-ordinates assigned to "viewing sites" guide one there.
As one who is somewhat telepathic, it seems to me that a telepath would potentially naturally be able to get impressions in sync with the guides co-ordinates but, more by sort of reading the guide or their energy or thoughts. But, Mr. Smith didn't say this.
The idea of spying at a distance on others is, for me, kind of creepy...yet when we learn our CIA actually tried to do this in the interest of national security...it feels somewhat comforting that those in power might question that which is for most people considered "strange" may have truth in it. I found it very curious that Mr.Paul Smith clearly stated that , "the CIA didn't want the project cancelled". And, then,in fact, they cancelled it to use his words..."because it didn't work."
I thought Shirley did a good job questioning Paul, who made it clear to us that here is much bias against this topic. It was also of interest to e that it is easier to "see" the past (because it is fixed) yet harder to interpret the future because it is not and as Shirley pointed out because of "freewill". The most interesting thing from my perspective was his statistic that, he believes that RV does work giving his accuracy rate at 30 to 40 per cent. I also was in agreement with his concept that alot of the value in it is to let people know "we are more than a physical body"...which, I'd bet most on this site are already conscious about. My curiousity was satisfied thanks to Shirley once more going "out on a limb"!

Kata0 09-03-2012 09:25 PM

Rv

I feel that RV has an upside and a downside, at least at the level of consciousness we are in at this time. My first experience with it was actually shortly after I joined this website six years ago. Someone decided to RV me one Sunday evening. When I sensed her presence she knew it, withdrew and said, "I just wanted to see what you looked like." So for me, issues of permission are at the forefront of this topic. Do we really have the consciousness to not abuse it or use it without permission? Clearly, not. My hair was a mess, my livingroom full of packing boxes, not at all ready for company to visit!

So perhaps someday it will be a talent used for the good of the whole when the whole are aware enough to include it in their skill set, until then it is in the hands of egos which may or may not be in check.

K.

frogborg 09-06-2012 11:09 PM

I've been Remote viewing for 12 years now.
It was one of the most life changing experiences I've ever had learning how to do this.
I was trained by one of the former CIA Stargate viewer Dr. David Morehouse and have since been paid to do it. I've worked on many different research, medical and law enforcement cases with other viewers and am very confident that not only does it work, but it is one of the most experiential validating tools out there that we are way beyond the physical.
It has a great deal of scientific backing out there and there is a lot of reviewed research that is available that proves that the accuracy of it is well beyond chance.
The US military - as Paul Smith stated - discredited it because some of its viewers began to speak up about what was going on and they needed to do damage control.
If you have information on what an enemy is going to do before they do it and you send in soldiers to fight the battle - where you know they are going to get killed, hurt or chemically war-fared - wouldn't you be liable?! They have to say it doesn't work!
Besides warfare I can assure you that the US Government knows of many other world civilizations - I worked on targets that thousands of viewers have worked on that go to specific quadrants in the mapped Universe - some light years away - that definitely have life on them. My data matched what they all saw and I am confident from doing many calibrated targets, (targets that are verifiable), what I've produced about this off world civilizations is real.
Target numbers are assigned to the director's (the person leading the assignment) thoughts. The director is sending his viewers to go to a person place or thing by his thought form. They decide want they want you to view and assign random numbers to it. This thought form has an energy signal that acts like a trajectory beacon that will direct the viewers to it. Only the director knows what he wants you to go view
That is the simple explanation but there is lots of science behind this that explains why this is possible.
The matrix or the akashic records are available and also future possibilities are available to be viewed as well. Time is different when viewing - it doesn't exist in a linear fashion as we experience it in daily life.
Great interview Shirley.
xo Froggie

Basia 09-09-2012 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogborg
I've been Remote viewing for 12 years now.
It was one of the most life changing experiences I've ever had learning how to do this.
I was trained by one of the former CIA Stargate viewer Dr. David Morehouse and have since been paid to do it. I've worked on many different research, medical and law enforcement cases with other viewers and am very confident that not only does it work, but it is one of the most experiential validating tools out there that we are way beyond the physical.
It has a great deal of scientific backing out there and there is a lot of reviewed research that is available that proves that the accuracy of it is well beyond chance.
The US military - as Paul Smith stated - discredited it because some of its viewers began to speak up about what was going on and they needed to do damage control.
If you have information on what an enemy is going to do before they do it and you send in soldiers to fight the battle - where you know they are going to get killed, hurt or chemically war-fared - wouldn't you be liable?! They have to say it doesn't work!
Besides warfare I can assure you that the US Government knows of many other world civilizations - I worked on targets that thousands of viewers have worked on that go to specific quadrants in the mapped Universe - some light years away - that definitely have life on them. My data matched what they all saw and I am confident from doing many calibrated targets, (targets that are verifiable), what I've produced about this off world civilizations is real.
Target numbers are assigned to the director's (the person leading the assignment) thoughts. The director is sending his viewers to go to a person place or thing by his thought form. They decide want they want you to view and assign random numbers to it. This thought form has an energy signal that acts like a trajectory beacon that will direct the viewers to it. Only the director knows what he wants you to go view
That is the simple explanation but there is lots of science behind this that explains why this is possible.
The matrix or the akashic records are available and also future possibilities are available to be viewed as well. Time is different when viewing - it doesn't exist in a linear fashion as we experience it in daily life.
Great interview Shirley.
xo Froggie

Frogge this was interesting to read, Thanks for sharing.

Have not listen to the show yet....

Lah 09-09-2012 11:30 AM

Frog

I concur with Brit...

Wolfdog 09-09-2012 01:31 PM

For Frogborg

Thank you Froggie for sharing your expertise and experiences with us!
Would be interested in knowing more about the off world experiences you have viewed. Where are they exactly? What kind of life forms live there and how do they live emotionally, morally, and politically and are they making attempts to aid our planet at this point in our earth history?

Thanks for any information.

Love,
Wolfdog

frogborg 09-10-2012 12:18 AM

Hi Wolfdog,
Without looking back through my target notes I recall we were sent to a location that is M72 on the Cartesian map. I don't remember the notes on what we were tasked to view but I do recall the terrain and that the civilization had been through some type of destruction through wars. They seemed to be living in an environment that was now very hard to live in due to what had been done to it. They were a memorial to what can go wrong with not getting along with one selves and other worlds they had been at war with.
They are not visiting us.
Another target we did was to retrieve technology from another section of the mapped universe. This civilization had free energy abilities, healing capabilities that were well beyond the scope of what has been achieved.
They seemed to know how to convert polluted air into clean air. They didn't seem to have as large range of emotions as we do - also because of some sort of technology that kept them less fearful and more content. Can't say what they looked like because that was not the task of the target.
It was discussed after doing this particular target that a number of great technologies we utilize today may and have come from "viewing" such types of off world locations.
Think tanks, or as a viewer might call it, "thought incubation" targets can offer a wealth of advanced types of information.
I've never done a target that tasked us to see "who might be helping us" but I have been in Peru in the Andes with 30 other viewers and seen some pretty wild stuff in the sky. Lights jumping across the horizon in a blink of an eye. Lights going up and down and sideways in maneuvers that are not feasibly possible with the known air crafts we have.
It was also evident by some of the obscure ruins we were visiting - after trekking 35k into Chocoquero - that we may have been visited a very long time ago as well. I imagine by the same beings that created the Nazca lines. My guess is who ever they were still have got something going on in this very remote high altitude area.
Doing these type of targets definitely opened my eyes to how small we really are on the Elephants butt of it all!
xo Froggie

beana 09-10-2012 08:20 AM

I have some concerns and questions about remote viewing. A concern is that the psychic realm or 4th dimension is the realm of deception. Besides the dark forces like dark angels and bad ET's the 4th dimension can be full of beings with different agendas wanting to deceive people. Without a spiritual context people can be easily deceived and conned. The Bible says one should test the spirits. The different spiritual paths all described we work on themselves to try to purify oneself of your shadow side and unfinished business. I think when somebody does psychic work they should pray for protection and also they bring through the highest.

That being said, I think the military should be breeding people with the remote viewing ability and also genetically engineering parasites to put in the pineal gland. This will enable the remote viewer to take high doses of DMT without dying or going insane. In my future incarnation as a woman I will meet a remote viewer who I will fall in love with. Then God will tell me that I have to kill this person because R. V. are evil. I will have to experience the angst of earthly love and the guidance I have received. Maybe if I am spiritually advanced enough I can do the right thing.

frogborg 09-12-2012 04:30 PM

Not sure what your ideas and beliefs are about the 4th dimension and how Remote Viewing is dabbling in this area where one can be deceived and conned. I agree that, like in our own world, there are good and bad people. I expect and believe that in the super consciousness dimension - where thoughts go - that you would encounter the same thing. Human thoughts - particularly collective beliefs are energetically something that carries some impact.
I spoke about a technology planet being one of the targets we were tasked to look at. In that tasking the controller who sent us on this target
Wanted us to find out "What is our connection to us".
The group of viewers came to this consensus.
We are part of these beings, they are part of us. We once were together and now we are not. Some Viewers returned to say that we existed here, on this planet, tens of thousands of years ago. Others maintain we have been in union within this solar system, and others have described journeys beyond this galaxy - traveling through "folded space" hyperspace, to distant stations, and states of being.
If the holographic nature of our existence is true then we have existed in a flux of witting and unwitting cooperative union for eternity, simply manifesting here and there, traveling nomadically with intent since we left the source.
If we are holographic, thus, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and eternal in the Matrix field - when have we not been together? Is there anything from which you are separate? Can you name anything in this existence with which you are not fully integrated and on some level interoperable?
When you become a viewer, you should be comfortable with the notion, indeed the reality, that you are separate from nothing, never have been, and never will be. As a paradoxical consequence, you are absent from no corner of eternity, however bright or dark, kind or evil. Conditioning dictates you run hard a starboard in avoidance of darkness: however, existing with purpose mandates an awareness of implicate order, and the inexorable tessellations (mosaic patterns of anything) of this Euclidean plane, otherwise known as the Askashic record, or the Matrix field.
Okay, big words, what do they mean? In simple terms, tessellations are mosaic patterns of anything.
In this example, I am referring to elements of an equation describing a geometric lattice on a plane within the Matrix field. You would probably recognize a chemical "graphite" structure tessellation, or a hexagon referred to as a polytope, a six sided flat plane geometric design. There are three basic polytopes, cubic (square 4 sided), triangular (3 equal sided), and hexagonal (6 sided). These exist in numeric combinations on the flat Euclidean plane, of 4/4 for cubic, 6/3 for hexagonal and 3/6 for triangular. These numeric combinations refer to the patterns inherent to the mosaic in which each polytrope is placed. For example,four cubes on a flat plane surround a cube; as the pattern repeats itself it creates a checkerboard - a concept for the "fabric of space time". For the hexagon polytrope moving laterally across a flat plane, the six sided form can only adhere itself to three sides of another hexagon, thus 6/3. How ever, a triangular polytrope is a 3/6 combination, therefore across a plane a triangular polytrope can expand across the plane to form (ultimately) a six sided hexagon.
If these combinations are expanded four dimensionally, they take on new properties and meaning. Hence, they are fundamental constructs in the mathematical explanations of eight dimensional hyperspace - and beyond. Bend these geometric extensions into expanded curves, holding the principal geometric conditions and you are starting to get a sense of the construct of the Matrix field.
This is also referred to by some as the Akashic records. - A theosophical term referring to a universal filing system, which records every occurring thought, word, and action. The records are impressed on a subtle substance called Akasha (or Somniferous Ether). In Hindu mysticism this Akasha is thought to be the primary principle of nature from which the other four natural principles, fire, air, earth, and water, are created. These five principles also represent the 5 senses of the human being. Some indicate the akashic records are similar to a Cosmic or collective consciousness. The records have been referred to by different names including the Cosmic Mind, the Universal Mind, the collective unconscious, or the collective subconscious. Others think the akashic records make clairvoyance and the perception of the Remote Viewer possible.
The other question we were tasked with is "What is the technology believed to come from this planet"?
The controller of this target was friends with a former Russian fighter pilot who defected to the US who wrote a book called "Fulcrum". It was told that Russian pilots were trained to meditate, to "see the engagement before it occurred". They called this "mental engagement" and it was an expected practice among Russian pilots. Their trainers in this phenomenon were members of the Soviet Remote Viewing program.
This man alleges that CD technology was first discovered by Russian Viewers. When USSR fell apart the Soviet RV program was offered to the corporate and scientific world, and Sony is one of the corporations that took them. It appears that the Russians discovered our link to this planet at least 15 years before the US became capable enough to conceive of off planet exploration as Viewers.
xo Froggie

Basia 09-15-2012 03:49 PM

Wow Froggie I love reading your stuff!
Still did not listen to the show but was wondering have you written a book?

When I was reading your above post it struck me your explanation about geometrics and I wonder if you seen the crop circle Cube that appeared on 26 August. I think that your knowledge can be applayed to that crop Cube.
Here is link:
https://ds3ctor.wordpress.com/2012/...ng-perspective/

Quote from above post"
I am referring to elements of an equation describing a geometric lattice on a plane within the Matrix field.
You would probably recognize a chemical "graphite" structure tessellation, or a hexagon referred to as a polytope, a six sided flat plane geometric design.
There are three basic polytopes, cubic (square 4 sided), triangular (3 equal sided), and hexagonal (6 sided).
These exist in numeric combinations on the flat Euclidean plane, of 4/4 for cubic, 6/3 for hexagonal and 3/6 for triangular.
These numeric combinations refer to the patterns inherent to the mosaic in which each polytrope is placed.
For example,four cubes on a flat plane surround a cube; as the pattern repeats itself it creates a checkerboard - a concept for the "fabric of space time".
For the hexagon polytrope moving laterally across a flat plane, the six sided form can only adhere itself to three sides of another hexagon, thus 6/3.
How ever, a triangular polytrope is a 3/6 combination, therefore across a plane a triangular polytrope can expand across the plane to form (ultimately) a six sided hexagon.

If these combinations are expanded four dimensionally, they take on new properties and meaning.
Hence, they are fundamental constructs in the mathematical explanations of eight dimensional hyperspace - and beyond.

Bend these geometric extensions into expanded curves, holding the principal geometric conditions and you are starting to get a sense of the construct of the Matrix field

Carmen Camille 09-20-2012 10:09 AM

Great interview by both of you. I have had the pleasure of meeting Paul Smith and he touches on things I wish I could expand on here. But, I cannot. It's just best not to. Maybe next time you in chat though! I've gotten in enough trouble through the years. Like you say, the people who dislike us can be exceptionally humiliating.