Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Moderated Chat Schedule (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=287)
-   -   Aug 12 Meditation (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213770)

ShirleyMac 08-12-2012 12:34 PM

Aug 12 Meditation

Hello
Join me tonight, August 12, for a moderated chat meditation on releasing fear.

We'll begin at 6 PM PDT, 7 PM MDT, 8 PM CDT, 9 PM EDT.

We will get the chat archived this week incase you miss it.

ban 08-12-2012 12:58 PM

Iím ďafraidĒ I canít come. I hope everyone has a great time. Or whatever the proper term is for a good meditation. :)

Thank you for archiving it.

ShelleyD 08-12-2012 07:33 PM

Great Meditation

Before I sign off...What a great gift you gave us tonight Shirley! Thank you so much!

sunni6ft 08-12-2012 07:40 PM

Terrific Meditation...

Thanks for the wonderful meditation Shirley. That's all I have to say.. I hope you all feel the love from my heart.

Sunni/Jane

sisterlura 08-13-2012 07:21 AM

wonderful!

Thank you so much for the meditation, Shirley ~ the timing was perfect!! I'm looking forward to printing it out for continued use ...

Terry's quite the talented little typist! :D

Love and much appreciation for all of your many, many gifts to us,

Lura :)

patswife 08-13-2012 05:44 PM

I will be looking for this to be archived. I so wish I could have been there, but have to get up so early for work. Miss being in chat!!
Joanne

debabbott 08-13-2012 06:21 PM

Boy, did I sleep good last night after this meditation.

And today, I was not fazed by any negative activity going on around me.

I just sailed on through the start of my second week of training on my new job.

All is well in my world. Love you Shirley and thanks a lot.

Love, Deb

sunni6ft 08-13-2012 08:49 PM

Last night's meditation

Shirley,
Thank you for last night. My brain is still sizzling and my heart is full of love.
I agree with all the other posts. You did a brilliant sharing.

Brightest Blessings,
Sunni/Jane

sisterlura 08-14-2012 05:53 AM

Joanne ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by patswife
I will be looking for this to be archived. I so wish I could have been there, but have to get up so early for work. Miss being in chat!!
Joanne

I totally relate, Joanne ~ I have to get up very early as well. This was the first Chat I've ever stayed awake for, lol. I'm very grateful that the meditation will be archived.

:)

sisterlura 08-27-2012 07:18 AM

Dear Brit or Shirley ...

Good morning!

Could you please point me in the right direction to find the Chat archives? I', still looking for Shirley's meditation from August 12 ....

Thank you!

Love,
Lura

patswife 08-27-2012 05:20 PM

I'm still looking for the archived chats, too. Would also love some guidance on how to find them.
Thanks,
Joanne

RobKendall 08-27-2012 07:25 PM

Finding Archived Chats

To find archived chats, go to the home page and you'll see a bar on the upper left side that says:

- select -

click on this and a group of items will appear, the next to the last one on the list is:

Moderated Chats (member exclusive)

- this will take you to the currently archived chats. You can also access this bar from any page on the website; I simply find it easier to guide people from the home page for the first time. Also, please make certain that you are logged on to the site first.

sisterlura 08-28-2012 06:16 AM

Thanks, Rob ~ I didn't know that!

The last Moderated Chat that's in the Archives is GentleRick's .... guess Shirley hasn't had a chance to post her's yet.

I'll continue to watch for it ...

Again, many thanks!
Lura

patswife 08-28-2012 05:41 PM

Thank you so much , Rob! You've been very helpful!!
Joanne