Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Welcome! (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hello :) (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213768)

Little Black Wolf 08-12-2012 07:06 AM

Hello :)

Hello, Just joined up today. I'm quite familiar with Shirley's books and just wanted to join to see what more I can learn here :)

I am confused however, as I cannot seem to see all of the threads in each category. When I open them, I'm seeing maybe 3 or 4, when the board actually says that there are more than this.

Thank you! <3

ShirleyMac 08-12-2012 12:38 PM

Hello and welcome.

I'm not computer wise and I read the boards most every day. (I do well to type a quick note - HaHa). But I'm sure you can access the old posts somehow.

Will some help out here?

ban 08-12-2012 12:54 PM

Hello Little Black Wolf :)

Do you mean when you click on the title of the category in the main board and it takes you to that category - you only pull up three or four in the category– for example this section Welcome only shows 3 or 4 posts?

Because, if you do :) then I think I might be able to help –

Look at the bottom of the screen underneath where you see the three or four threads listed. There should be a little box called "Display Options" that allows you to select the time frame (how far back you want to have the threads that show) –

It might show “last month” – so you’ll only see what’s been posted in this section during the last month which will probably be only 3 or four posts. You can select a longer time frame via the pull down menu (up to “from the beginning”, I think).

If that’s what you mean - you now will see more – If not, I’m sorry, that’s all I know :)

sunni6ft 08-13-2012 08:45 PM

Hello Little Black Wolf

:) Hello, welcome and so nice to meet you. I have trouble with ANY forum.... but, I'm sure you will get the hang of it. People are very friendly here and helpful.

Brightest Blessings,
Sunni/Jane

Wolfdog 08-21-2012 04:28 PM

For Little Black Wolf

Welcome to the site! Hope you are finding your way around here more easily now. I've been coming here for many years (about eight I think) and I still get lost so, don't feel alone. And, look at it this way...you found your way to the Encounter Board...good for you. I am not one of the technical people on here either but, there are alot of us who really do know all about these machines!
Brit knows everything!

Fear not!

Love,
Wolfdog

Cushings 08-21-2012 08:01 PM

Welcome, Little Black Wolf,

There are arrays of individuals here who are very bright, intelligent, sensitive, and loving; I hope you will stay, there is an unbelievable amount of love and support here.

Love,
Di

StevenOz 08-25-2012 04:40 AM

Hugs! :)

Steven.

Samcrawford 08-25-2012 05:46 AM

Welcome! This is such a great community, I think you'll really like being here. :)

sunni6ft 08-31-2012 04:58 PM

I just found the private message option after being here over a year.. duh me.. LOL I also found that if you don't clear your messages that you can't receive new ones. Just doing my bit in sharing what I'm slow to learn....

Love and light,
sunni/jane

Brit 08-31-2012 08:51 PM

Hello and welcome!

I hope you enjoy our space here and our wonderful community.

Let us know if we can help with anything on the website.
BE