Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   UFOs & Extraterrestrials (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=259)
-   -   The Greys (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213718)

Basia 07-28-2012 09:16 PM

Dear Hearts

Like humanity we have good and bad a duality of experience. So ET they have the same I think we can not judge the book by the cover and if we need that experience to learn we will attract it to us.

In 90-es when I was working with spiritual guides I had some experiences that I would call ET. I saw myself in meditation or dreams often being on space ships.

I was aware they were doing something in my head, I was never frighten of them and I saw them both like humans and like oval head with big eyes.

I used to do a crystal balancing and healing therapy and I am aware now that in some cases they were working on my patients who were healed. My boyfriend than Christian would tell me that he woke up in the night and could not move but he saw them with big eyes doing something around me. Christian had x-ray that showed something in his toe on right leg like an implant. He also said that before we meet he dreamt of ET and they were showing him my picture,that was in May 1996.

Once I wake up in the night and had a strange marking on my left hand, a raw of tiny cuts that were still fresh open. Next day I went to my mum and showed it to her and to my surprise she lifted a plaster in the same spot on her hand reviling same cuts.

I also had once a visit from ‘Men in Black’ in my meditation. On that day I was doing a crystal balancing for a friend who went to meditate in haunted house. The energy attached itself to him, and during crystal balancing I saw truly something impossible.

When energy was captured into crystal I saw that crystal moved in the air up about inch or two above the table and than dropped on the table making big bang sound.

That evening when I meditated two men dressed in black come into my room from the wall and said to me: “don’t worry we only come to take something for recycling”.

My guide explained later that often energy will be taken to be purified in fire.

In 2003 I attended a seminar in Australia with a school from US. For many years I read books and listen to many tape recordings from that school.

But during one session in seminar when I totally surrender my body I felt that there was another being of a reptilian appearance that was ready to jump in and take control of my body.

From within me the voice come saying to that form: You are not getting this body!
I left the seminar and had lots of questions about my experience & trust. My guides guided me to 'Cosmic Explores' by Courtney Brown and I got much understanding and answers to my questions from this book.

I just found this website and you can download this book for free.
http://www.courtneybrown.com/public.../explorers.html

In Cosmic Explorers, Dr. Brown takes his research a critical step further, in a riveting true story that expands humanity's journey into the deepest mysteries of the cosmos. Based on unprecedented information drawn from Scientific Remote Viewing (SRV), Cosmic Explorers continues the search for extraterrestrial life, and sounds and important warning.

The U.S. military has long used remote viewing as a means of spying on potential or actual enemies. Dr. Brown developed the technique further, producing uncannily accurate information about verifiable targets. Now he applies these techniques in an unusual direction, and speculates that the remnants of a Martian race may be struggling to survive in burried recesses on their own devastated planet, and he further explores the idea that the Greys - a seemingly highly evolved humanoid race - may be seeking a new future for themselves.

He also raises the possibility of yet a third previously unknown alien civilization: a warlike race that may have its own frightening agenda for our planet.

Through detailed descriptions of actual SRV sessions, Dr. Brown provides a rare glimpse into the possible structure and culture of this aggressive race, the Reptilians, including the nature of their heirarchy, their home world, and their covert activities. He also takes us deeper into the secret worlds of the Greys and the Martians, whose ongoing crises could have a profound effect on the people of Earth.

A comprehensive experimental study of alien cultures using a novel methodology, a detailed description of the methods of SRV, and a fascinating account of one man's odyssey into the unknown, Cosmic Explorers probes the dangers that lie before us - and tells us what we must do to defend and ensure our future.

tecrow 07-29-2012 09:56 AM

Dr. Tucker and Reincarnation, Also the Greys

Last night I watched a show on the BIO channel about a little boy about 6 who claimed to be the reincarnation of an actor in Hollywood - Marty Martyn. His parents contacted Dr. Jim Tucker (Virginia) who has researched and documented 2500 child patients who claim to have memories of past lives. I can't remember the name of the show -- something like The Unexplained possibly. The boy remembered his wife, sister and daughter, and so the parents brought him to meet his former family who were now much older. He also began to remember other lives, too. I have been interested in reincarnation ever since the books Bridey Murphy and Out on a Limb. I would like to hear about more cases like this.

Also, about the greys, I believe it was Clifford Stone who testified for the Disclosure Project that the greys have a base of sorts under the Pentagon. Maybe they just have offices. :) The show Chasing Aliens just had Stone on recently. It's no wonder he gets so emotional during his testimony (as he did on air and at the May 2001 National Press Club press conference), they sent him in first to check for radiation at the crash sites and to check for who knows what else! '

These dreams seem a bit more real than usual dreams. Interesting.

Samcrawford 07-30-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:
My questions is (to those who have had encounters) do you notice
any changes in your consciousness since the encounter? Any
synchronicities leading to other synchronicities? Any messages?

tecrow, you raise a good point, the dreams we all seem to have experienced are alot more vivid than usual. Last night I had trouble sleeping so I took to looking out of the window up at the stars and noticed what looked like a star but was darting around pretty quickly. It disappeared after about 5 minutes but had been zipping through the stars fairly sharply. I believe that there's increased ET activity here at the moment and that my dream was a kind of preliminary visit. I have had trouble sleeping since that dream but it's been easier to meditate and relax even if I can't drift off into a deep sleep as of yet.

Samcrawford 07-30-2012 01:12 PM

This really is quite strange. I had a feeling this would happen, I just knew that there'd be some kind of increase in sightings as we hosted the Games here in London. To me, it seems that the large number of people gathered together projecting good energy and excitement proved too interesting for star beings not to witness! Based on what I saw last night too, it's quite wonderful to hear this.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-ceremony.html

tecrow 08-04-2012 05:01 AM

Remote Viewing & Sighting

Thanks! I didn't know about the sighting Friday night or the book "Cosmic Explorers." I have read most of "Miracles of Mind" by Targ and Katra, but it was a while ago. I have often wondered about what the remote viewers are seeing on other planets! I imagine the diversity is mind blowing, not just their appearance, but their social structure, etc. The universe is pretty amazing and we only know a tiny fraction of what is going on in spirit or the material plane.

I need to read through all of these posts again. I wonder if the huge balls of light seen in the sky are actual beings, as the new version of The Day the Earth Stood Still seems to suggest.

I met a man who was in the Air Force who said he and some other airmen spent 9 days in a ditch pointing guns at a huge ball of light hovering over a base in the north. Whenever I meet someone retired from the Air Force, I ask them what they have seen. So far, most have seen or know about something or say, "it's classified." You know they want to tell someone. Usually, their security oaths have expired so they can talk.

We have probably already been invaded! This cloak of secrecy will no doubt get us in the end! I wonder, do any of these guys hanging on to secrets ever think about that?!!

Basia 08-04-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecrow
Thanks! I didn't know about the sighting Friday night or the book "Cosmic Explorers." I have read most of "Miracles of Mind" by Targ and Katra, but it was a while ago. I have often wondered about what the remote viewers are seeing on other planets! I imagine the diversity is mind blowing, not just their appearance, but their social structure, etc. The universe is pretty amazing and we only know a tiny fraction of what is going on in spirit or the material plane.

I need to read through all of these posts again. I wonder if the huge balls of light seen in the sky are actual beings, as the new version of The Day the Earth Stood Still seems to suggest.

I met a man who was in the Air Force who said he and some other airmen spent 9 days in a ditch pointing guns at a huge ball of light hovering over a base in the north. Whenever I meet someone retired from the Air Force, I ask them what they have seen. So far, most have seen or know about something or say, "it's classified." You know they want to tell someone. Usually, their security oaths have expired so they can talk.

We have probably already been invaded! This cloak of secrecy will no doubt get us in the end! I wonder, do any of these guys hanging on to secrets ever think about that?!!

Hi Tecrow
I agree with your comments, and secrets do have a way to become exposed sooner or latter. But in all this I understand the diversity of experience.

There is need to experience both sides in order to recognise it.
Someone can tell you don't touch it, it's hot but unless you touch it you do not know what hot is.
So is the experience gained and learned on a soul level about polarity.

When we debate different propability its not to express fear it is only to educate, and empower so we do not get involved in fear mode.

The ET like humans are evolving so they learn from experience.

Long time ago my friend and I used to meditate and he shared many visions of him being on space ship. He was told that there is a real Star Wars going on in space, Earth is not the only planet where we learn.But all experience is united in one consciousness and all souls seek that journey home.

tecrow 08-09-2012 05:07 PM

Real Star Wars

Yes, our ancient religious texts talk about these wars in the skies and even newspapers in the 1500s. Perhaps things have never changed over the centuries. Perhaps our rulers and presidents are really just puppets to the alien overlords. Let's just hope one or several of them are looking out for us.
I really don't think we were be here otherwise. :eek:

Basia 08-11-2012 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tecrow
Yes, our ancient religious texts talk about these wars in the skies and even newspapers in the 1500s. Perhaps things have never changed over the centuries. Perhaps our rulers and presidents are really just puppets to the alien overlords. Let's just hope one or several of them are looking out for us.
I really don't think we were be here otherwise. :eek:

Hi Tecrow

Just in sync with this topic I was reading this week in Shirley's book Sageing while Aging in chapter 7 very interesting information well research by Shirley.

I like the encounter of Denis at the end of this chapter about the triangular craft because many years ago this is what happened to a friend of mine when he saw some shape craft from his balcony. Soon after my friend started having incredible opening and very strong visual perception that he was gifted with when we meditated together. One of such visions I posted on my blog. Here is link:
http://galacticdoor2011.blog.com/20.../cheops-secret/

But I like to say that we are guided and like Shirley said we need to fix our planet in order to learn from "mistakes" not really just a learning conditions.

For some reason I do not fear Grey's even when I watched some U-tube of the alien I feel some kind of relation, understanding, feel sorry that they been captured and study by humanity. I 'am also preparing myself that I may have my own ET encounters this Summer when I go back to country cottage that is in the middle of nowhere and perfect place for contact.

sisterlura 08-15-2012 11:30 AM

okay ... so since we're on the subject of The Greys, I found this interesting:

Got a book catalogue in the mail from Inner Traditions yesterday, and there's a new book out, titled Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls: The Conspiracy to Genetically Tamper With Humanity, by Nigel Kerner.

The description claims that "Grey aliens are sophisticated biological robots who seek to obtain human souls. Through the manipulation of DNA, these aliens hope to create their own souls and escape the material universe. But if we follow spiritual laws, we can free ourselves from their grasp."

It's a $28 paperback, 504 pages and includes 24-page color insert.

YIKES!!! :eek:

Basia 08-15-2012 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisterlura
okay ... so since we're on the subject of The Greys, I found this interesting:

Got a book catalogue in the mail from Inner Traditions yesterday, and there's a new book out, titled Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls: The Conspiracy to Genetically Tamper With Humanity, by Nigel Kerner.

The description claims that "Grey aliens are sophisticated biological robots who seek to obtain human souls. Through the manipulation of DNA, these aliens hope to create their own souls and escape the material universe. But if we follow spiritual laws, we can free ourselves from their grasp."

It's a $28 paperback, 504 pages and includes 24-page color insert.

YIKES!!! :eek:

Thanks for this book Sisterlura, as I was reading this now a inner voice said: its important to follow the inner knowing without fear. There are other forces on Earth that are puting misleading information that is than absorbed by untrained minds. The practice of meditation and deeper contemplation puts you in touch with the inner voice and with the power of what you may call God. This practice strenghtens your own power and gives you ability to recognise the truth or as you may say right or wrong in polarity.
To be guided from within is the important development of humanity at this time so learn to listen to that voice and stay tuned to it each day."

I think I just channelled this last part.

My personal feeling is that grey ET are more in tune with our purpose on Earth but I have a personal strong feeling of being aware of Reptilian ET that may not be as beneficial for human cause on Earth. But this is only my personal interpretation based on some experience I had in past. Love & Light.