Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   UFOs & Extraterrestrials (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=259)
-   -   The Greys (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213718)

Samcrawford 07-23-2012 09:10 AM

The Greys

Hi gang,

I was talking with friends over the weekend who were asking me about my new found interest in star beings and we got to talking about the Greys. One friend asked, "Should we be afraid of them?" and it's a question I thought I'd ask to the community here before I gave him an answer. For me, they're not frightening. I recently read "Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls" by Nigel Kerner and I've read Timothy Good's "Need to Know" which I found really informative, yet I couldn't be scared of Greys. The idea of abduction or experimentation doesn't alarm me either, I can't buy into the idea that extra-terrestrials are hostile and set on destroying us. I figure they would have done it by now, they wouldn't wait until our technology was such that we could fight back. I see them more as scientists trying to learn about us. So, I wanted to ask what people's thoughts were on the Greys and whether they're fearful of them or not?

tecrow 07-24-2012 10:17 AM

Maybe we should...

Sam,
Here are some bits and pieces of things I have read over the years, which may or may not be correct:
  • Eisenhower signed a treaty with the greys in 1954. In the agreement, the greys would give us their technology, and in exchange we would allow them to abduct a certain number of people (with a special blood type, is what seems to be happening) for their hybrid program.
  • The Nordics gave us the same offer to exchange technology, but they wanted us to give up our weapons. It being so soon after the war, and the real possibility of alien involvement with the Nazis, Eisenhower took the deal with the greys instead, but they are not considered the good guys. They have abused the treaty by abducting more people than was agreed upon.
  • We are on the outskirts of the galaxy, so the aliens that show up may or may not have our best interests at heart. Evidently, there are good greys and not so good greys.
Obviously, I have no way of knowing if any of this is true. Sorry if this is just a repeat.

I had a dream in which I was about to shake the hand of a grey, but a force came down between us to break off the possibility of a handshake, and then I heard, "They don't have a heart." At least in the dream, I didn't have a fear of them either, but from the few things I have read, I am not so sure that is wise. It seemed to be lucid dream.

Is there anything new as far as disclosure happening any time soon? It has been a while since I have heard any predictions as far as a timetable.

Samcrawford 07-24-2012 01:29 PM

Thanks for your reply tecrow, I hadn't really considered the possibility of good greys and bad so that's shed a new light on it. In my reading so far, I've got the impression "Nordics good, Greys bad" but I suppose that's far too 'Disney' an attitude to take. Your dream experience is fascinating, if I can ask, did you hear the ET talk to you at all? Was there any kind of message?

tecrow 07-24-2012 01:45 PM

Grey Dream

Hi Sam,

I actually heard it. It was a female voice. On occasion, I do hear things in my dreams. For example, I heard loud ringing bells recently, so loud they woke me up. I guess this can be either good or bad. I read that in India close, loud sounding bells is a good sign, but if they are in the distance, its not so good. I sure could use some good news! :D

S_Amberly 07-25-2012 04:38 PM

I have had a couple of experiences that MAY have been with Greys, but I'm not 100% convinced it wasn't some other astral being that just looked like grays either objectively or just from my point of view.

Neither were positive experiences, both were frightening, but it did seem that they were just curious and tinkering with me for some reason. Experimenting? I didn't get the impression that they were doing anything out of malice.

I don't tend they (as a race) have anything particular against us (as a race), but who knows about individuals.

sisterlura 07-25-2012 05:19 PM

This is a very interesting discussion! For me, as long as I can remember I've had dreams of the Greys, even as a little kid - and the mental picture hasn't changed a bit over the years. I've never been "scared" of them - but I don't perceive them as being warm and friendly, either. I remain curious ... and, I admit, somewhat cautious about any desire to leap aboard one of their ships and take off with them! (I'm also not sure I'd even offer then tea :eek: )

(Thanks for the reminder of the Eisenhower treaty, tecrow ~ I'd forgotten about that!)

:rolleyes:

Samcrawford 07-28-2012 04:14 AM

Thanks for sharing guys! I hadn't had any connection with the Greys until last night. I had a dream where I felt perfectly awake. In the corner of my room, a large Grey dressed in a long robe stood with one arm outstretched. Looking into his eyes, I panicked and became quite frightened so I managed to force myself awake. Then I went back to sleep and had exactly the same dream. This happen twice more and eventually I calmed myself down and accepted that I would dream about this being who was now hovering over me. I felt frightened until the Grey actually touched me and then I felt nothing, no fear and no excitement. The Grey left and my usual dream pattern returned. I'm not sure what to make of it but certainly it felt exceptionally vivid.

I find the responses here really fascinating on a new level now because I'm beginning to process the idea that last night I was visited. I had a theory that because of the Olympic Games being held not far from where I live, we might see increased UFO activity because of the vibration of a large number of people in a positive mood. Maybe I was proved right? :D

Chi 07-28-2012 11:54 AM

me too; a couple of years ago.
i remember being lifted into space in horizontal position
and two aliens with large heads that almost looked like
insect heads appeared, side by side (to my right). They
were staring at me curiously and very calmly. i remember
feeling paralyzed, but there was no pain; and as far as
i know, they did not harm me in any way. They didn't
seem malicious, but they weren't exactly exuding love
and light either. i posted about it here somewhere.
And then lord knows what contact i had with them
during my early youth; i can't remember. but i know we
were in all the right places at the right times. We were
stationed at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico
near White Sands and Roswell from 5yrs old to 7yrs old
(the very early 60's). i spent alot of time at White Sands.
i'm not sure what my father did while we were stationed
there. But he took me to work with him in the evening
a few times. It was a place where they kept the monkeys
they used for the space program. They were in large
cages that they would rattle and climb up on, screeching.
My father would feed them and then we would leave.
Until i was about 6 yrs old my dreams were of swirling
colors; only swirling colors. and sometimes i would wake
up disorientated and frightened. i remember having
these swirling color dreams as young as 2 yrs old.
It wasn't until i was 6 or 7 that i began to dream of
adults i did not know who seemed to know me.
i wish i could remember now, the particulars of those
dreams. i can't help thinking that maybe some long
forgotten insight or deep knowing was in them because
i seemed to be half here and half someplace else.
i don't think i had my first dream of someone i knew
until i was around 8 or 9.
Shortly after Sept 11, i began to have visions of light
beings on the ground at ground zero. In one vision
i was with hundreds of them floating just above
ground zero in space way up into outer space; a light
being myself (a vortex has been created there).
And around that time was when some of my past lives
were starting to be revealed to me through a series of
ongoing synchronicities.
And a few years after that i found myself channeling some
sort of Pleaidian energy; it was just coming through me
like transmissions; it was me but it wasn't me. i posted
some of them here somewhere.
It has to do with our ET DNA (our scientists have been
calling it junk. ); i'm firmly convinced now that we
all have some of it activated in us; some of us more
than others. And the activations continue. Feels like a
natural process; you know? Synonymous with the
gradual expansion of human consciousness occurring
across the planet. And it starts with a little help that
we sometimes remember and sometimes don't.
As for the greys; perhaps it's just that they are devoid
of emotion (like Mister Spock. ) and because we
we are their complete opposites in that department;
it's part of what makes them so curious about us.
And then there's how we look and how our body's work.
The funny thing here is they are as peculiar to us as we
are to them and we've been known to abduct them too,
for probing and examination, for the same reasons.
Joy and Light,
Chi

Samcrawford 07-28-2012 01:32 PM

Thanks for sharing Chi! I don't know where to start, that was really informative. Can I ask a question? And maybe throw it out to the others who have replied here too? What was your initial response to contact? For me, it was fear but I wonder how quickly that dissipated? I stopped being fearful the moment I realised that I'd been putting the thought out there that I wanted to see what was in our skies. I'd asked the questions, here was the answer. I suppose it's that fight or flight gene within us. Part of me never wants the fear factor again, the other part wants to see the being again until I understand more. Is that natural do we think?

Chi 07-28-2012 05:26 PM

Well for me,
i don't remember most of the "insect head" ET encounter; only the very
beginning and the very end. The first thing i saw and the last thing i saw
were almost the same and what transpired in between was lost to me.
But in hindsight (now that you ask the questions) i think it's possible
that it was my own intense fear that caused my inability to move. And
if so, then i can certainly see how they might find the paralysis that
most of us exhibit (in their presence) to be one of the many curious
things they observe about our behavior. Too funny...
i think our curiosity is as natural as theirs.

My initial reaction to the light beings however was totally opposite.
It was a feeling of profound peace and calm and well being. They're
just as powerful, but they draw you into a very high vibrational zone
that feels profoundly benevolent and you feel very safe. They are
like angels and you remember every second. of your own being
with them. i'll go with them ANYwhere. Huge Grin...

My questions is (to those who have had encounters) do you notice
any changes in your consciousness since the encounter? Any
synchronicities leading to other synchronicities? Any messages?

Joy and Light,
Chi