Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   Dreams, Astral & Out of Body (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=270)
-   -   Dream with Shirley (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213660)

Basia 07-02-2012 05:57 PM

Dream with Shirley

Dear Hearts

Last night I was watching on u-tube Out of the Limb. First time was back in 1988 that was my inspiration to channeling experience and much more.
I only watched first 10 parts last night but than all night I was dreaming.
I was with a group kind of Pyjama party, and Shirley was there, we were talking, laughing and I was showing and comparing with her my birth mark on my arm. Last night was the night before Full Moon so I am sure we connected strong in that party time. Loving You Basia from Sydney now.:rolleyes::cool:;)

lidia 07-19-2012 07:25 AM

Dear Basia
Thank You for posting SM YT movie Out on a Limb, I wanted to see this for years, this movie is closest to my Heart.But unfortunately, i read this tread at about 10+pm, and went straight in to the movie---no, could not wait!... even though, work tmrw early, now is after midnight, did not finish watching, but must go. I expect now-like You, -to dream about Shirley - haha:D
Love and Blessings
Lidia
Must add: I also have a birth mark, it is on the front of my upper right leg and is in shape of the Love Heart hmmmmm - interesting

Basia 07-20-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lidia
Dear Basia
Thank You for posting SM YT movie Out on a Limb, I wanted to see this for years, this movie is closest to my Heart.But unfortunately, i read this tread at about 10+pm, and went straight in to the movie---no, could not wait!... even though, work tmrw early, now is after midnight, did not finish watching, but must go. I expect now-like You, -to dream about Shirley - haha:D
Love and Blessings
Lidia
Must add: I also have a birth mark, it is on the front of my upper right leg and is in shape of the Love Heart hmmmmm - interesting

Ha. Ha...

Lidia I was wondering that we in this forum may comment on each individual part of that movie, express our thoughts and feelings generated by each part. What do you think? L & L

lidia 07-20-2012 03:25 PM

OMG dear Basia, it is the movie that honestly changed my life, literally... i shared it now on Face Book, e-mailed to certain individual that i think are in the begining stages of the search etc... I already have thanks from them.That movie was kindly-[but unprofessionally]- placed on the YouTube and i am sure it will have a whole new wave of the same impact on audience now as it had on lot of us then, do You agree? And i noticed as i watched with new understanding now, how well the movie was done from all perspectives. I am not any professional, but i have a curiosity and observational tools of an intelligent human, and apart from MOST INTERESTING story, everything else is perfect:scenario, music,camera,Light... do You agree? From ME, Shirley and the teem have one more OSCAR for this work.I am not able to point the finger on certain part,i know i could not take my eyes of the movie-[AGAIN]- and i thank the lucky Stars of the Planet Earth to have Shirley among other beautiful angels to help struggling Souls.I THANK YOU Shirley again on Your courage-[above all]- and Your brilliance to get out on a Limb, You certainly got the fruit!-[and I with all others got to share it with You]
I am sure as someone suggested some other tread above, if that movie is done in to collector item, it would make some money?
One of my best friend is DR Anita Milicevic-[she is on You Tube to] Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology-She got my email with the movie yesterday, and last night she phoned me to express her Thanks for sending this BEST movie ever! She sow it first time, but she said, it is not the last.
So my dear Basia,I wander how long that Shirley's work-Out on a Limb- will be a topic? And it is never enough to us all? There is constant flow of gratitude to Her, Love,and generally beautiful energy sending Her way. An internet is what will save the Humanity, we - the like/minded Souls share and grow toghether and with that sharing, we strengthen the subb conceous field and Creating the Light that help lightening the Path Home to all.Have You heard of the 100 monkeys effect? When 51 monkeys learn something, the 49 know it to. Due to Quantum Field, this always work, the Humanity is waking up,, it is evident on the big scale now. Back in 1986 when Shirley made the movie, it was crazy move, risky of ridicule... but tks God, she took the risk!!! All We need is LOVE as the Beatles sang in that song and hold the Light and that Love in our Hearts, we will have smooth transision that is well on the way!!! Have a compassion for all that struggle, lend a hand - wrap us all in Love and Blessings instead in judgements and punishments... we are ONE and "WE ARE GOD" as in the movie Shirley try to fathom...
Love and Blessings to You
Lidia

Basia 07-20-2012 07:07 PM

Dear Lidia

Loved what you said about Shirley and the Movie. Can You copy this post and place it in the movie tread as I will do soon with my post.

Today a new wave of consciousness is merging with us. I just posted about Halls of Amenti (humanity) and in sacred sites invited to journey with Pyramids.
It was a site I never seen before but was guided today and I love it.

When I went to 10 pyramid I understood today why since I come from Machu Picchu in November last year I had so much emotional trauma that affected my family, my sister, my mum. But I know know it was not to respond with anger ,jugment, revenge no matter what was thrown my way. I had to learn to find this strenght inside.
It was a difficult six months but I think I swim now on this lesson with happy peace inside, 'I done it, with Forgiveness and Love.

I was just travelling there in this site when I come to Pyramid seven:
http://www.crystalinks.com/12pyrthoth7.html

When I realised why I dreamt of Shirley and our "Pyjama Party".

I'm sure we have more 'Dream Time' dear Lidia and all Hearts here in board.