Encounter Board

Encounter Board (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/index.php)
-   I.E. Radio (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/forumdisplay.php?f=278)
-   -   Oct 23 Toning & sound healing (http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/encounter/showthread.php?t=213045)

ShirleyMac 10-22-2011 04:32 PM

Oct 23 Toning & sound healing

Hello
I invite you to take a journey of sound healing this week with my guest host Aleya Dao. Relax and tune into her amazing toning abilities throughout the hour.

What is Toning?

If you listen carefully between the hours of dawn and dusk you may be able to hear the angelic choir. There are beings of love and light in the higher realms that surround this world and sing. They sing us back into balance, back into love, back into a state of grace. When you listen to this choir you will hear beautiful tones that linger, ebb, swirl, and flow. Each note is a tone, each tone holds a consciousness, a vibration, an alignment, and a healing. It is a form of sound healing, which is when we use sound to bring greater balance. One pure sound that is emitted from a place of love has the ability to awaken, heal, and transform.

Aleya Dao is a Sound healer, energy practitioner, Doctor of Oriental Medicine, and spiritual guide. She has a bachelor's degree from Lewis and Clark College, her Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine from the Southwest Acupuncture College in Santa Fe, N.M. She is a Licensed Acupuncturist in Colorado, and a Minister in the State of California.

Aleya's mastery is teaching and helping people activate their own energetic intelligence and access higher states of consciousness. She produces and delivers 5 minute audio meditations each weekday via e-mail that help people find greater clarity and balance. The daily meditations are the quick deep fix. She teaches a course on The Seven Gateways are principles hold high vibrational codes that accelerate spiritual growth and evolution.

Aleya has a unique ability to sing using tones and a language that sounds like angels singing. She uses her voice and the universal life force to clear and transform blocks that prevent people from moving into happiness, abundance, and higher states of consciousness. She has a unique ability to read the energy of individuals and groups, and produce the sounds and light language that shift the energy into higher frequencies. “Upon listening to Aleya Dao's other worldly voice the inner flame of your soul's calling will be ignited and rekindled. Aleya brings forth new healing tones, sacred chants and a language of light that moves through every cell in her essence and is gifted to you, Aleya is truly representative of a the new wave of sound healers moving within the tide of love and gently caressing the shores of our hearts. No soul will leave untouched.” Maureen Moss World Puja Radio Aleya performs all over the country giving Meditation Toning Concerts. She has an international consulting practice that guides individuals and groups into greater balance, inner peace, and empowerment.

Angelwings1 10-23-2011 07:03 PM

Amazing

Thankyou it was amazing to listen i feel wonderful thankyou thankyou :p

beana 10-26-2011 03:26 AM

I was watching Irma la Douce last night. The part where Irma leads Jack Lemmon's character on a guided meditation stuck in my head. When I listened to Aleya Dao I felt a lot of healing from her. The energy seems very intense in the world now. It is making go through a lot of things. I felt her guided meditation helped to clear me. I think Shirley should have her back as a guest.

billy beyond 11-01-2011 03:03 AM

Wack

That show was wacky. I'm glad it can help some people, but to me it held no real information. I felt like she was simply re-interpreting a variety of spiritual ideas, re-naming them and picking and choosing from various beliefs. I am suspect of anybody that mis-uses their language in their attempt to explain something. "Overwhelm," is a verb. I hope I don't sound like a stickler for syntax but clarity is a responsibility of any good teacher.
I like sound healing. I have enjoyed it in the past. I am very interested in sound as it relates to our bodies. Alas, this program taught me nothing.

Billy Erb

NYC :confused:

aleyadao 11-01-2011 09:51 AM

From Aleya

Thank you all so much for your feedback. It was a joy to do the show. Feel free to ask questions or share comments about the show. I will be checking the board every day or so.
A suggestion to those who listen or may re-listen to the show... Listen from the heart not the head. There are energetic downloads that occur in the meditation and also within the energetic protocols.
I send this information to your Higher Self and you bring it down to you in your own unique way.
Many Blessings,
Aleya :p

monti1980 11-01-2011 10:08 AM

aleya dao, I am new to all of this and I am open to learn. I listened to your show the other nite and enjoyed it alot. Such beautiful music. Thank you, Monti

aleyadao 11-01-2011 11:40 AM

Thank you.

Monti,
Thank you so much. I am so glad you got something from the show. I would love to offer you and anyone on the encounter board a free trial week of my daily Cups of Consciousness meditations. They are amazing sound healing audio files that can support you in these times of transformation.

http://www.aleyadao.com/mystical-sounds/meditations.php

Thank you.
Aleya :)

ban 11-01-2011 03:07 PM

Hi Aleya,

I really loved your toning. When I was a kid I used to just open up and make sounds – sort of moan/howl/sing – whatever I was led to do and it made me feel better. I used to do it into a pillow - So as not to freak people out :).

In listening to you, I could feel the healing in your toning and would love to learn how to do that. Music, sound in general, the vibrations have such an effect on people. It’s like all of these subtle things have been forgotten. Or maybe they aren’t so subtle, the world has just become too coarse.

When I was very stressed years ago, it was music created to align chakras (Steve Halpern) that helped me. There’s a point, I believe, people can get to where the mind just keeps racing because people have over used it and music, your toning, can get past the racing mind.

I found what you said about the body being an energetic spirit of its own (I think that’s what you said :)) connected to the devic world – please correct me if I’ve misunderstood – very interesting. It reminded me of what the Hawaiians thought – but they said we had three souls – body, mind and spirit.

From what you said, it would seem that the energetic body of which we are made and our eternal spirit (the body in energetic form is eternal too then, right?) meet and one place – maybe the most intense place where they play and interact would be the mind, wouldn’t it? The brain being physical (ie of the body/energetic realm) but being used by the spirit?

I find that people are saying a lot that the mind is “bad” in the same way that people used to say (and maybe some still do) that the body is “bad”. I believe the mind, whether its seen as a playground or union or just a gift of the mind and body interacting or of God etc is something that can be used well or overworked and run down.

I think that it is being overworked and misused a lot now a days. And compassion, if we can open our hearts to ourselves, means finding tools – like your toning to reach past the mind we have worn out so that we can find balance and heal ourselves. With that healing can come a healing of the mind. Then, I think, people will realize that the mind was not the problem at all but how it was being used and we can then set about to use it in a way that will respect our bodies and our spirits (body, mind and spirit working together).

One last thing – I went to your site and was looking for the whale song you mentioned in your interview. I will confess, I didn’t look hard because my computer is slow – but I was wondering if you could mention how to find that download on your site – eg – from the start page – click this or that page and then this or that link. I would really appreciate it.

Thank you for sharing your toning. It was wonderful. I hope I can learn it one day (maybe after I make some money over Christmas :))

PS – thank you for describing your cups of consciousness meditations. Do you mean they aren’t a visualization but rather just sound/toning? I don’t do very well with visualizations. :)

beana 11-02-2011 06:27 AM

Hi, Aleys, I think I had a dream with you in it the night I did your guided meditation. We were swimming in a lake together. I met you at a house which you were trying to sell. I thought you were Lynn Andrews and I told you I read all your books. But you looke liked a woman who is an accupunturist I know. I am going to tell a friend of mine who lives in Ojai about you. Spiritually I feel a connect to you.

aleyadao 11-02-2011 08:53 PM

Dream Time

Beana,
Thank you so much for your feedback. Yes I do work in dream time a lot and feel honored to have connected with you there.
Aleya